bob
07-11-2006, 01:10 AM
You know . . . I realized that Oats didn't have a thread. He needed one. So lets all give a round of applause of Oats. :) Any questions?

planet_kosmos
07-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Yay! Good work Oats!!!!!!!!

terrasin
07-11-2006, 02:27 AM
Hehe, true, Oats does rock.

I think the most amusing thing I've seen with him is when he almost blew himself up after inventing a new power switch for the cryo. I thought he was a crispy critter when the sparks flew.

That and his obsession with Mr Fuzzypants... meow.

CJ

theelectric3
07-11-2006, 01:18 PM
but you have to admit that Mr. Fuzzypants is cute. ;)

it's cool that Oats has his own thread, for all his hard work.

timmyrotter
07-11-2006, 01:47 PM
yeah i thought about making an oats thread a couple days ago. and now its here. i appreciate what he does!

oats
07-11-2006, 04:44 PM
thanks guys!!

i'm very excited for the oats thread.. its like a sewing machine.. or like i went to the hospital to get.. stitches..

no.. not funny? ok.

:afro:

uhm that guy is awesome with his afro.. and someone outside has snap dragons.. the 4th of july is over.. jeez..

well.. thank you all for appreciating what it is that i do.. you all rock.. and yes fuzzypants is the coolest..

its dinner time..

rock on..

the oats

bob
07-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Oooo . . . dinner sounds good.

timmyrotter
07-11-2006, 07:44 PM
i didnt know Oats had a profile on here. cool beans... and who is this mister fuzzypants?

JohnnyRocker
07-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Oats has a weight problem.

Oats new nickname is "JJ Bobeng!"

oats
07-12-2006, 12:13 AM
i do not have a weight problem JOHN FREEBORN.

dont call my JJ Bobeng guys.. it reminds me of childhood.

and fuzzypants is my cat.

hahaha

kasicalover
07-12-2006, 05:47 AM
you don't have a weight problem, you're just in love with food. :)

and why did you take your fuzzypants video off of youtube...!?

timmyrotter
07-12-2006, 06:56 AM
hey Oats we should totoaly hang out at creation west? im driving almost 500 miles! and are you guys staying for the entire festival? see ya there.

planet_kosmos
07-12-2006, 11:50 PM
James also deserves a round of applause for making an oats thread!

timmyrotter
07-13-2006, 06:51 AM
tim desrves a high five for applauding JAmes for making this thread...

theelectric3
07-13-2006, 12:52 PM
thanks guys!!

i'm very excited for the oats thread.. its like a sewing machine.. or like i went to the hospital to get.. stitches..

no.. not funny? ok.

uhm that guy is awesome with his afro.. and someone outside has snap dragons.. the 4th of july is over.. jeez..

well.. thank you all for appreciating what it is that i do.. you all rock.. and yes fuzzypants is the coolest..

its dinner time..

rock on..

the oats

yeah, the afro dude is awesome.

pizza brain
07-15-2006, 01:54 PM
thanks guys!!

no.. not funny? ok.

its dinner time..

rock on..

the oats

The afro dude ..... he ate my mom :o

bballplaya4814
07-20-2006, 01:09 PM
ok but where is video 3 for the final episode, its been way more than a week, but yes oats does rock, tho he wouldn't answer me on aim i guess he's just too good for me lol;D

BarlowgIRL
07-20-2006, 03:23 PM
The afro dude ..... he ate my mom :o
I'm...sorry...

I saw the Oats thread and immediatly clicked it! Oats is so cool! But then again he IS a bass player and bass players are awesome! (you DO play bass right? Cause that would look dumb if you don't and I'm saying you do....;D )

theelectric3
07-20-2006, 08:56 PM
yep, energy.

unshakeable15
07-22-2006, 09:42 AM
In case you didn't get all that Tracy so eloquently said, she was saying that "Yes, Oats does play bass, in fact, he plays 'Energy' in concert with the band so John can go crazy." :)

timmyrotter
07-22-2006, 09:54 AM
oh, thanks for clearing that up Mike.

theelectric3
07-22-2006, 04:23 PM
In case you didn't get all that Tracy so eloquently said, she was saying that "Yes, Oats does play bass, in fact, he plays 'Energy' in concert with the band so John can go crazy." :)

lol! thank you for translating my short sentence. 8)

bballplaya4814
07-22-2006, 06:55 PM
lol...final episode part three?::]

oats
07-23-2006, 04:02 PM
you guys are awesome..

part 3 of the last video.. here's the thing..

John is talking about some serious topics, in my opinion.. and i just cant see anyway to put random video footage over it.. it just doesnt feel right.. this last video is more interview-ish to me.. so im working it.. and we have been SOOOOOOOO busy the last 3 weeks.. its been like an eternity.. when i'm home all i have time for is laundry.. its sad.. or shipping merchandise to california.. or other places..

moving on..

I actually am not a bass player.. i suck so bad.. haha. I do play guitar though.. since I was 12.. which is almost 13 years.. in like 10 days.. yep.. birthday.. not happy about that.. 25.. GROSS..

also.. I dont play energy anymore.. now i play on powerfull.. its awesome.. there has been a few changes to the set..

now im going to go somewhere.. oh.. and i found this thread about someone having johns phone number? its wierd because i have to call him right now too! crazy.. it reminded me to call him.

see you all later.

<3 oats

pizza brain
07-23-2006, 04:11 PM
you guys are awesome..
Yes they are awesome and so are you :)

I actually am not a bass player.. i suck so bad.. haha. I do play guitar though.. since I was 12.. which is almost 13 years.. in like 10 days.. yep.. birthday.. not happy about that.. 25.. GROSS..
Dude 25 isn't that old. It's old but still not real old.

m_money618
07-23-2006, 05:00 PM
yay oats!!! yay yay oats!!

dawn of light
07-24-2006, 06:21 AM
25 isn't that old. My boyfriend is 25. Yay Oats!

timmyrotter
07-24-2006, 09:03 AM
what is "Powerful"?

TheFireBreathes
07-24-2006, 09:55 AM
"You're Powerful" I believe

dawn of light
07-24-2006, 09:57 AM
"Powerful" is a song on their Invincible cd. The title of the song is actually "You're Powerful".

Oops, posted at the same time!

timmyrotter
07-24-2006, 10:05 AM
no duh! i know the song you're powerful. but since when do they play it in concert? when i saw powerful, i thought you're powerful, but then i was like "hey", why the heck would they be playing that song, so i thought maybe it was a new track off thier new cd.

dawn of light
07-24-2006, 10:30 AM
I heard them play it in concert once , just over a year ago. It was great in concert, normally it's not my fav. song but they really rocked it!

theelectric3
07-25-2006, 04:31 PM
you play in your powerful now? nice.

happy early birthday! 25 aint so bad. or so i've heard (i'll be 22 in 6 days so i can't say this based on personal experience... but my sister survived 25 :) ).

guitar player, eh? what's your fav guitar and amp?

yeah, bunch of random question. thanks for shipping merch to cali! we rock. 8) lol... j/k... maybe. :P

oats
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
yeah.. guitars..

i cant afford gibsons.. so i have epihones.

i had this baritone guitar.. which is basically what skillet uses.. except not.. my guitar had an extended scale.. not important.. now i just have my old blule les paul.. i got it when i was 17 or something.. and i broke the neck on it doing a guitar throw.. but i fixed it.. thankfully.. i almost cried when i broke it.. i was in shock.. i was like.. well.. i guess this practice session is over..

i hate fender guitars.. unless its a telecaster..

amps.. MESA

done and done..i miss my band now.. sadface..

but, working for skillet is a million times better. this concludes this reply.

404not_found
07-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh... lol... I just figured out you're the guy who hi hi hi hi hi hi...likes peas but hates beans on youtube :P I dunno I happened to see that video pass through youtube one day and you said you worked with Skillet but I forgot your username though so I never got to see if you posted anymore or if skillet made any appearances.

I just saw your myspace though. I didn't know the beans and peas guy was the infamous "Oats"

theelectric3
07-26-2006, 12:47 PM
yeah.. guitars..

i cant afford gibsons.. so i have epihones.

i had this baritone guitar.. which is basically what skillet uses.. except not.. my guitar had an extended scale.. not important.. now i just have my old blule les paul.. i got it when i was 17 or something.. and i broke the neck on it doing a guitar throw.. but i fixed it.. thankfully.. i almost cried when i broke it.. i was in shock.. i was like.. well.. i guess this practice session is over..

i hate fender guitars.. unless its a telecaster..

amps.. MESA

done and done..i miss my band now.. sadface..

but, working for skillet is a million times better. this concludes this reply.

nice. glad you were able to fix your les paul! i know i'd be pretty upset if mine broke.

yeah, telecasters are cool.

kasicalover
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Happy Birthday Johnny!
::] 8) ::]

terrasin
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Ahh yes, he is 25 today. :D

CJ

disciple
08-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Ah, yes... to the Oatman... I wish a happy 25! :D

dawn of light
08-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Happy birthday! You've only got 5 more years until you're 30! (that's when you'll be REALLY old) Just kidding :P

theelectric3
08-02-2006, 11:01 AM
30 isn't old... i don't think. :P (but it helps when you know people in their 30's... lol.)

Happy birthday Oats! :D

go_home_red
08-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Enjoy the cheaper car insurance!

that_other_girl
08-02-2006, 11:27 PM
OATS!!! yay!! I saw you on the cruise. You were hanging out with Ben a lot. I was the girl with the crazy left arm ^_^...and wasn't quite so stalking skillet. ;)
But i did help your boss person find you when you were lost in bahamas..or..er..something like that! :p Anyways..i'm glad you have your own fan club. You deserve it! :D
ice ice baby. *dadada da da dada da*

timmyrotter
08-14-2006, 02:10 PM
thanks for the final vid!