skilletosis
06-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Is there any way to up the time allotment for posting so that you don't get your post input and or logged out? I know that I can click back and copy, log in and paste. But it's just a bit frustrating for those of us who like to post in the hill and the garden and many of those posts take time to author.

Isildur9473
06-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Select it all, right click, and select copy. Then, re-log in, and click paste in a new thread box.

unshakeable15
06-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Not sure if there is a way or not.

But what you can do is to compose your thoughts in Word (or on paper even) and transpose them into the thread once you're done.

skilletosis
07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Here's another thing I've been thinking about. Will, would it be possible for you to fix it so that my profile shows "31 again" for my age and it never would go up? Now for the last 6 years when someone asks me how old I am I just reply with "I just had my 31st birthday again". In fact I have to think of how old my hubby is and subtract a year before answering due to my "31, again" answer.

will
07-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Here's another thing I've been thinking about. Will, would it be possible for you to fix it so that my profile shows "31 again" for my age and it never would go up? Now for the last 6 years when someone asks me how old I am I just reply with "I just had my 31st birthday again". In fact I have to think of how old my hubby is and subtract a year before answering due to my "31, again" answer.
haha.. uhm, I don't think so. The age that is displayed is calculated from the birthday, so there's no freeform text box or anything that could be edited. I guess I could update it each year so it stays at 31, but no way to add the "again" :)

skilletosis
07-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah I figured it was calculated. But I was thinking about my impending "annual add another year to the list day" and thought I could at least dream about it. Yesterday my mother turned 64, it was quite wierd for me to think that she is that old. Ok so my next post will be in the garden about her heart condition.