Dare2Die
08-15-2006, 11:02 AM
i was wondering if there were any high quiality skillet music videos available on the net, or how do i get them? are they on dvd or something? why cant i find any high quality skillet music videos anywhere???

many artists even unpopular underground bands have them. i'm talking about those that r like 40 megabytes huge. here in asia we dont get christian music videos on television, except maybe secularised bands like lifehouse or pod or stacie orrico or relient k.

timmyrotter
08-15-2006, 11:10 AM
secularised... ha.

anyways you can download them on panheads.org in the music section, and im pretty sure that they have every music video they have done. i dont know about the quality.

zeroneff
08-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Well the quality is meant for small screans like you video Ipod

Dare2Die
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
yes they are all available on panheads, but their quality is very low, with a resolution that's very low. as a panhead i want good quality versions of these videos.

i saw a 37 megabyte savior in torrents the other day, but it was inactive with zero seeders and peers. after searching so long on the web that was the only bigger class skillet music video i could find, and it wasnt available.

i was hoping someone here might have the collection?

Divine Mystery
08-27-2006, 03:36 PM
I have the same query. I too have had difficulty finding high-quality Skillet videos. The only video I've ever seen has been the ending of Savior on television (I believe the channel is AngelOne?) while visiting someone. I do not receive channels that air videos by Christian music artists.

will
08-30-2006, 10:07 AM
The Saturn video as well as all the AudioVision stuff were on the self-titled album... can't remember if they're better quality than what is here on panheads... I don't think I compressed them much if any.

the Best Kept Secret video was on the Alien Youth unplugged DVD if I remember correctly.

I know the Alien Youth video was on something, I just can't remember what... either the Alien Youth CD or the unplugged DVD.

I think the others I just found online or something... been so long I can't remember.