m_money618
08-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey ya'll-
i just thought i'd post a thread for remembering loved ones. i've had alot of loved ones pass on and move away and it's caused me alot of greif. i just had a friend die, he accidentally shot himself two nights ago. i'm heartbroken about it, and i've found it helps me to express my feelings in written form, even though it's too late. so if anyone misses a loved one(s), just try to express your feelings. you may find it helps you tons.
-Sarah:-*

p.s. sry for posting sooo much about this friend of mine, like i said it helps me to express how much i miss him and it helps to know someone is listening.

love~addict
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
dont be srry bout posting alot about ur friend he was realy special to u and u realy miss him u have a right to!!!!!!and also it helps u!!i kno its nowhere near the same but..my b/fs moving and its gonna b really hard we wont be able to talk for months and when we do it will only b on panheads...i wont get to see him or hear his voice for prob. over a yr.it does help me alot too to talk bout it.im just afraid that something will happen between now and when we are 16 im afraid of losing him.he's not only my boyfriend but my best friend and i really love him.he said that if we ever broke up we couldnt even b friends cuz it would b to hard for him so...ya...im just scared he will move on without me..like i said i kno this is nowhere near the same,but i realy miss him..so..thanx to whoever took the time to read/listen
love in christ~aly

Jesus freak_14
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
i know this is kinda the wrong thread to post this in but i just wanted to say im so sorry about your friend sarah ^^ know that you're in my prayers and through all your grief God is holding you in His arms and He'll never let go. He loves you. i wish i could relate to your pain. Fortunately I haven't really lost anyone really close to me, but my best friend just recently lost her grandpa. It was so sudden and unexpected. But God helped her through it and He will help you through your pain too. So, just know I will be praying for you!

m_money618
08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
thank you:)

love~addict
08-14-2006, 09:57 PM
anytime...hey how r u doing?

m_money618
08-23-2006, 08:11 PM
i'm doing better... God has taught me alot through this experience. i realize now that it was Grant's time to die. even though i may never understand why God took him in such a way at a time when i needed him, i know now that it was God's will. it has brought me closer to Him. it has also taught me to live out each day as it it's my last, because it could be. although i may not know what to do at times, i know now that i can go to Jesus and He'll be listening. i used to pray all night long that God would just let me say goodbye, or let me see him one last time, but i know that some wonderful day soon, God will also take me home, and i can see Grant again, face to face.

thanks to all who prayed and are praying. may God bless you:)

-Sarah

disciple
08-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Maybe He took him at that time to help you realize that all you need is God, since it helped you to grow closer to Him... just a thought. :)

My Mom's been, uh, well... dead... for just over 15 years. I guess I decided to drop that by here, since I'm posting.

pizza brain
08-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Something I heard about a person dying be4 their time is it might have been to spare them from something down the road.

weebird20
08-24-2006, 01:37 AM
or its not that God specificaly takes them from us just that it is the result of us living in a fallen world...and God brings something good out of it all...

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

m_money618
08-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Something I heard about a person dying be4 their time is it might have been to spare them from something down the road.

i've heard that. i realize that he's w/ God and that makes me very happy... in the midst of all the sadness. i always try to remember to trust in Him, and He will direct my paths.

Grant's mom called me last night to see how i was doing. she told me to not be hopeless, but always be hopeful. she told me to always keep my eyes on Jesus, and He will help me. she told me everyone has their time to die, and even though Grant's was so sudden, i'll see him again in Heaven, and when i get there we can play soccer. i also talked to Kelsey, and all she said was she can't wait to see him, and we can speend eternity together, with Jesus.

thanxs for all you've done,
-Sarah

animeraven34
09-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Honestly, I don't remember all the loved ones I've lost. But I never got the chance to really say goodbye to any of them. So, I hope no one minds, but I'm going to take the chance to do so now.

Grandpa H. - Thanks for the sense of humor. I've been putting it to very good use. I'm sorry that the last few years of your life were so very hard on you and grandma. I miss you...everytime I pull one of your old jokes on Shon I think about you and wish you and grandma could meet her.

Grandma H. - I'm sorry. Sorry that the last time we talked, we argued. It was tough watching you writhe in agony that morning... I miss you. No matter how bad things were, I could always count on you for an encouraging word. Thanks for that. I hope you're still proud of me.

Grandma P. - I really wish I could have gotten to know you more than I did. It was so tough watching you all those years. I'm sorry to say it, but I was relieved when you passed. I remember you always cooking for us and playing with my sisters all day whenever we'd visit. I miss you.

Grandpa P. - So...it's taken all these years, almost ten, but I can see now that mom was and is right. I'm more like you than anyone else in the family. Looking back, I can see that you were the only one who didn't mind that I was so quiet. I'd like to think you understood why I'm so quiet. I remember you sitting with me in the living room, nothing else, not forcing me to talk or to do anything I didn't want to, just sitting. ...how'd you do it? How did you make it all those years being so different than the rest of the family? *sigh* Well, thanks for sitting with me, for showing me how to work (even if it didn't stick with me completely). I wish you and grandma could meet Shon...

Jesse - ...why?! What the hell were you thinking man?! All you had were a couple of months left and then you were gone off to boot camp...free of your Dad... Youth group wasn't the same with you gone man. No one else at youth accepted me. I know we always did stuff to piss off Steve, but he didn't really care about that; besides, heh, I enjoyed it. Sometimes I think Steve and I were the only ones who really missed you. I know that's not true, but most of the youth didn't even seem to notice your passing. I didn't know you long, man, but I won't forget you.

dawn of light
09-06-2006, 09:49 AM
I just found out (like 15 min ago) that my friend Cory from junior high killed himself. He hung himself. I knew him really well in grade nine, six years ago. He was so smart, funny, and awesome. But he grew up in a difficult family with an abusive step-father and an alcoholic mother. He turned to drugs instead of to God. It makes me so sad to think what his life could have and should have been. I really pray that he repented at the last second, before he died. I want to see him again one day.

m_money618
09-09-2006, 05:45 PM
i am so sorry about all your loved ones you miss. we all have somebody, somebody we loved dearly that has now passed.

i cannot explain all the reasons why people pass like they or why they do. all i know is it's in God's will. sometimes i stay up and cry all night, thinking about how things could have been. i think that because of the peole i've lost, things will never be the same. the truth is, they won't be the same on this earth, but someday we'll be together for eternity. i dunno about you but i'm pretty excited.

also, thanks for sharing about your loved ones. no one minds, that's the reason i started this thread. i hope it helped you to say something, anything. thank you for helping me get through.

forever grateful,
-Sarah

lamb_servant72
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Here's mine from the "After Mother's Day" thread.

Dear Mama,
I miss you so much. You were such an amazing woman, wife, and mother while you were here on Earth. It didn't matter if you were teaching special ed., playing tennis or basketball with the kids in youth group, teaching sunday school, bible study, youth group, teaching swimming lessons, taking food to the shut-ins, picking up prisoner's children for church, or taking poor children shopping, to doctor's appointments, or cutting their hair...you were always sharing Jesus! I am so blessed to have had a mother like you!!

It has been hard growing up without you. People think it gets easier as time goes on. It just gets different. I cried when my oldest daughter was born, because it made me feel a different connection with you. I didn't get to get through the rough teenage years and become your friend. I know we would have been such good friends!! You were so funny and you loved and believed in me so much!! It was hard after you died to read in your journal where you were praying for our relationship. I didn't even realize you had noticed things were getting rocky. I hate it that things had to end (for now) with things kindof tough between us.

This Mother's Day was hard, even though it's been almost 19 years. I got in my first car accident leaving church Wednesday night. I pulled out in front of someone I didn't see. Everyone was OK. The police and everyone probably thought I was nuts because I couldn't stop crying. I didn't tell them the real reason I was crying. That was how you died.

There have been times I have been mad at God. I even went through a rebellious stage after some other things happened. But, there is no peace outside of God. God has been working on me lately concerning true servanthood. Among others, one scripture that God showed me was Ezekiel 24:15-18. God told Ezekiel He was going to kill his wife and Ezekiel wasn't to mourn in public. Ezekiel obeyed. God wants us to be that kind of servent. No matter what we go through...we are servants. Yes, He loves us, Yes, He is our Father...but we all have a cross to pick up. What matters more, being an obedient servant, or our emotions?

I love you Mama, and I miss you. Happy Mother's Day. I look forward to seeing you again!!
Thank You God for being so patient with me and teaching me the things I need to know and do even when I don't realize the lessons I need to learn. I Love YOU!!!!

m_money618
09-11-2006, 07:23 PM
i just found out my great aunt died. i've only seen her once, a year ago, but she was honestly the niceest person i have ever met. after my grandme died she pretty much became my grandma. she was the coolest, niceest person i've ever known. my only prayer is that she is with Jesus today. it seems like everyone i know is dying, i'm scared of who might go next. all i want is to see them again. i know someday i will. thanks for all the love and support you've all given me-

Sarah