alorian
07-04-2006, 10:07 AM
I can't figure out which deodorant to use :\ I found some good stuff, but it was antiperspirant, and I'm not a fan of it. Plus I've heard it increases the chances of getting breast cancer. Not good. I'm currently using one that's not too bad, but I think I can find something better. It's a stick, here are the specs

Odor Defense System
Old Spice
Red Zone
Deodorant
Long Lasting Stick
with
Controlled Release Technology TM
aqua reef
Net Wt. 3.25 Oz (92g)
[Flip to back side]
*Odor Defense System helps neutralize odor-causing bacteria and contains our CORE Technology TM with long lasting, great scents
*Core Technology TM is a Controlled Release Scent System that steadily releases scent throughout the day for long lasting odor protection.
Directions: Twist up product. Remove protective seal and discard. Glide product on. Apply to underarms only. Always replace cap tightly. Use daily for best results.
Warnings: DO NOT APPLY TO BROKEN SKIN. IF RASH OR IRRITATION DEVELOPS, DISCONTINUE USE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ingredients; dipropylene glycol, water, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, fragrance, PPG-3 myrstyl ether, triclosan, sodium hydroxide, indonesian hair, tetrasodium edta, blue 1
Questions? 1-800-677-7582
www.oldspice.com
Dist. by Procter & amble,
Cincinnati, OH 45202
NOTE: A blue plastic base will appear when canister is almost empty.
6136TN

Any suggestions? I'm looking for something that smells good, not cheap, and will last all day, or longer if the need arises, goes on smooth, and is cost-effective. Not too big of a fan of the spray, but if it's worth it, if it's good, I'll use it. Thanks :)

disciple
07-04-2006, 11:29 AM
I use... what is it, Gilleette (sp)? And I use Axe as well... no, not as a cologne or whatever, just as a body spray/deodorant. It works well for several hours.

alorian
07-04-2006, 11:35 AM
What smells are the best? I don't wanna smell like hairspray all day :P

disciple
07-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Hrm, I think it's all in opinion, but Axe (What was it called, Unlimited?) is a bad scent, in my opnion.

alorian
07-04-2006, 11:44 AM
About half the Axe I've smelled is a bad scent :P

Maybe I should go to walmart and smell the different deodorants, hahah

dawn of light
07-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Maybe it's weird or a girl thing, but I ALWAYS smell deodorent before I buy it. I want to know what I'm going to be smelling like. I'm picky with smells. I like the smell of Axe, don't know which one though.

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I like to smell them before I buy them too, but it just feels weird standing in walmart smelling deodorant :P

dawn of light
07-04-2006, 12:03 PM
don't let it faze you. feeling weird for a few minutes beats smelling bad anyday!

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:03 PM
True :) hahahah

What's your favorite rachel?

disciple
07-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I wear Essense Axe. But all Axe smells bad right when it comes out. :P

aliengurl7
07-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Use Gold bond.

dawn of light
07-04-2006, 12:25 PM
True :) hahahah

What's your favorite rachel?

I like Secret Platinum, usually fresh flowery scents rather than stronger baby powder-ish scents.

I also like a clear gel kind (can't remember the brand right now). I like it because it doesn't leave the white spots on black shirts. I dunno if guys have a problem with that, they usually wear looser shirt than us gals.

disciple
07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
*shrug* Haven't given it that much thought, though I still prefer the clear gel kind myself.

Use Gold bond.
Ha, I thought you'd make a suggestion like that. :D

alorian
07-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Hahah, I use gold bond on my feet a veces :P

aliengurl7
07-04-2006, 01:54 PM
lol, no I was being serious my sister uses it as deodorant and it works.

alorian
07-04-2006, 01:55 PM
really? hmmm I may have to try that sometime

lamb_servant72
07-04-2006, 02:59 PM
I can't stand the smell of Axe. Why do you want people to smell your deoderant? Wouldn't you rather them smell your cologne or natural scent?

I use Sure unscented clear or Dove unscented clear. I don't want people to smell my deoderant.

disciple
07-04-2006, 03:05 PM
I only need people to smell my deodorant because... well, the alternative isn't preferable. :P

Bassplayer
07-05-2006, 09:49 AM
lol. I wear Old Spice Red Zone Pure Sport. it works all day and night. it smells kinda strong for the first few minutes, but then it fades. but you don't stink for a while. it does have anti-perspirant in it, but it still really works. and it's the gel stuf. and then i put on a little bit of TAG Body Spray. Lucky Day is a good scent. I've been told many times that i smell good or that there isn't any scent. so it seems to work.

alorian
07-05-2006, 11:04 AM
My Red Zone aqua reef is better than I thought. It works all day, usually, and sometimes into the night. I've also heard "you smell good", but that could be because I use extra laundry soap :P

Bassplayer
07-05-2006, 11:15 AM
lol. that may have an effect on it. but yeah, Red Spice seems to be the best kind of deoderant out there. at least that i've found. me and my friends use it.

NightCrawler
07-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Speed Stick Gel.

Fresh.