DustinRocks
07-10-2006, 06:22 PM
What are your favorite pair of of jeans.

Mine are any of my Levis 527 low rise boot fit. I have like 5 pair.

I also like girls jeans mainly 7's or hollister.

pizza brain
07-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Mines my wrangler cargos :)

disciple
07-10-2006, 06:50 PM
I only have two pairs of pants, so my favorite pair would have to be the ones with the hole just above the left knee. I need new pants some year soon, because they've been shrunk too much to continue wearing them for long. :\

doormonkey
07-10-2006, 07:36 PM
*sigh* Why do people pay so much for brand name jeans? I swear, it has to be one of the best rackets going in clothes. I should start my own label and charge people a buttload of money for jeans with holes already in them, or that don't fit right and make you look stupid.
To answer the question, my favorite jeans are any that I can get for under $15, that allow me to actually move (ie, not too tight), and that come without rips in them.

disciple
07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
*sigh* Why do people pay so much for brand name jeans? I swear, it has to be one of the best rackets going in clothes. I should start my own label and charge people a buttload of money for jeans with holes already in them, or that don't fit right and make you look stupid.
To answer the question, my favorite jeans are any that I can get for under $15, that allow me to actually move (ie, not too tight), and that come without rips in them.
Yeah. I just bought the cheapest jeans I could, and I've been wearing them for almost 2 years, I think. Heck, maybe more then 2 years.

theelectric3
07-10-2006, 09:07 PM
i like jeans that fit and look nice on. a concept, i know. lol. i like Gap jeans but i'm not too caught up in name brands. i don't understand how people pay $100 + for jeans.

i will say i don't like stretch jeans. even if they look nice when you buy them... the more you wash and wear... the bigger they seem to get. they grow. :P

timmyrotter
07-10-2006, 09:18 PM
i like wearing my little sisters jeans...

DustinRocks
07-10-2006, 09:29 PM
i like wearing my little sisters jeans...

awesome.

I could care less about brand but Levis are usually cheap at Macys and fit tight plus all my friends buy me those as gifts during the holidays and my birthday. My buddy manages a Hollister so thats how I get those. I pay 30% less than the tag. I'm just a smart shopper. I was just sitting at my desk with my 2 year old levis that areso worn the back pocket has been reattached 3 times and wondered if anyone else had that one pair they just loved. I didn't want it to be a brand thing.I do buy torn up jeans tho.

dawn of light
07-11-2006, 06:39 AM
i like jeans that fit and look nice on. a concept, i know. lol. i like Gap jeans but i'm not too caught up in name brands. i don't understand how people pay $100 + for jeans.

i will say i don't like stretch jeans. even if they look nice when you buy them... the more you wash and wear... the bigger they seem to get. they grow. :P

Yeah I agree, I just buy whatever looks good and is a decent price. The most I usually pay for jean is $40. (canadian $) The last time I got jeans I bought them 2 for $30 at Randy River.

I've have a much different experience with stretch jeans though. I find that they shrink. The look good for the first couple weeks that's it. Then you have a hard time sitting cuz they ride so low that half your bum shows. I like non-stretch low rise jeans, they stay in their place.

Bassplayer
07-11-2006, 06:48 AM
well, i'm a cheap shopper. i can't pay for jeans that are over $40. i think that's the most i've ever paid. i usually get $15 or $20 jeans. i do like the ones with holes in them, but nothing too extreme. DuckHead is my favorite brand. they fit really well, and look good. but i need to get some new jeans. i've lost about 2 waist sizes, so all my jeans are really baggy.

jade
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
There is nothing like a good pair of Levi's, 518s for me. My work beats the crap out of my jeans and they hold up. Usually get 'em for about $30 which isn't too bad for durable jeans that actually fit well.

This is not to say I don't like the occasional designer jeans ... some of them just fit amazing ... and that's important to women because we all do not have cookie cutter shapes ... so finding a brand that fits perfectly is worth shelling out the money. imo.

theelectric3
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
I could care less about brand but Levis are usually cheap at Macys and fit tight plus all my friends buy me those as gifts during the holidays and my birthday. My buddy manages a Hollister so thats how I get those. I pay 30% less than the tag. I'm just a smart shopper. I was just sitting at my desk with my 2 year old levis that areso worn the back pocket has been reattached 3 times and wondered if anyone else had that one pair they just loved. I didn't want it to be a brand thing.I do buy torn up jeans tho.

yeah, i didn't mean to derail it in that direction. my apologies.

jade - that's a good point. though i've never spent a good amount of time in the designer jean section. so i guess you can argue that i do not know what i'm missing. :P lol.

timmyrotter
07-11-2006, 01:49 PM
what is the thrill of tight jeans?

Bassplayer
07-11-2006, 07:19 PM
i don't like wearing baggy jeans. i also don't like super tight jeans. i like jeans that fit your body well, without looking like you're wearing a bag or spandex. lol. sometimes you do have to go after designer jeans for that.

doormonkey
07-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Will someone please explain to me the thrill of buying already-holed jeans? Not something I have ever understood.

timmyrotter
07-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Will someone please explain to me the thrill of buying already-holed jeans? Not something I have ever understood.
i thought it was dumb and weird too. but for some reason i like them kinda, not holey, but bleached a few imperfections. it gives it less of an im perfect look to, im vintage?

Bassplayer
07-11-2006, 07:45 PM
i have one pair of jeans that were pre-holed. but they had a patch sown on behind the hole for the look. i like the bleached imperfected look. maybe with a little bit of wear and tear in some places. but i don't like huge gaping holes.

doormonkey
07-11-2006, 08:17 PM
hmm. I still think its better to buy them whole and wear them out yourself...working on cars, airplanes, playing in grass, etc etc...

DustinRocks
07-12-2006, 08:06 AM
I don't do anything to wear them out fast enuff.

skilltroks
07-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Store: Gap.
Style: flare curvy.
Wash: cross hitched rinsed.
Cost: 58 bucks.

disciple
07-12-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't do anything to wear them out fast enuff.
Maybe it's just me, but I consider that a good thing. I usually prefer my pants in one piece, if you catch my drift. ::]

DustinRocks
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Store: Gap.
Style: flare curvy.
Wash: cross hitched rinsed.
Cost: 58 bucks.

Gap has quality denim.

And people still argue but I love the destroyed look especially from hollister and abercrombie

Bassplayer
07-13-2006, 09:16 AM
i enjoy the destroyed look to a certain extent. maybe a few stressed places, bleached some, and maybe a small hole or two. but nothing too extreme. but i can't see paying over $40 for that. u can by a good pair of jeans and do it yourself for cheaper.

Undomiel
07-13-2006, 02:49 PM
i prefer baggy with @ least 8 pockets of any brand.

skilltroks
07-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Gap has quality denim.

And people still argue but I love the destroyed look especially from hollister and abercrombie
Mmmmm, agreed.

Stridergorn
07-14-2006, 07:03 AM
I love jeans.
I have two pair, and I like them both about equally. One is Levi and the other is l.e.i. I think I like the l.e.i. better. They both cost about $20-$25, I think. I like my jeans dark (even though neither pair is really dark) and distressed-looking, but no holes.
Am I the only one who's noticed that they screwed up the sizes? My Levi's are size 5, but they're the exact same size as my size 1 l.e.i's. Tell me how much sense that makes.
Actually, I will say that my Levi's stretch out more, because they're extremely stretchy. But otherwise they're the same size.

skilltroks
07-14-2006, 08:14 AM
I used to wear Levi's. I'd have to go to Chicago to get them though. (Why Chicago? There's a Levi's store there and there is a bigger selection.)

DustinRocks
07-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Lei sizes are way off i wear like a 5-7 in there girl jeans everywhere else a 9-11

disciple
07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I went Goodwill shopping yesterday. Only found 3 or 4 pairs of pants in two stores that fit me. :\ Oh well, weight loss time...

doormonkey
07-15-2006, 08:53 PM
dude, Dustin, I don't see how you can wear girl pants...isn't it a bit uncomfortable? Then again, I need loose pants cuz my job involves climbing around airplanes and removing panels in all sorts of interesting places...

drumchick101
07-18-2006, 11:27 AM
My favorite pair of jeans and called "slouch" (which describes my clothing style perfectly :)). They are nice and baggy and have different bright colored threads and they are lighter on a scale of darker jeans. Why is this exciting? because I've never actually liked a pair of jeans before. I usually just wear them because there is nothing else.

SIDE NOTE: All jeans should have butt pockets.

><sarah><

dawn of light
07-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Yes...All jeans should have butt pockets, I agree.

disciple
07-18-2006, 12:22 PM
I never use 'em. I only use the front pockets. :P

dawn of light
07-18-2006, 12:39 PM
I use my backpockets for cash occasionally, debit card, and keys, random reciepts...not all at once though, usually they're empty. I just like the look of pockets better.

pizza brain
07-18-2006, 06:49 PM
I never use 'em. I only use the front pockets. :P
:o I thought I was the only one

disciple
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
:o I thought I was the only one
Nope. I don't use my back pockets.

DustinRocks
07-18-2006, 09:49 PM
dude, Dustin, I don't see how you can wear girl pants...isn't it a bit uncomfortable? Then again, I need loose pants cuz my job involves climbing around airplanes and removing panels in all sorts of interesting places...

Hmmm i rock out in them pretty easy i dont wear umm too tight, but i like them to hold up w/o a belt. I wear one anyway for style. If I could afford DiesalsI wouldnt wear girl jeans.

alorian
07-18-2006, 11:19 PM
My favorite "jeans", and other various spellingshttp://timswine.com/blogart/gene.jpg
http://www.efavata.com/CBM/images/xmen3_jeanGrey.jpg
http://www.mcnees.org/winesite/labels/labels_California/lbl_Norma_Jean_Merlot_1999.jpg
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/13/270px-Gene.png
Then, images.google.com's number one pic for "my favorite jeans"
http://static.flickr.com/36/114900412_be1e051208_m.jpg

drumchick101
07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/1726880_njt_200x200.jpg

You forgot this norma jean...

><sarah><

thalia
07-19-2006, 11:20 AM
I really like Pacific Sunwear's Tilt brand jeans...for some reason they fit me perfectly and they are super-soft and not too thick for denim...

love~addict
07-29-2006, 02:22 PM
i dont have a fav. brand cuz they always fit me differently...but ya no wat gets on my nerves!!! all the jeans i buy no matter wat size or fit...they always fit me fine in the legs and butt, but they always are WAY TO BIG in the waste and it drives me insane cuz i dont necessarily like wearing belts!!

drumchick101
07-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Ya, I have the same problem but I like wearing belts so it's not really a problem unless I forget to put my belt on really tight because all the jeans of the world decided to go low-rise. I have to buy my jeans big if I want them to fit and not show my hiney(sp??).

><sarah><

love~addict
07-29-2006, 05:49 PM
lol...i like them low rise as long as they cover everything...but my friend no matter wat kind will pull her pants and underwear up to her belly button...its kinda funny!!lol:)

skilletosis
07-29-2006, 07:11 PM
For me it's about the fit, not the label. I'll try on 10 pairs to find one that fits right. And I'm cheap. If I can get by cheap for myself then that's more money to spend on the kids.

love~addict
07-29-2006, 08:00 PM
i realy dont care bout the brand name either they are just more expensive...im good with wateva looks good and fits really!!!

dawn of light
07-31-2006, 07:35 AM
i dont have a fav. brand cuz they always fit me differently...but ya no wat gets on my nerves!!! all the jeans i buy no matter wat size or fit...they always fit me fine in the legs and butt, but they always are WAY TO BIG in the waste and it drives me insane cuz i dont necessarily like wearing belts!!

I also have that problem with some jeans. I think it's cause they're made for stick figure girls, not girls with a booty! I've found some jeans that fit me really well eveywhere.

Maddog
07-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Mine are some aeropstal jeans..which are too long for me, cause I have short lil miget legs :(

pizza brain
07-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I just bought my new fav jeans. Black camo cargo zip offs:)

Maddog
07-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Coolieo!ghfhgrf

pizza brain
07-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Thank you :)

love~addict
07-31-2006, 02:57 PM
ya they do sound realy kewl!!

pizza brain
07-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Thank you :)

love~addict
07-31-2006, 03:37 PM
:) wecome:)

skilltroks
08-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm thinkin' my skinnys are probably my new favorite.

TheFireBreathes
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
for being skinny, I look dumb in really baggy pants. So I usually go for more tight pants. None of the girl stuff, just ones that have more style to them but aren't completely hiding my legs...heh if any of that made sense...

as~i~lay~dying
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I am short(er) and have a hard time finding the perfect jeans ... and then I discovered levis!!! they fit perfect and arent too expensive I also love american eagle jeans ...

Bassplayer
08-08-2006, 12:04 PM
levi's are expensive. i like duckhead. they're really good priced and they fit well. plus I'm now down to a size 32. it's really nice to have jeans that fit my legs and my waist.

love~addict
08-08-2006, 02:08 PM
i like duckhead too...but they still dont fit me great...none do...grr:P lol

DustinRocks
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
my skinny red tab levis were only $28 the captial E levis are like $180,

DustinRocks
08-17-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.oldnavy.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/387/387211/main/on387211-

TheFireBreathes
08-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Do you any of you guys have Marshalls or Ross? They usually have cheap designer jeans. I got these nice Calvin Kliens for 16.

Haha this is kinda off topic but I went to school today and aparantly the new rule is that guys aren't aloud to wear girl pants anymore. Even though they are girl pants, it's kinda dumb guys aren't aloud to wear em.

TheFireBreathes
08-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Do you any of you guys have Marshalls or Ross? They usually have cheap designer jeans. I got these nice Calvin Kliens for 16.

Haha this is kinda off topic but I went to school today and aparantly the new rule is that guys aren't aloud to wear girl pants anymore. Even though they are girl pants, it's kinda dumb guys aren't aloud to wear em.

Jesus freak_14
08-17-2006, 11:18 AM
^ i love marshalls and ross. most of my favorite clothes are from there. tjmaxx is pretty kool too... i've gotten jeans there but my favorites aren't from there.

love~addict
08-17-2006, 01:11 PM
i love going to those stores but i never can find anything really...but when i do i love it cuz theyre really cheap;D

DustinRocks
08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
I have guy jeans that are tight as girl jeans. How cna you tell them apart.

BarlowgIRL
09-07-2006, 03:56 PM
My favorite are a pair of guy jeans that I found around the house that I ripped/sandpapered/bleached/cut/patched up. But my dad won't let me wear them cause he thinks the holes are suggestive. So in two more years I will be eightteen and can wear them again! YAY!

cinnamonxspider
09-09-2006, 04:51 PM
i just got the most amazing skinny jeans today. i'm feeling SO good about them. i'm quite certain they are my new fav jeans.

rock on, skinny jeans!
http://www.mischanews.com/wp-content/uploads/1370738.jpg

BarlowgIRL
09-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I made my own skinny jeans out of normal jeans!

DustinRocks
11-17-2006, 02:04 PM
i got slim straights from LEVIS. i love them.

lee
11-17-2006, 02:16 PM
i really don't care what brand it is, but i am very picky with my jeans.. they have to be just right, good thing i like to shop for a pretty long time... but my favorite pair, i have a pair of wrangler jeans.. their dark jeans, not that really sky blue color( i hate that), and they fit so well... they also look very good on me, if i do say so myself.. well, yeah, there you go..hehehe

love~addict
11-17-2006, 04:43 PM
omy heavenly stars..i found the most awsome pair of jeans today.and omword they were only 12 $'s i feel proud!! i lov em and they were cheap!! woot!!...my goodness is it just me or has anyone else noticed how expensive jeans are getting from like $30-over $100 dollars...its rediculous!! i would never ever pay that much i dont even like paying $3o for them!maybe im just cheap lol..

I Bite
11-18-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm pretty particular when it comes to my jeans...They have to be the right dark color---I totally agree with you, lee, I seriously hate the sky blue color...Then they have to be the right style; I like flare, then they have to be the right type of distressed....I don't really like the holy jeans, but a little vintage never hurt anyone. Above all, no skinny jeans. Like, some girls can pull it off, but absolutely not on guys. Can't stand it...But that's my humble opinion. :D

Shattered_Life
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM
I like Vigoss and Hint jeans the best...they come in long sizes which make them fit really well on me.

And they don't cost an arm and a leg either.

love~addict
11-18-2006, 06:06 PM
yah i agree with ^^ i really dont care for the girl jeans on guys..it just...no..lol..but thats just my taste too

freefalling\m/
11-27-2006, 12:34 PM
meh my drawn on ones...only pair. i love em so much. theyre all drawn on and doodled on and coolio cool beansy.

breakthesilence
12-01-2006, 07:03 AM
my favorite jeans are some weird brand actually i don't even know. one time i was in the mall and i went in deb and even though i hate most of the stuff that store has i managed to find a vast number of non-ripped jeans there once so i bought a bunch of pairs. they were on sale too. but my new favorite pair is one i got that time. my old favorite pair of jeans i've had since 8th grade i think, that or freshman year but after 4 or 5 years they are getting some pretty bad holes... i love them but now they actually do look like the ones you can buy from the store which makes me kind of sad... they're on their last stretch though, i probably won't be able to wear them after this year. :(
i like vintage wash jeans. and not skinny jeans because they probably would look really bad on me. although at times i do like the style.

iangirl180
12-21-2006, 12:46 PM
yeah skinny jeans aren't me thing...at all...i like the ones that are wide at the bottom ...
I like hot topics jeans there pretty awesome

Quadripedman
12-25-2006, 05:37 AM
i like levis stressed, loose fit and cargo, and painters, and carpenters.

Geneva
04-28-2007, 05:43 PM
I have no idea what brand they are, but they have lots of zippers and I like to play with them during school.

:P

skilltroks
04-29-2007, 12:01 PM
I want/"need" a new pair of jeans

bob
04-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I wear whatever is comfortable and cheap.

I Bite
04-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I wear whatever is comfortable and cheap.

Me too.
i love it when you can find jeans that are $10.

bob
04-30-2007, 05:47 PM
I have a hard time finding jeans my size. 32 x 34 are harder to find then they should be . . .