astound
08-09-2006, 09:28 PM
when will you be here in Philippines?????

:(

astound
08-09-2006, 09:32 PM
when will you be here in the Philippines??..,.,:(

pls raect on this.,! huhuhuhuhu

God Bless everyone.,! *smoochies*

terrasin
08-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Sadly, I highly doubt they will be going international anytime soon. There has been some talk about it from wha I've heard, but it ends at talk. There are a lot of financial issues that prevent international shows.

CJ

timmyrotter
08-10-2006, 06:43 AM
good luck with this one.

zeroneff
08-10-2006, 07:38 AM
well you can go to europe for one of thair shows...

will
08-10-2006, 07:43 AM
(merged cross-post from "in the frying pan")

Spiffles
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
well you can go to europe for one of thair shows...
Europe isnt really any closer or easier/cheaper to get to then America from the Asia Pacific region..

You be better off going to American if you were going to travel to see a Skillet show.

It does make me curious what the longest distance someone has travel to "specifically" see Skillet.

planet_kosmos
08-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Once they build a bridge from australia to america and I learn to drive!!!!!!:P

terrasin
08-23-2006, 01:36 PM
Once they build a bridge from australia to america and I learn to drive!!!!!!:P
Next Rest Stop
1,460 Miles

It would be cool if you had to change lanes halfway there too to drive on the left side. hehe

CJ

zeroneff
08-23-2006, 03:13 PM
What if you forget you Immigration papers

timmyrotter
08-23-2006, 04:14 PM
we all konw what America does with immigrants without papers, they give them amnesty. while the leader sit there and put foreign policy before domestic...

Spiffles
08-23-2006, 05:21 PM
what thats got to do with the topic i dunno..*shrug* Americans and their immigration policies and actions is a different topic..

to Answer the question.. As far as Australia is concerned.. (and it may be different for the phillipines, i'm not sure how American views the phillipines with visitation rights) but for Australia, you just need your passport to visit the United States, and that gives a total time of of top of my head i think it is around 3 months.. Thats plenty of time to travel around a fair part of America going to all the Skillet shows when they on tour :D

you dont need immigration papers to go travel to America and see Skillet.

disciple
08-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Next Rest Stop
1,460 Miles

It would be cool if you had to change lanes halfway there too to drive on the left side. hehe

CJ
ROFL.

Kid: Daddy, I gotta goooo!!
Dad: You're gonna hafta go out the window, son, there is no rest stop... or any stop at all.

;)

pizza brain
08-23-2006, 10:06 PM
ROFL.

Kid: Daddy, I gotta goooo!!
Dad: You're gonna hafta go out the window, son, there is no rest stop... or any stop at all.

;)
Don't make fun of my childhood!!

About Skillet playing in aisa: Even if Skillet had the money I don't think there would be enoughfans in the area but idk anything so I'll shut up now:-X

dawn of light
08-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Next Rest Stop
1,460 Miles

CJ

Ha ha, I actually had an American ask me once if we drove on the same side of the road in Canada. Can you imagine switching lanes as soon as you crossed the border? Talk about confusing!