jcchic87
07-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey,
I haven't been on here in a while :-[ but I found this out today and thought that someone on here would know what's up.
I saw the event on itickets, it's called "firefest" with other artists including skillet. But I got this thing from itickets saying that it was postponed....does anyone know when it is postponed too or why it was postponed or anything about this event at all?

Joseph
07-25-2006, 08:20 AM
I saw that too. It's now showing them with Pillar in Somerset, KY on Sept 9th. That's even closer for me. Yay!

jcchic87
07-25-2006, 09:58 PM
I saw that too. It's now showing them with Pillar in Somerset, KY on Sept 9th. That's even closer for me. Yay!

Yea I want to go to that too, Shoutfest....Shoutfest came to louisville last year and I was psyched and I was able to go. Me and My sister want to go to this but we live in louisville so it's like 3 hrs away from us :( but we will make it LOL. And I love Pillar they rock!

loner_33
07-27-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't know what the postponement means, but if Skillet's coming to Louisville, that's awesome! Twenty minute drive = Oh yeah.

korey_cooper_jr
07-27-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm gonna try to go too. It's about 2 and a half hours from here. So yay! We'll get to hear 3 new songs hopefully!

LeShep
07-27-2006, 08:21 PM
I get to see them at ShoutFest Somerset Ky its like a 3 hr trip for us.Me, hubby, son, 2 daughters,neice and sisterinlaw.
They are suposed to send out the shirts and tix with them August 7th. MAN I CANT WAIT.
Now I have to make more plans cause I wanna see SeventhDay Slumber again too even tho I just seen them July 22.
Leslie