timmyrotter
08-09-2006, 11:20 AM
what do you guys think about it? here is the link http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/interviews/2006/skillet-0806.html

i thought it was interesting, especially the last portion.

dawn of light
08-09-2006, 11:29 AM
I saw this article earlier today, I thought it was interesting as well. I love how Skillet is such a spiritually stong band. A lot of christian bands kinda sell out when they sign on with a secular label. Personally their music has impacted me a lot because it's really good for worship and they have such meaningful lyrics. It's great to hear that they're making a difference in the secular world too.

LeShep
08-09-2006, 05:38 PM
I saw this article earlier today, I thought it was interesting as well. I love how Skillet is such a spiritually stong band. A lot of christian bands kinda sell out when they sign on with a secular label. Personally their music has impacted me a lot because it's really good for worship and they have such meaningful lyrics. It's great to hear that they're making a difference in the secular world too.

yeppers I agree

planet_kosmos
08-11-2006, 04:07 AM
I can't get the link to work anymore ???

DarkestRose
08-22-2006, 07:51 AM
I think the article was really awesome.It just really convicted me, especially in John's last comments. Just thinking about how Christians represent Christ to the world and it really got me thinking about how well I do that.