john316
08-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok...we all have them....celebrities who really get on your nerves. Truth be known i have quite a few of them but i am going to start with my #1 nerve rack-er....

Little Richard!!!...just his looks gives me the heevie-geevies and when he talks...well i'd rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard. I cant for the life of me see how this guy(?) ever made it big.

Ok...so who is yours?

Maxdude360
08-13-2006, 05:51 PM
mine is nicolaus cage. he annoys me everything about him i dont think he can act, his voice annoys me, and his face does too lol.

Jesus freak_14
08-13-2006, 05:52 PM
paris hilton... she makes me wanna puke she is so annoying. everyone loves her and shes just DUMB! i mean, common, shes not even talented. man i cant stand her. :) just thought id share that :)

Bassplayer
08-13-2006, 06:23 PM
i have to agree, paris hilton. and just soap-opera stars. all of them in general. none of them can act, in my opinion.

disciple
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
mine is nicolaus cage. he annoys me everything about him i dont think he can act, his voice annoys me, and his face does too lol.
Nicholas Cage, you mean? Hah.

This thread has so much potential to spawn so many fights, and this post starts it for me, so I'll back out.

animeraven34
08-13-2006, 07:48 PM
I just have one comment to sum up my feelings: most celebrities annoy the heck out of me.

terrasin
08-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Pretty much anyone in the whole "pop culture scene". There are exceptions, but I find most of them to be arrogant.

CJ

m_money618
08-13-2006, 08:01 PM
I just have one comment to sum up my feelings: most celebrities annoy the heck out of me.

true that:)

dawn of light
08-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Paris Hilton. Why does everyone think she is so gorgeous? She's practically anorexic. And I don't like her clothing... or lack of clothing I should say.

Most pop-stars. Female, blonde, and stupid. Boy bands.

alorian
08-14-2006, 07:13 AM
Nicholas Cage, you mean? Hah.

This thread has so much potential to spawn so many fights, and this post starts it for me, so I'll back out.

Amen!!

Hmmm a nice, new thread to show hatred people have :)

NightCrawler
08-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Mel Gibson -- friggin nut who happens to be religious.
Tom Cruise -- adulterous scientologist.
Jerry Springer -- controversy-manipulating sin-master.
Any daytime talk show host except Dr. Phil, maybe.

skynes
08-14-2006, 07:46 AM
All pop/rap singers.

Reason:

A Bible-abiding Christian makes a mistake, shouts a swear word when they bang their foot or something.

All atheists jump on them for being hypocritical and a poor excuse for Christianity.

These singers... by the same atheists... Are prime examples of Godliness, why?
Because they thank Jesus when they get an award... so they MUST be Christians.

It doesn't matter that they get involved in gang wars, drug abuse, rape, murder, theft, adultery and all sorts of other stuff.

That little line in their albums makes them Ok

lamb_servant72
08-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Tom Cruise. But, it started with Top Gun. I didn't get the gah-gah over him back then. He just seemed annoying.

aliengurl7
08-14-2006, 08:34 AM

Same here.

insane
08-14-2006, 09:20 AM
I'd say I really dislike Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and all the rest of those popular blonde chicks. Also Christina Aguilera (also a dumb chick in my oppinnion) Well and ok, I dont like any of those worldwide known "awesome" bands, actors etc.. who think they are so cool and better than all the rest of them.

TheFireBreathes
08-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I don't care for Paris Hilton, but she's not as dumb as everyone makes it out to be.

she admitted in an interview that the producers make them act and do stupid things on the Simple Life.

TheFireBreathes
08-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Charley Sheen - good actor - strong believer in 9/11 conpiracy..Oo that dropped him to last in my book.

john316
08-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Amen!!

Hmmm a nice, new thread to show hatred people have :)

Ummm...are you serious?...just because someone gets your goat doesnt mean you hate them.

I wouldn't want to see Little Richard perform and yes his mannerisms plucks my nerves but in no way do i HATE him or ANYONE ELSE for that matter nor do i wish him any harm.

That being said...since i dont want to another controversy i will close this thread...and i apologize if it offended anyone else.