timmyrotter
06-03-2006, 06:41 PM
hey, I dont even know why im even writing this. but my Girlfriend just broke up with me after 2 years of being together, and 4 years of being best friends. so life really has no meaning for me at this point. i have never felt so crappy in my life, so worthless...

alorian
06-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Your life has no meaning? God should be what gives your life meaning.

dawn of light
06-05-2006, 06:55 AM
i have never felt so crappy in my life, so worthless...

Hey, sorry to hear that. Someone once told me that the only thing more painful than a breakup is someone passing away. When my boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago I felt like I was dying...I felt lost. I didn't know what to do anymore, I wanted to move away and start over. Just remember that it will get better, this feeling won't last forever. God is your source of joy and peace and He will never leave you. Remember that your worth comes from God no matter what anyone says of feels about you...

(Since then my bf(Karl) and I got back together and things have been much better for us)

theelectric3
06-05-2006, 10:37 AM
hey, I dont even know why im even writing this. but my Girlfriend just broke up with me after 2 years of being together, and 4 years of being best friends. so life really has no meaning for me at this point. i have never felt so crappy in my life, so worthless...

that's gotta be rough... but healing will come and you will be able to move on. it may not seem or feel like it now, but it will happen.

your life isn't worthless.

timmyrotter
06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
last night after my graduation party i went over to her house, and we cried some more. i needed to know what we were to do (if we were gonna get back together ever, or whatever). but our lives are going in different directions, and despite how painful it is, it may be for the best... the reason she even needed to break up was because she thinks she is too young to make a commitment (17 years-old) (im almost 19). anyways it really sucks cause we had so many plans, and i cant picture myself with anyone else! we were so close emotionally, and that hurts more to tear that away than any phsical bond. And we never had sex...

anyways thanks for the words of wisdom!