07-05-2006, 05:26 PM
so this'll be quick and to the point: I am working on a even-more-than-skillet acoustic cover of More Faithful.

If I was to post it on myspace (with no download option) and potentially put it on a demo for free to hand out, what would I have to do to get this done legally?

07-05-2006, 07:12 PM
best bet would be to contact Ardent Records ( they handle all of the publishing stuff for the early albums.