alorian
07-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Whoa! We don't have a thread on this?

http://www.thirteenmonths.com/images/bangkok/bk_inpop/bk_jj_fruit1_pop.jpg

I remember a few years ago, 4 or 5, when we were searching for a new house and my sister took a bite of the plastic fruit on a display table! It was a blue two-story house, but no fireplace which was a huge bummer. Too pricey for what it was, too, but I digress.

What are your experiences with plastic or otherwise fake fruit or other foods?

timmyrotter
07-03-2006, 11:54 PM
cant say i dint see this coming...

alorian
07-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Exactly! Plastic fruit, how did we survive without this thread?

Have you ever had a plastic-food fight? It's so much fun, and there's SOO much less to clean up after than a real food fight. No mashed potatoes sticking to the ceiling, no chocy milk seeping into the carpet, nothing like that! Though one may procure a bloody lip or something :P That's when you use the plastic, hollow ones. Oh, and stay away from the wax ones when you're having a fake-food fight! Those suckers HURT!

timmyrotter
07-04-2006, 12:00 AM
you may think you are starting something, but you are making yourself and your ldeas look foolish. proving my point about pointless posts as well.

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Please stay on topic, derailing threads is against the rules and I'd hate to report you.

Hahah, have you ever seen, err, smelled scented fake fruit? It's hilarious :P Some of it actually smells real!

timmyrotter
07-04-2006, 12:04 AM
i rest my case

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:06 AM
You're still posting off-topic things, and I really, really don't want to have to click on "report bad post". Seriously.

*Ahem* back on topic. I don't really think fake-fruit has enough nutrition to sustain you. Maybe for a few days, but beyond that? I'd go with the real stuff. Unless you shop at this local market I go to every once in a while for bread. Their fruits and vegees are so tasteless and lacking in any nutrients, they're almost worse than fake-food! Actually, I think the plastic and wax stuff tastes better..

cinnamonxspider
07-04-2006, 12:18 AM
seth, you obviously made this thread to show that you're not happy about what they did with greg. other people are upset too, but you really don't have to be doing something like this.

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Come on, if you want to talk about Greg, there's a "Greg's Goodbye" thead. If there's an issue you think is going on with me, either talk to me about it in pm or im or email, I have all of them, or report me to the mods.

I don't have plastic fruit in my house anymore, it makes me sad. We used to have grapes, but they got lost and/or thrown away after numerous throwing-fights with them. It was tremendous fun.

Edit: I hate double posting, so why not edit instead? :D

http://www.furnituregourmet.com/images/fruit/fauxfruitcollection.jpg

I think I'll go to the flea markets and buy that, or something similar :)

john316
07-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Since I had several members report this thread i am going to close it...as always PM us if you feel different.