NightCrawler
07-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Okay, so I haven't been on Panheads in a while. Apparently there has been some fussing and all that jazz, and people up and left!

So, who is left, and how are y'all doing?

bob
07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Nothing much is up with me. This thread will probably be merged, but whatever, it happens. But in the meantime . . . How are you doing Jonathan?

NightCrawler
07-06-2006, 12:28 PM
I've been overworked with my two jobs. But God has blessed me with the benefits... mmmmmm Paycheck. He honestly has blessed me.

Aside from that, I've been pretty great. I've been sorting some things out in my life and God is awesome. I'm growing and everything.

I'm kinda tired though, but who isn't?

I've been wondering for a long time, why are you named Bob if your name is James? Why not "Jimmy" or "Jim-Bob"?

Bob is plain. Very plain. Like an amish suburb.

bob
07-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, I was 13 when I signed up for the AY boards back in 2002 . . . and I chose Bob simply because it was a palindrome and I found it funny. Although, my middle name is Robert, so you could argue it that way, but that wasn't the reason I chose it. I just found it funny.

timmyrotter
07-06-2006, 03:08 PM
you missed a lot! read page 9-end on the goodbye thread to catch up

Undomiel
07-06-2006, 05:33 PM
uummmmmm, yeah. alot has happened.

Bassplayer
07-06-2006, 07:30 PM
i'm still here. i'm kinda disgusted at what's been going on, but i'm not going to open up that can of worms. I've been pretty good, nothing but working and hanging with some friends.

bob
07-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Ah . . . work. I go back today after a 3-week time off. I start in *looks at watch* 18 minutes. So I'll be leaving shortly.

jade
07-07-2006, 12:12 PM
So, who is left, and how are y'all doing?

Yeah, a typical turn of the seasons. I never really left ... just kind of disappeared (though I never really left the community ... I think I'm tied to this community for life) for some time only to return for who knows how long ... not that many of you know who I am. I do recall reading your posts over in the Hill, it is good to see you back. :)

bob
07-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Good to see you still coming around some Jade.

NightCrawler
07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
you missed a lot! read page 9-end on the goodbye thread to catch up
(I did before I made this thread)

NightCrawler
07-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah, a typical turn of the seasons. I never really left ... just kind of disappeared (though I never really left the community ... I think I'm tied to this community for life) for some time only to return for who knows how long ... not that many of you know who I am. I do recall reading your posts over in the Hill, it is good to see you back. :)
Glad to see you back!

P.S.
I like the Hill.

NightCrawler
07-08-2006, 08:25 PM
i'm still here. i'm kinda disgusted at what's been going on, but i'm not going to open up that can of worms. I've been pretty good, nothing but working and hanging with some friends.
Well, at least you are gettings things done (work) and not being alone and stuph (hanging with friends)

Cuz that sucks like whoa.

NightCrawler
07-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Well, I was 13 when I signed up for the AY boards back in 2002 . . . and I chose Bob simply because it was a palindrome and I found it funny. Although, my middle name is Robert, so you could argue it that way, but that wasn't the reason I chose it. I just found it funny.

Racecar.
Stats.

Etc.

Love 'em.

timmyrotter
07-09-2006, 07:24 PM
(I did before I made this thread)
thats whats happend