skilletosis
06-17-2006, 06:36 AM
As we were driving on our trip I had a thought. Here's what I would like to see. I would love to see John 3:16 send in an audition tape to Survivor. What would really be neat which I'm sure that the show wouldn't allow is if John could bring his bow as his luxury item. I'm not even sure if the show allows luxury items any more. But I think John would make an excellent candidate for the show. He knows how to hunt so he would be a great provider. He's got a real grounded head on his shoulders so I think he could play the mental game as well. Also I think he would be a great witness. He has shown here that he is quite wise when it comes to how to address subjects and when and how to speak about faith. He would come across as a friend who is a christian and shows that by example through reserved strength.

So would anyone care to second my nomination? John, would you consider it?

FromTheInside
06-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Interesting, I second it. ;D

:D

disciple
06-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Are you sure he hasn't passed the maximum age requirement? :D

Sorry! Sorry, sorry, I had to. ::] :P

*gets beat up*

pizza brain
06-17-2006, 02:44 PM
I 3rd that! (or 4th it if Disciple is backing it)

terrasin
06-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Too bad the crowd can't vote like in American Idol. :)

CJ

Isildur9473
06-18-2006, 12:27 AM
I say we nominate an entire committee. It can be composed of disciple, petrameansrock, k-pak and john316

disciple
06-18-2006, 09:58 AM
...I think you might need to let that go. Especially since I'm the only one of those three former ones that posts anymore.

sky_flashings
06-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Yes, he should go on Survivor. I will send in his application for him. :D

john316
06-18-2006, 05:09 PM
WOW!!...I am so flattered by this:-[ ...and thanks for the kind words by all(except for you AD:P )... special hugs to Skilletosis.

OK here's is the deal...as far as the outdoors stuff i think i could handle that no problem and probably the mental aspect of the game also.

Now for the problems.

1... If I don't have my glass of coke and bowl of bbq potato chips by 8:00pm every evening i have withdraws..I am like addicted.

2...I can only swim slightly better then a rock...so i would probably drown on the first challenge.

3...I am a horrible liar so i wouldn't be able to do that aspect.

4...As AD so kindly pointed out...I am getting to old to try to outrun those young guys.

5...last but certainly not least I wouldn't want to be away from my family that long and not to mention that i wouldn't be able to check out panheads.org for 39 days:o

So even thanks for the nod but i am afraid that i have more going against me then i do for me.:)

pizza brain
06-18-2006, 05:22 PM
You could enter a season that doesn't have swimming stuff.

disciple
06-18-2006, 07:11 PM
You're welcome, John. I try. :D