timmyrotter
06-09-2006, 11:32 AM
hey if you are graduating this year raise your hand! what are your goals, and plans?

i intend to go to community college at least one year, and eventually get my bachelors in computer something... i'll check bakc in 4 years and tell you how its going.

disciple
06-09-2006, 11:37 AM
LOL. Nice motivation. ;)

I graduated this year, in technicality (I got my GED). I didn't go to a party or ceremony, I stayed home and mowed the lawn. :P

Isildur9473
06-09-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm going to a 4 year state school when I get out.

timmyrotter
06-09-2006, 01:35 PM
how old are you greg?

Isildur9473
06-09-2006, 10:54 PM
how old are you greg?

I'm 17. I'm going to be a senior next year, isn't that what this is about?

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant by "this year", this upcoming school year, since I'm already out of school.

korey_cooper_jr
06-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Yay, I graduated May 27th :D

I am currently taking 2 summer classes (through a program designed to help "get your feet wet" with classes and time management, etc), which are Writing I and American Studies.

Hm, I plan to major in Paralegal Studies, and possibly minor in Women's Studies. After my 4 year degree, I plan to go on to law school. But we'll see how I actually like the Paralegal field first.

That's the plan. Just something to get me started and focused on, rather than just saying "I don't know what I want to be, I'll figure it out later" :p

amodman
06-10-2006, 08:29 AM
I graduated...a year and a half ago :P ;).

dawn of light
06-12-2006, 06:32 AM
uh, I gratuated three years ago but I thought I'd post here because I'm just going to be start university this year...

I'm taking Human Ecology, majoring in Family Social Sciences and minoring in Finance with the commerce program. I'm SOOO excited to start!

timmyrotter
06-12-2006, 06:49 AM
I'm 17. I'm going to be a senior next year, isn't that what this is about?

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant by "this year", this upcoming school year, since I'm already out of school.

now thats cool, i just didnt know how old you were...

riz
06-15-2006, 04:53 PM
I've been done for over a month, and finally got my diploma in the mail yesterday!

No more schooling ever. Unless I'm masochistic and want to get an M.A. or something like that...

disciple
06-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I've been done for over a month, and finally got my diploma in the mail yesterday!

No more schooling ever. Unless I'm masochistic and want to get an M.A. or something like that...
Sweet! I have to say, I'd breathe a sigh of relief.

Maybe that's what the "M" stands for... ;) (kidding, I'm not that dumb)