flame_boi
08-17-2006, 04:46 AM
Hey does anyone know when we will be able to pre-order skillets new album and what goodies will be avaliable?-Rye::]

timmyrotter
08-17-2006, 06:45 AM
not as of yet...

LeShep
08-20-2006, 10:45 AM
will they have a table up at the concerts to pre-order?

timmyrotter
08-24-2006, 06:26 AM
places to pre-order, musicchristian.com and www.bn.com

timmyrotter
08-25-2006, 08:09 AM
its also up at www.bestbuy.com

DarkestRose
08-29-2006, 11:04 AM
One could also pre-order on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Comatose/dp/B000I0QJI4/ref=sr_11_1/002-1044370-0603226?ie=UTF8

amodman
08-29-2006, 11:19 PM
I pre-ordered it at www.cduniverse.com because I had a gift certificate. It was only somehting like $9.79 + $3/4 shipping.

LeShep
08-31-2006, 08:55 PM
I pre-ordered it at www.cduniverse.com because I had a gift certificate. It was only somehting like $9.79 + $3/4 shipping.

thanks much, I pre-ordered mine from there 2.:D

404not_found
08-31-2006, 09:45 PM
You can order off Skillet.com now too...

SwitchupchicK
09-01-2006, 07:22 AM
OK, so i just ordered it from the Skillet website, but I was confused cause I ordered it with streaming audio and I wasnt getting a link or anything to where I could listen. So I called the customer service number and the guy said that they would email the link some time next week. I just thought I would tell ya'll so Chris doesnt get bombarded with calls from Panheads :D

bballplaya4814
09-01-2006, 11:15 AM
OK, so i just ordered it from the Skillet website, but I was confused cause I ordered it with streaming audio and I wasnt getting a link or anything to where I could listen. So I called the customer service number and the guy said that they would email the link some time next week. I just thought I would tell ya'll so Chris doesnt get bombarded with calls from Panheads :D

thank u for posting that!! they said it would be out sometime next week also at musichristian.com also!

Gogan
09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah you can pre-order off Skillet.com, they have some pretty sweet deals along with it too such as a signed album and a shirt to go with it!

DustinRocks
09-01-2006, 12:58 PM
free shirts suck they are always like xxxl or something. $10 for a cd though can't complain about that.

terrasin
09-01-2006, 01:28 PM
You can pick the size of the shirt you want. SM to XL. Try looking next time. :)

CJ

404not_found
09-01-2006, 01:40 PM
And they arent free :P

timmyrotter
09-01-2006, 01:54 PM
You can pick the size of the shirt you want. SM to XL. Try looking next time. :)

CJ
blunt... and you beat me to it! :P

yeah i got a medium, and the deluxe 30$ after shipping one, and thats the second cd ive bought. i think i'll buy one a week untill i comes out, then buy one at best buy for the acoustic versions

DustinRocks
09-01-2006, 02:41 PM
I was just making a comment I never pre-order anything. I don't wear band shirts.

amodman
09-01-2006, 02:43 PM
I was just making a comment I never pre-order anything. I don't wear band shirts.

They're just t-shirts :P. People who act elitist either specifically wearing only band t-shirts or only non band t-sirts annoy me. Where what you like, whatever it says, and if some of them you like happen to have your favorite band's logo on it, all the better.

DustinRocks
09-01-2006, 02:55 PM
I usually wear button down shirts. I prefer plain shirts. Nothign aainst abnd shirts. I just don't wear them. I'd rather wear a plain white t.

flame_boi
09-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Yep im stoked about the pre-order as usual I have already pre-ordered 2 copies through another site, but being a huge panhead, I will gladly buy another 2 copies and give the other 2 away to friends ;D cant wait to hear what the new album sounds like-Flame_boi

LeShep
09-01-2006, 06:59 PM
yup thanks I ordered 2 cds bundles and it was only $55.40 after shipping.
BTW I love the shirts...

flame_boi
09-02-2006, 05:34 AM
I cant get the (outside USA) to show up and I cant complete the form because the stupid (outsite USA) wont show up? can someone please help?-flame_boi:o

flame_boi
09-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Can someone please help me with getting past this (outside US) form? for the skillet pre-order?-flame_boi

404not_found
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Ummm just a quick question... are there two John Coopers?

Cause I was looking at the credits and it says producer: John Cooper and then right under it, it says Writer: John L. Cooper

I dunno just wondering... maybe its the same one but I dunno why they felt the need to stick the L. in there then...

DustinRocks
09-03-2006, 12:24 AM
I'mnot sure sure if skillet is BMI or ASCAP but John L.Cooper may be what he is registered as with them. John may have just not wnated the "L" in the producer credits.

planet_kosmos
09-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah ryan, I'm trying to order it to Sydney and am having difficulty.

whereami
09-04-2006, 07:55 AM
meh, i think id rather just wait till it comes out and then go buy it that day. dont have to mess with nasty shipping, blek. the local best buy is usually preaty good at getting music out fast. (plus i think i have like 8 best buy gift cards laying around somewhere)

LeShep
09-04-2006, 10:22 AM
its hard to find this kinda music in the part of kentucky im at so i have to order online most the time.

neb0789
09-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I just pre-ordered Comatose at Lifelight Fest. Does anyone know how long it will be till the email with the link will get sent out? I can't wait!

oats
09-04-2006, 03:42 PM
PRE ORDERS--

If you pre order at a show..
Depending on where the show was, where we go next and if we have access to a fax machine; it could take a few days to get the streaming code emailed to you.. usually we will overnight the preorder forms to our management the day we get back from a weekend of ROCKING PEOPLES FACES.

so say mgmt gets them on a wednesday.. it might take a few more days after that to get your code.. this is the first 2 shows we did preorders live, so its hard to say at this time..

Further more.. I am looking into the "outside" US thing..

Thank you to everyone who has preordered you all ROCK.. seriously. its a very good way to support the band.. and I know they like it..

word//

-oats

P.S.

and the John 'L' Cooper thing.. prolly a typo..

Luke_USA
09-04-2006, 07:12 PM

Ah, thanks! I was wondering how that was supposed to work.

timmyrotter
09-04-2006, 07:20 PM
so has anyone got any streaming content yet?

flame_boi
09-04-2006, 11:34 PM

Thank you to everyone who has preordered you all ROCK.. seriously. its a very good way to support the band.. and I know they like it..

word//

-oats

Thanks Oats, for helping out keep rocking-flame_boi_7

go_home_red
09-05-2006, 06:50 AM

It's next week now, and "some time" just isn't soon enough.

timmyrotter
09-05-2006, 06:57 AM

word//

-oats

Thanks Oats, for helping out keep rocking-flame_boi_7

i read that before, i was wonder if anyone has gotten it yet, i ordered it like a week ago. and he said it might take a couple days...

SwitchupchicK
09-06-2006, 06:57 AM
It's next week now, and "some time" just isn't soon enough.
Haha I know. I keep checking my email like a crazy person. *sigh* For now, Skillets purevolume is my new best friend :P

LeShep
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Just got the streaming pin... but 1 question it says for a single use... we only get to hear it once??? here it is in their words ...copy paste style..

As a customer who has pre-ordered this album you now have access to
exclusive streaming audio for the new album.

To have access to this content please visit the below link, enter your
email address, and the pin code below. Please note, this link is
limited to a single use.

LeShep
09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
yeah ppl when u get it listen closly and loud... u only get the stream ONCE.. mines gone now... enjoy urs!!

flame_boi
09-06-2006, 11:33 PM
yeah this is cool, im just listening to the album now, its good to hear it at least once before getting the album hey, it Rocks!-flame_boi

soleil
09-07-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm also having problems with the outside US ordering. I sent a message as well to Customer Service.

Also, do you think, that if there was a way to save the streaming audio for personal use, it would be ok? I mean, the cd HAS been purchased. I know skillet hates people stealing their music - but in technicalities, you actually aren't...

just a thought.

SwitchupchicK
09-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Single use?!?!
Seriously? Man.. what about those who ordered it thru Musichristian?

LeShep
09-07-2006, 07:39 AM
I ordered 2 .... hopefully I will get another pin... Husband was asleep and he wants to hear it too...its not fair to get 1 pin # when u bought 2....
Yeah I love the cd... could use more screaming... and oh my if thats Korey singing (I know she is back ground vocals on rebirthing) but this one song.. someone has soft and sexy voice... WOW
And the last song.. is that John... it sounds more like him talking at the bitter end but threw the rest it sounds waay deep.

But I have only heard the full cd of Collide and some here and there of the ones online.... so I know I cant say wether or not it Korey and John im talking about cause seemd like the varity changes on each cd.
BUT YEAH TIS ALLLLL GOOD, LOVE IT!!
Leslie

Luke_USA
09-07-2006, 12:33 PM
yeah ppl when u get it listen closly and loud... u only get the stream ONCE.. mines gone now... enjoy urs!!

Yep, I made the same mistake. I listened to a little of it and though, "cool! I'll listen to the rest after I get back from work." Oops! ::]

undecided
09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Has anyone heard anything recently about the "Outside US" yet. Because I really dont want to miss this opportunity and I do live outside the US. Anyway let me know, I know i am not the only one wondering. Thanks
Isaiah 41:13

timmyrotter
09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
USA rocks! should live here...

yamaha_250cc
09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
i can't believe we only get to listen to it once! man, i so want that cd to come out now. but i'm glad they're taking there time, that way it's that much better!

terrasin
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
So what is everyone's favorite song on the album from first impression?

Say Goodbye

CJ

st1_Lord
09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
I'd have to say Comatose. All of them are excellent though.

SwitchupchicK
09-07-2006, 05:14 PM
USA rocks! should live here...

haha thats great, im sure everyone can just pick up and move here:P

timmyrotter
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM
hmm... guess what im listening to now? yes a month early... it makes me feel special!

timmyrotter
09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Review:

Angels- Eminem?
Say Goodbye- beautiful
YOurs to hold- Amazing! tear jerker
Whispers- Great rock single
Rebirthing- Powerful, awesome!
Those nights- catchy
The last night- Dark, powerful
falling inside the black- Different, experimental, ambient, good
the older i get- not impressed
better than drugs- not good

fun listening to the album, definetly worth the money!

flame_boi
09-07-2006, 11:52 PM
im pre-ordering another 2copies at musicchristrian.com again, just to have another listen :)-flame_boi

p.s for austalian ppl if you goto http://www.musicchristian.com/
you can order the deals they have on the skillet site too,but this site does have the (outside US) option, i just ordered the t-shirt,signed copy and stream option.

nick1698
09-08-2006, 06:04 AM
I just pre-ordered my copy of Comatose from skillet.org, and was wondering, how do I get the streaming audio?

dawn of light
09-08-2006, 06:21 AM
I just pre-ordered my copy of Comatose from skillet.org, and was wondering, how do I get the streaming audio?

All the above posts explain that it will come through email in a week or so.

404not_found
09-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Aww... I wasn't gonna pre-order but now I reeeeeally wanna hear these so maybe. I just hate ordering stuff online...

(BTW, if Angels is anything like Eminem, it already makes history as being the first on the "Worst Skillet Song Ever" list... which I really didn't think exsisted until now... the clip wasn't that bad but it deffenately was my least favorite of the clips)

404not_found
09-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Double post... sorry...

terrasin
09-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Angels is a "Spoken Word" song, not rap. I would give an example but I can't think of any. ehehe

CJ

timmyrotter
09-08-2006, 01:27 PM
example of spoken word, Stone Sour- Omega
Dc talk - Treason (at sea?) (i think thats what its called, its like one of the last tracks on thier last or second to last album )

timmyrotter
09-08-2006, 01:28 PM
example of spoken word, Stone Sour- Omega
Dc talk - Treason (at sea?) (i think thats what its called, its like one of the last tracks on thier last or second to last album )

neb0789
09-09-2006, 04:37 PM
well, that sounds interesting. i can't wait until i get that streaming email.

flame_boi
09-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah ive just pre-ordered another 2 copies just waiting for the streaming email to come through, I really like the sound of "angels" all the other tracks rock too the whole album sound fantastic;D-flame_boi

go_home_red
09-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Review:

Angels- Eminem?
Say Goodbye- beautiful
YOurs to hold- Amazing! tear jerker
Whispers- Great rock single
Rebirthing- Powerful, awesome!
Those nights- catchy
The last night- Dark, powerful
falling inside the black- Different, experimental, ambient, good
the older i get- not impressed
better than drugs- not good

fun listening to the album, definetly worth the money!

review:

Angels – Because Skillet’s greatness is beyond comaparison, this song’s greatness is beyond comparison. In fact, even the sounds of John Cooper puking into a microphone, Korey playing her keyboards by hitting the keys with her guitar, Ben playing his guitar with his toes, and Lori playing her drums by smashing them with her Harley would still be beyond comparison, even if only slightly so.
Say Goodbye – Have I told you of Skillet’s greatness? It’s beyond comparison.
Yours to Hold – No, Skillet. I’m yours to hold.
Whispers – Because of its greatness, not only will this song be #1 on Radioandrecords’ “Active Rock” charts, but it will occupy the #2 though #9 slots all at the same time. So...we have Skillet at #1, with the next closest song being at #10.
Rebirthing – See previous, except change “Active Rock” to “Christian Rock.” Actually, don’t change that—just add “Christian Rock”…along with “Adult Contemporary,” “Country,” and “Smooth Jazz.” It’s smoooooth, altight.
Those Nights – Riding the momentum created by “Rebirthing,” this single will top the “Urban AC” chart. It will only peak at #10 on the “Smooth Jazz” chart, however—listeners will complain that they “can’t learn all those words.”
The Last Night – Korey actually made this song up while giving birth to Xavier. She’s just that good. John got the writing credit because Korey didn’t want it to seem like she was bragging every time she told the story.
Falling Into Black – Will Smith wanted this as the theme song for Men In Black III. The plot for the movie was pretty simple (there’s only four aliens in the whole thing), and Mr. Smith thought it would be pretty cool if all four members of Skillet played the parts of the aliens because then the aliens could also perform the theme song for the movie. Everyone realized this wouldn’t work, however, when Lori auditioned and killed all of the good guys without even lifting a finger. Seriously—all of Skillet vs. only Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones…it would have been the shortest movie in history. And there wouldn’t have been a fourth MIB movie, unless it was named “Skillet in Black.”
The Older I Get – The better Ben Kasica’s guitar solos get.
Better Than Drugs – I know what was meant to be implied by the title of this song, but I can’t help but notice that Skillet is also better than drugs. If only Skillet came in that tasty Dimetapp flavor…

neb0789
09-11-2006, 10:16 AM
wow, that was awesome. i needed a little humor for the day. thanks!

go_home_red
09-11-2006, 10:18 AM
I was being serious.

terrasin
09-11-2006, 11:00 AM
ROTFL

Best. post. ever.

timmyrotter
09-11-2006, 11:00 AM
wow i sure hope not.

neb0789
09-11-2006, 04:30 PM
no, go_home_red, i just looked at it a different way. i was totally not expecting what you said about the songs.

"The Older I Get – The better Ben Kasica’s guitar solos get."

I just thought it was awesome the way you wrote it.

doormonkey
09-11-2006, 06:21 PM
go_home_red...that was amazing. Pure genius. Props to you.

yamaha_250cc
09-11-2006, 06:55 PM
tom, you rock my face off! i only wish i could talk like that. amaizing, now i just have to hear it! you rock! and I know you WERE serious dude!... ("was that a fat joke?")

miss liz

soleil
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
so I luckily got the pre-order confirmed last night and have the stream today.

and, ummm.... holycrap?

I didn't expect this from skillet, but after the great-but-could-be-better collide, I am in love again.

Whatever track 3 was, I want to play it live now.

timmyrotter
09-15-2006, 06:59 AM
Its Yours to Hold! its one of my favs too!

Falinguplights
09-15-2006, 12:26 PM
I am so ticked right now, I waited over 2 weeks off one site, musichristian.com 2 get the link. and they never sent it so today I cancelled my order and Ordered it off of skillet.com skyroo thing AND I STILL NEVER GOT IT! I called and they said something about Monday but thats what the other site Was Always telling me that it would come later, AND I NEVER GOT IT!! Did any of u guys actually get it and if u did where from??

timmyrotter
09-15-2006, 04:45 PM
there is already a thread about this

planet_kosmos
09-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Well I just ordered the CD with the shirt and it cost me $40 in total. I hope I get streamimg audio soon. I'll have to listen really closely to Yours To Hold.

soleil
09-15-2006, 09:27 PM
so I've been listening to this for days now. I can't get over the greatness of it.

Except when I streamed it onto my system, rebirthing glitched, so it cut out for a second. there's a 3 second gap in track one! Ah well. serves me right. October 3rd baby!!!!!

Starbucks5721
09-16-2006, 06:26 AM
YAY I PREORDERED! LOL Just gonna sit here and wait for the link to come in...but I guess if it doesnt, I wont be any worse off than I am now! haha XD

Man, between the new cd and all the concerts this year, my bank account is SUFFERING! But it's all for a good cause, right?!

bob
09-16-2006, 08:06 AM
I was being serious.

I certainly knew that.

I haven't pre-orderd yet. I plan on doing so pretty soon. But I'm too lazy at the moment. I really want the album though, and my internet isn't fast enough to stream, so I'm not bothering with that.

terrasin
09-16-2006, 11:54 AM
The links are sent out by a human, they aren't automated. So it's taking time to get all of them sent out because there are a lot of them. Imagine sending 10,000+ emails yourself with a perticular code in which you have to first setup. It takes time. Please be patient. :)

CJ

LeShep
09-16-2006, 08:38 PM
the second one they sent me dont work.

shane
09-18-2006, 01:42 PM
So, is it confirmed that BestBuy will sell it with a bonus disc? Or was that just speculation? I'm waiting to pre-order until I find out about that.

st1_Lord
09-18-2006, 02:45 PM
The Comatose cd currently on the best buy site does not have a bonus disc

timmyrotter
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
John freeborn said it, so its probably true. but usually bonus discs dont come out right away.

Starbucks5721
09-18-2006, 04:05 PM
ohnoes

now i have to buy two

darn :(

XD

planet_kosmos
09-19-2006, 01:35 AM
I ordered off musicchristian.com and in 2 days got the link.

Starbucks5721
09-19-2006, 08:39 AM
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I got my link finally...

....words just DO NOT DO THIS ALBUM JUSTICE......

It's totally different from any of their other cds - you know how each one has their own sound, feel, whatever - it is fabulous on this cd - just unreal! The energy and passion and emotion that pours out of these songs is incredible. Whatever that quote that John said about he thought they'd really captured the feeling and emotion of the band on this cd was the most accurate thing I've heard yet. SOO SOO TRUE. It's powerful!

It's got such a mix of hard rock and soft rock and I swear they practially go punk rock on Those Nights (I hope hope hope they play this one live!!!!!!) and there is a bit of pop rock too. (Haha pop rocks)

Out of the new songs I haven't heard (so, excluding Rebirthing, The Last Night, and Whispers in the Dark) I think my favorite has to be Comatose <3 I just love it. But Those Nights is just so much fun!

The Older I Get and Yours To Hold are definitely the softer ones. But they are good! They arent so soft that the sound changes too much.

And I love the whole speak/sing thing on Looking for Angels *squeeee John's voice!*- But I still love Alex's rendition :) It was just too cute!

It seems to me that they got back into a bit of the God relationship thing on this cd - personally, I thought they had lost that a bit on Collide, so I am really happy to hear it back in there. And there is a lot more Korey in here too!

All in all it's an amazing cd. I only wish that I could listen to it more!! Can't wait until I can put it on repeat in my car!!!!!

neb0789
09-19-2006, 10:11 AM
i'm still waiting for mine, all this waiting is really getting me pumped up for comatose and oct3

dawn of light
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the review Lynn!

ChildOfChrist
09-20-2006, 08:35 AM
ooooh, I just got my streaming email thing! I'm so excited! I want to listen to it, but I can only do it once! Should I wait so my friend can here it too? No, I can't. I have to do it now! But I should wait for my friend...but it's Comatose!!! My friend loves Skillet too...ARG!!!! This is so hard!

timmyrotter
09-20-2006, 01:47 PM
id just like to inform you that there is only 12 days till Comatose hits store, or for most of us, our mailboxes!

skilletfreak101
09-20-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah i ordered like 3 copies of comatose today and got the streaming audio like right away. it's so cool..but it's kinda dumb that i only get to listen to it once...seeing how i bought 3 COPIES!!!!!

skilletfreak101
09-20-2006, 02:35 PM
holy crap i just listened to "those nights" on the streaming audio...and it's very scary how poppy that song is!! it makes me angry! :-P

timmyrotter
09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
i agree...

404not_found
09-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Those nights reminds me of this one Good Charlotte song my sister used top play all the time -_- Something where they go, "Everythings gonna be alright now, everythings gonna be alright... Get down, stay up all night now, everythings gonna be alright. "

Most annoying song ever...

(BTW, OT, but is it just me or is the background on panheads grey now? Its been stuck like this for a while so just curious if it was my computer)

neb0789
09-20-2006, 03:19 PM
on my computer, it is still the tan-ish background thing

LeShep
09-20-2006, 06:53 PM
id just like to inform you that there is only 12 days till Comatose hits store, or for most of us, our mailboxes!

do u all know if we will get it on the exact day or b4?

Starbucks5721
09-20-2006, 07:38 PM
they said as close to as possible.......

skilletfreak101
09-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Those nights reminds me of this one Good Charlotte song my sister used top play all the time -_- Something where they go, "Everythings gonna be alright now, everythings gonna be alright... Get down, stay up all night now, everythings gonna be alright. "

Most annoying song ever...

(BTW, OT, but is it just me or is the background on panheads grey now? Its been stuck like this for a while so just curious if it was my computer)
nooooo....that's so sad that a SKILLET song reminds us of good charlotte...this is not a good sign!

go_home_red
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Okay, here one last question re: wtf is going on with the streaming download emails. Iím not talking about receiving an email with the link after ordering the CD onlineóIím talking about receiving the link after ordering the CD at a Skillet concert, where you fill out a sheet of paper with your email and shipping address.

Has anyone who ordered the CD at a concert received the email, of has anyone gotten any help from musicchristian.com when calling/emailing them?

DustinRocks
09-21-2006, 08:15 AM
I really like that song but I play pop music. It's a good song.

DarkestRose
09-21-2006, 08:31 AM
I love "Those Nights." I think the poppy sound is fine. I don't think it is horribly pop-sounding, just kinda Hawk Nelson-ish. Anyway, I like the song more for the lyrics (cause I am a lyrics-based person in music listening)and the music just fits the feel of the lyrics to me.

riz
09-21-2006, 01:08 PM
I don't understand how people can classify it as "pop" sounding, when so many different styles of music are classified under that category. You're all just annoyed that it sounds too close to bands that are more "popular" than others.

I find nothing too wrong with it, although I'm not a huge fan of "Older." If John says that this CD will appeal to a larger crowd, doesn't that make it possibly a more "popular" album than others?

Let's get over our fear of "pop" music. Not all of it is bad.

neb0789
09-21-2006, 01:35 PM
for your question go_home_red, i pre-ordered mine on a piece of paper and all, and i still have not gotten the streaming email. You would think that it shouldn't be taking quite this long. It is starting to bother me because i might get the album in the mail before i get the email, or if i get the email at all!

go_home_red
09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
I talked to musicchristian.com today on the phone--the lady on the other end of the conversation told me that they (musicchristin.com) haven't entered the orders that they recieved from the shows yet. They'll be doing it "sometime next week."

Perhaps I'm just a bit of a cynic, but I think it may be that I'll be calling them sometime next week to have a repeat of today's call. I do hope not, though. I'd rather have the link to the streaming music next week (now would work fine, though), and then recieve the CD on Oct. 3.

timmyrotter
09-21-2006, 05:19 PM
guys should have gotten it through skillet.com

go_home_red
09-21-2006, 05:34 PM
guys should have gotten it through skillet.com

Thanks for pouring that salt on there. Really.

timmyrotter
09-21-2006, 05:36 PM
how about some jalapeno, and lemon juice as well?

go_home_red
09-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Not to get too far off topic--what'd you have in mind?

A new topic in "General Discussion"? I'm game.

timmyrotter
09-21-2006, 05:45 PM
i was kidding, but you are welcome to start a thread.

ChildOfChrist
09-22-2006, 07:03 AM
lol, although this tiny "argument" died over a page ago, I'd just like to say that I loved Those Nights. I loved the rock stuff more, but it was still a good song.
There, I've said my piece.^^

404not_found
09-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I never said there is anything wrong with pop... I just don't like it much. I'm more of a lyrics based person as well so its fine for the song... just don't like it still and I don't care if it sounds more like popular bands... I couldn't care less.

And yes this will appeal to a wider audiance cause it sounds more mainstream... again its fine, I'm just not crazy about it. But like I've said before in another thread a while back, I wasn't a skillet fan because the music made me pee my pants. The lyrics were awesome and their older stuff was more original (which is why it obviously wasn't as popular as this one since not many people are used to something that sounds like that) and I think the band members are some of the most awesome people in the world...

That is all... this is not my favorite album and there will be songs that I will be skipping (and they just no longer apply, since they're aiming at a differnt audiance.. I can't relate is what I mean. I get the most out of their Hey You/Alien Youth/Collide albums to be honest) but I still can't wait for the album.

planet_kosmos
09-23-2006, 09:19 PM
And yes this will appeal to a wider audiance cause it sounds more mainstream... again its fine, I'm just not crazy about it. But like I've said before in another thread a while back, I wasn't a skillet fan because the music made me pee my pants. The lyrics were awesome and their older stuff was more original (which is why it obviously wasn't as popular as this one since not many people are used to something that sounds like that) and I think the band members are some of the most awesome people in the world...

That is all... this is not my favorite album and there will be songs that I will be skipping (and they just no longer apply, since they're aiming at a differnt audiance.. I can't relate is what I mean. I get the most out of their Hey You/Alien Youth/Collide albums to be honest) but I still can't wait for the album.

I feel the same way.

Maugrim
09-24-2006, 02:25 PM
I also miss the more creative lyrics, for example:

"Soak my heart in gasoline, light a match and consume me."
"I wanna break my legs, in case a though to escape, keep the hammer out of my reach, if my pounding impulse comes."
"Hanging on a post, in my dirty clothes."

I love Skillet's older days, much more as far as lyrics go. But the music has always been top notch and I enjoy every album.

On a different subject, wouldn't we have gotten word already if Best Buy was to sell Comatose with the acoustic tracks and the secret track? October 3rd will be here before we know it and I'm just wondering if that rumor still has any significance.

st1_Lord
09-24-2006, 03:44 PM
I bought one (the regular) through skillet.com, and I got the link about 2 weeks later. I just ordered one at a show (to get the limited ed. t-shirt). I haven't gotten an email yet, but I don't think I should have gotten one yet- hasn't been long enough.

neb0789
09-25-2006, 04:03 PM
i got an email, finally, wait this doesn't look right... i don't see any link for the streaming!

In the email from musichristian, the title said "order confirmation." Is there something i need to do to get the streaming link?

terrasin
09-25-2006, 05:04 PM
They will send a second email with the link soon probably.

CJ

neb0789
09-25-2006, 05:06 PM
ok, i sure hope so, i ordered from a concert

riz
09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Well, I finally decided to not be lazy and pre-order the garn thing, although I'm sure I would have been able to purchase it for the same price at most stores. But hey, I get a free listen-in of the CD before the 3rd.

I like.

Most of the CD. The Last Night is still my favourite, followed closely by Say Goodbye.

I didn't care too much for the other ballads, and Looking for Angels will take some getting used to. I also am not the biggest fan of Falling Into the Black.

But a lot of the other songs are enjoyable, like Comatose and Better Than Drugs.

Thumbs up from me.

neb0789
10-03-2006, 10:34 AM
How long is it supposed to ship the cd? I never even got my streaming link!

korey_cooper_jr
10-03-2006, 02:30 PM
How long is it supposed to ship the cd? I never even got my streaming link!

Same for me. I ordered from musichristian.com - the $13 package with streaming and the signature edition. I sent an e-mail to the customer service people about the streaming link, but they never replied. I'm really disappointed in MusiChristian this time around. It's still got my Cometose cd maked as "processing". I ordered over 3 weeks ago. :(

skilletfreak101
10-03-2006, 02:36 PM
my pre-order didn't come today :-(.

Serenity
10-03-2006, 04:14 PM
my pre-order didn't come today :-(.

Nor did mine and I pre-ordered Sept. 1st. I got the streaming audio link but I haven't received anything regarding my pre-order. I was disappointed that I didn't get to hear the CD or see my awesome shirt I bought. :(

skilletfreak101
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Nor did mine and I pre-ordered Sept. 1st. I got the streaming audio link but I haven't received anything regarding my pre-order. I was disappointed that I didn't get to hear the CD or see my awesome shirt I bought. :(
yeah it's pretty weird cuz usually when i pre-order a cd on that site i get it the day before.

LeShep
10-03-2006, 04:58 PM
im waiting IMPATIENTLY!!!!

Paulishdog
10-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Normally, my advice would be... be patient, it's worth the wait.

But not with Comatose. Comatose is so good it's worth being impatient for.

neb0789
10-03-2006, 05:06 PM
right on paulishdog

LeShep
10-03-2006, 05:13 PM
i need some help from not getting mine yet.... talk me threw not flippin out ;)

Serenity
10-03-2006, 05:22 PM
i need some help from not getting mine yet.... talk me threw not flippin out ;)

I think all of us who have pre-ordered and didn't receive our copies all are going to need help getting through this wait whether it be just one more day or one more week....or worse. :(

Oh well, I guess Red, Leeland, and Evanescence will have to keep holding me over.

neb0789
10-03-2006, 05:27 PM
don't even mention a week or worse, i don't want to think about it!! i'm really tempted to just go to the store instead of waiting for my pre-order.

Paulishdog
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Comatose makes a great gift! Go get it "for your little sister, for Christmas" because "I usually wait until the last minute to do my Christmas shopping and I always regret it" and then open it to "make sure it plays." You're on your own to explain why you blew out all the speakers in the house, though.

riz
10-04-2006, 05:13 AM
don't even mention a week or worse, i don't want to think about it!! i'm really tempted to just go to the store instead of waiting for my pre-order.

I just went to get it at the store yesterday, and when my pre-order finally comes, it will go a friend of mine. He is definitely more patient than I am.

Tromos
10-04-2006, 06:42 AM
I sent an e-mail to the customer service people about the streaming link, but they never replied. :(

My email also got ignored. My phone call, however, did not. Less than 5 minutes after I actually talked to a customer service rep, the email for the streaming link arrived in my inbox.

I wonder if I can call the USPS to deliver my CD quicker >:(

SwitchupchicK
10-04-2006, 08:24 AM
I wonder if I can call the USPS to deliver my CD quicker >:(

Haha, yeah

I think im gonna go to the store n buy it and give the one I ordered to a friend for Christmas.

Starbucks5721
10-04-2006, 09:49 AM
LOL I'm still waiting for mine, too. How do you guys know if they've shipped yet or not? I never got anything that said anything one way or another about it......

neb0789
10-04-2006, 09:56 AM
i've been wondering the same thing...

Tromos
10-04-2006, 09:57 AM
I went out to musicchristian.com, signed in, and clicked on my order. The order status showed as "Your item has shipped".

A tracking number would be nice >:(

neb0789
10-04-2006, 09:58 AM
but i got mine at a concert... so how is it possible to check that?

Starbucks5721
10-05-2006, 04:06 AM
I think what really creeps me out is this - in my original confirmation email from SkyRoo(I preordered off the Skillet site), it says "A shipment notification will also be sent to this address as soon as your order leaves our warehouse."

o.0 I haven't seen anything.

Now, I didnt really expect that I would get it right on the 3rd, but I figured a couple days later or so. If this is true, then it hasn't even been shipped out yet, meaning I won't have it for at least a week or more. :(

SwitchupchicK
10-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah, same here/ I never got an email.. Im hoping it will just.. suprise us and get here TODAYY lol wouldnt that be nice. Does anyone know if it was shipped UPS or USPS? I'm thinking since this skyroo place is the official place to order it frm skillet they would have shipped it by now.

ChildOfChrist
10-05-2006, 06:07 AM
I dunno. The Christian Book store (the only place to buy Christian music in my town) hasn't even recieved a copy yet, and I haven't got any emails about my preorder either. And I need that CD for a project in school! *rubs hands nervously* Don't fail me now, Skillet shippers!

skilletfreak101
10-05-2006, 06:25 AM
my pre-orders came yesterday! i was so excited!

SwitchupchicK
10-05-2006, 06:53 AM
ChildofChrist, i know they sell it at my local Borders, and other people have said theyve gotten it from Walmart, so it's probably pretty much everywhere (except maybe target, ive never seen any skillet there)

Skilletfreak thats AWESOME! Where did u preorder it from?

Destiny
10-05-2006, 12:20 PM
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS! It's now 2 days after the release and I still haven't got it. Pre-ordering is a bunch of bull.

st1_Lord
10-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Both the musichristian and the skyroo preorders shipped USPS. It probably depends on when you pre-ordered it how soon you get it. I pre-ordered Sept. 2 and I got it Oct. 2.

Serenity
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Both the musichristian and the skyroo preorders shipped USPS. It probably depends on when you pre-ordered it how soon you get it. I pre-ordered Sept. 2 and I got it Oct. 2.

I pre-ordered through SkyRoo.com off Skillet's main website on September 1st and I haven't received any inkling as to whether or not my product has shipped and I've been getting antsy. I've sent their customer service 3 e-mails but all 3 have gone unanswered at this point.

It also says in the e-mail that "Pre-Order Item Shipping Date Reminder:
Please note that your order contains a Pre-order item that does not release until (10/03/2006). Your order will be shipped to arrive on or immediately after (10/03/2006).

Now, I don't know about you but when it says "on or immediately after Oct. 3rd, I assume the next day or at least by Friday it should be here. So if it isn't at least here before next Monday then something's wrong.

st1_Lord
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
don't ask me. It was just a guess.

Serenity
10-05-2006, 12:48 PM
don't ask me. It was just a guess.

Well, I decided to just go ahead and buy the album at a local Christian store and give this copy to my little brother for his upcoming birthday. It'll hold me over till my pre-order eventually comes in.

Starbucks5721
10-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, I noticed that it charged my account Monday, so I'm assuming that they shipped it then, and it's now going to just be a few days worth of shipping to get here, because they don't usually charge you until it ships.

skilletfreak101
10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
ChildofChrist, i know they sell it at my local Borders, and other people have said theyve gotten it from Walmart, so it's probably pretty much everywhere (except maybe target, ive never seen any skillet there)

Skilletfreak thats AWESOME! Where did u preorder it from?
i pre-ordered it on musichristian.com at like the beginning of september

Serenity
10-05-2006, 02:50 PM
FINALLY! It came. ;D Now I have two copies of it. The shirt looks cool and I thought the CD was going to be signed but it was just a copy of the cover art. Oh well, I'n happy that I can stop worrying about it now.

Sorry to all those who haven't received theirs yet. :(

soleil
10-05-2006, 02:56 PM
this is why I'm glad napster to go allows me to download the disc to my mp3 player. I can listen to it legally before I get it in the mail!

So the autographs. Are you telling me it's basically a second cover that's stamped?

Serenity
10-05-2006, 03:16 PM
So the autographs. Are you telling me it's basically a second cover that's stamped?

Yeah, it's just the picture of the boy holding the plug with the Skillet logo and "Comatose" with stamped signatures. I was disappointed although it would be pretty unrealistic for us to think that they'd sign a butt load of covers.

Starbucks5721
10-05-2006, 03:33 PM
LOL I have a bazillion things signed by them anyways, I just wanted the tshirt XD But that was kindof misleading then...

SwitchupchicK
10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Sooo.. I broke under pressure. I finally had it in my hands at Borders, there were only two copies in the store, and I was pretty much dancing I was so excited, so I bought it.

Heck yess, it was worth it!

Plus, I got to tell the cashier who was very proper looking and in her mid fourties that "you HAVE to check out this cd, it's TOTALLY AWESOME!!" Thaaat was fun. she just laughed at me and kind of smiled like, yeah, sure. hahaha

SwitchupchicK
10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
LOL I have a bazillion things signed by them anyways, I just wanted the tshirt XD But that was kindof misleading then...

I think (but you had to really look into it) that it did say somewhere that it wasnt authentically signed. I guess it was at MusicChristian they have a disclaimer that says that, cause I wanted to find out before i spent extra on it. So it did say that they weren't really signed by the band but you had to really look

Destiny
10-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I WANT MY CD!!!!!! this sucks!

soleil
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
it said it was "authentically stamped" - is there any way to prove this?

JohnnyRocker
10-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah, they are definitely actual autographs. I personally witnessed Ben sitting on his living room floor with boxes full of album covers just going through them signing all of them. Skillet wouldn't do something bogus like that.

They did get a late start on the signings though so that might be why some of them are taking a long time.

fang
10-06-2006, 08:15 PM
WOOHOO!!! Beth finally got her pre-order and is listening to it right now ;D ;D ;D

planet_kosmos
10-06-2006, 10:35 PM
I can't wait for mine!!!!

Tromos
10-07-2006, 07:37 AM
WOOHOO!!! Beth finally got her pre-order and is listening to it right now ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad to see it survived its, um, initial encounter. :)

Starbucks5721
10-07-2006, 08:46 AM
I GOT MY PREORDER YAAAAAY I AM SO HAPPY :)

The packaging was in pieces, but the cd case and tshirt survived XD

But honestly, even though I'm not really upset about the fake autographs - they really could've done a better job of making them look real. My "signature edition" consists of a card the size of the album cover on glossy stock with scanned white autographs on it. As a graphic designer myself, it looks a little cheesey. So JohnnyRocker, idk what you are talking about, because these arent really signed at all.

st1_Lord
10-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Really, the only thing that bugs me is the "musichristian exclusive" written across the top. Theres no way they could really sign all of the pre-orders.

LeShep
10-08-2006, 02:38 PM
I had to type this slowly.... im fusterated to the max...I had to delete a couple time cause what I wrote was all messed up.. I have yet to get MY BUNDLES, i have been soooooooooooo patient, I dont think I can wait ne longer....i am officially Ticked...errr
and I am happy for those who had gotten theirs...seriously :)
Im ticked but can still be happy SOMEONE is pleased. one question tho
Will ya'll listen to it once more b4 u go to bed for me?;)

planet_kosmos
10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
I will listen to the audio stream of comatose for you before I go to bed. I hope Comatose comes in the next month.

LeShep
10-08-2006, 03:03 PM
aww thanks... love the audio streaming, except I cant find a way to loop it to play continiously

planet_kosmos
10-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Me neither. But I just go to whatever song I want which is good,originally I couldn't work out how to skip between songs.

JohnnyRocker
10-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I GOT MY PREORDER YAAAAAY I AM SO HAPPY :)

The packaging was in pieces, but the cd case and tshirt survived XD

But honestly, even though I'm not really upset about the fake autographs - they really could've done a better job of making them look real. My "signature edition" consists of a card the size of the album cover on glossy stock with scanned white autographs on it. As a graphic designer myself, it looks a little cheesey. So JohnnyRocker, idk what you are talking about, because these arent really signed at all.

Okay, so I asked Ben and they are in fact stamped. The band didn't know they were doing that and Ben WAS signing a whole bunch of album covers but I guess they were for something else, which he didn't even know about at the time.

Sorry for the mix up. To quote Ben about the stamped autographs: "That sucks."

smileynumber13
10-09-2006, 09:30 AM
I got it Friday, rocks my face off.

Destiny
10-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I STILL have not got mine. *cries* :'(

terrasin
10-09-2006, 11:29 AM
I would call if you've not gotten it by now.

CJ

LeShep
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
looks like something I will have to do

LeShep
10-09-2006, 12:56 PM
duh les... its closed cause Columbus day... just tried

LeShep
10-10-2006, 07:40 AM
I had to leave a message .. did anyone else have to?

ritymeez
10-13-2006, 12:02 AM
I pre-ordered mine and it still hasn't come yet. So... what is the number that I'm supposed to call?

edit: to clarify, I pre-ordered it from Skillet's main site with the t-shirt.

terrasin
10-13-2006, 01:57 AM
I can probably find the number for whatever company hosted the preorders. I'll find out later today if JohnnyRocker doesn't post anything on it. He would probably know.

CJ

alienyouth9292
10-13-2006, 04:51 AM
does anyone know when the new website will come out?????
i am tired of the "collide" site...

dawn of light
10-13-2006, 05:50 AM
does anyone know when the new website will come out?????
i am tired of the "collide" site...

There's a thread for the new site.

terrasin
10-13-2006, 07:27 AM
ritymeez, did you check your credit card to see if you were billed for the cd and shirt?

CJ

Unregistered
10-13-2006, 07:37 AM
ritymeez, did you check your credit card to see if you were billed for the cd and shirt?

CJ

Yeah, I got billed by Skyroo.com on 9/30/06.

ritymeez
10-13-2006, 07:39 AM

CJ

Yeah, I got billed by Skyroo.com on 9/30/06.

LeShep
10-13-2006, 08:40 AM
I called the one off skillet site powered by skyroo and its 1800-294-0432 or fax 615-790-7388

Starbucks5721
10-13-2006, 12:20 PM
try calling MusicChristian.com too - I ordered from SkyRoo, but it shipped from MusicChristian...

LeShep
10-18-2006, 08:49 AM
I FINALLY GOT IT!!!
celebrate with me WOOOHOOO *dancing the jig**running man*
---running around throwing confetti---
now we need to have a party just with Skillet songs!

planet_kosmos
10-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Happy Leshep Got Comatose Day!

LeShep
10-18-2006, 02:00 PM
awww thanks

Leslies a happy gal!!

Starbucks5721
10-18-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL I'm all in for a party!!!

ChildOfChrist
10-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Where's miiiiine??? :( (whiney voice)

undecided
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Hey I have not gotten mine yet either. maybe it is taking longer to send them to Canada. Let me know if you get yours. Has anyone that lives in Canada gotten theirs yet?

dawn of light
10-19-2006, 02:01 PM
I knew better than to pre-order it. :P As it is, it took an extra week or so for the cd even to get shipped to Winnipeg at all.

ChildOfChrist
10-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Yeah, Steinbach didn't even get it for a almost two weeks either. Silly Canada. I WANT MY CD!!!

LeShep
10-20-2006, 01:18 PM
wowsers I went crazy not getting it till now... I really do feel ya. I hope all gets them soon.
les

flame_boi
10-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah I still havent got mine yet either prob takes a little longer to send to australia ;D -flame_boi

soleil
10-21-2006, 11:15 AM
I have yet to get this OR the street team pack.

timmyrotter
10-22-2006, 10:57 PM
for anoyone who cares. Comatose in its first week sold about 18,200 copies. second week around 7,500. and i believe this are US numbers only.

ChildOfChrist
10-23-2006, 06:18 AM
That's wonderful! WHERE'S MY COMATOSE?!?!

terrasin
10-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Whoever pre-ordered, if you've not recieved it yet, check the credit card account of the card you preordered with and make sure you got charged for it. Also have order confirmation numbers available if you are going to contact the company about the order.

CJ

ChildOfChrist
10-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Oh, yeah, everything should be right. I emailed musicchristian, and they said that if it isn't in by tomorrow they'll consider it "lost in the mail" and will send me a new copy. but I don't wanna waaaait!!!! (lol, I'll stop whining now)":)

planet_kosmos
10-23-2006, 01:41 PM
I wonder how long it will be before I get it......

ChildOfChrist
10-24-2006, 06:43 AM
well, today's the latest they said it would be in. I'll give it another day or two, but after that I guess I'll have to ask them about it. Hope it comes in...

unshakeable15
10-24-2006, 01:04 PM
"Hope, dangles on a string, like slow spinning redemption..."

ChildOfChrist
10-25-2006, 06:26 AM
I FINALLY GOT IT!!! I came home from school yesterday, and my mom had left the package on my bed. I went nuts! I put on the T-shirt right aways, and then I went to my youth group. I play Bass at my youth, and I bet this T-Shirt gave me some of John's bass skills. I played better than ever! lol, I'm still wearing the shirt. I don't wanna change it! And I'm gonna wear it to the Thousand Foot Krutch concert in Winnipeg on Friday, just to let those guys know that I have high expectations and they'd better try real hard to impress me and that I'm a panhead and that they can't top Skillet!!! lol... that was a fun mini-rant. ;D

LeShep
10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Im happy u got ur finally.... well worth the wait eh?

I have slept in my shirt.. then had to wash it and waiting to see them again to get it signed then it goes in my collection Im starting.

soleil
10-26-2006, 10:12 AM
woot! got it today!

I actually only bought this for the packaging to keep my collection complete and support the group. I got the cd on napster the day it came out.

Gollum
11-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Uhm okay, I have a dillemma.
John says not to steal his music. So I don't.
But their preorder company or whatever stole my money.

--They sent me the CD I ordered, but not the signature edition insert, and an e-mail saying they had stopped making small t-shirts and would I either like a larger size or my money back.
Since a small's too big for me too, I just asked for my money back. They never gave it back. I've e-mailed them a few times and they won't reply anymore. I spent a lot of money ordering the signature edition card and the t-shirt, and all I got was the CD. They still have my money for the other 2 things I never got.
Are they stealing from me?

planet_kosmos
11-02-2006, 07:30 PM
It would appear so. It's been a month since Comatose came out. I hope it comes soon!

flame_boi
11-03-2006, 03:08 PM
I still havent received my pre-orders yet?-flame_boi

planet_kosmos
11-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Did you order from musicchristian.com as well?

Undomiel
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
i got mine a day before it officially came out...

Gollum
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I ordered mine from the preorder place on Skillet website.
I have Comatose. But not the shirt or the signature edition thing I paid for.
v_v <--going emo

korey_cooper_jr
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
I pre-ordered from MusiChristian, and I recieved the cd and such, however I never get the link to stream it. I was really disappointed with MusiChristian this time around. I had to wait around a good solid week after Oct. 3rd before I got the cd in the mail. It sucked.

planet_kosmos
11-16-2006, 12:38 AM
Still Waiting.....

Gollum
11-16-2006, 03:51 PM
...I don't think I'm ever getting my money back... :sadface:

flame_boi
11-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Im still waiting for my pre-orders i made just over 2mths ago, i finally emailed the site where i pre-ordered them and they are sending me a new order straight away without charge which is good, let hope it comes ::] -flame_boi

planet_kosmos
11-21-2006, 01:29 AM
Im still waiting for my pre-orders i made just over 2mths ago, i finally emailed the site where i pre-ordered them and they are sending me a new order straight away without charge which is good, let hope it comes ::] -flame_boi

I haven't emailed but am still waiting for mine to ship.

Gollum
11-21-2006, 05:44 PM
They didn't respond to our e-mails. Notice I said e-mail(s).Bah. I hate technology.

Malawingi
11-23-2006, 07:53 PM
YAY mine FINALLY arrived!! i had to email skyroo and get it re-shipped.

planet_kosmos
11-24-2006, 09:19 PM
YAY mine FINALLY arrived!! i had to email skyroo and get it re-shipped.

:o :o :o , I hope mine comes soon then.

Gollum
11-26-2006, 06:22 AM
Well, Skyroo came though. Sort of.
They randomly gave me back the money for the shirt >_>

DustinRocks
11-26-2006, 10:19 AM
thats why i never pre-order

planet_kosmos
12-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Well, 2 months has passed....

alienyouth9292
12-02-2006, 06:03 PM

man, i feel sorry for you...:'(

LeShep
12-02-2006, 06:26 PM

Wowsers:-\ so what have they said to you about taking SOOOO long?

planet_kosmos
12-02-2006, 07:30 PM
I haven't actually gotten back to them....I hope it's just the slowness of surface mail.

LeShep
12-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh ic...

Sure hope ya get it soon....

planet_kosmos
12-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh ic...

Sure hope ya get it soon....

Thanks.

DarkestRose
12-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I really feel for you and how long you've had to wait. Do you know if its even been shipped yet?

planet_kosmos
12-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I really feel for you and how long you've had to wait. Do you know if its even been shipped yet?

Nope ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spiffles
12-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Nope ;D ;D ;D ;D

Koorong have 5 in stock at their web store. (none at physical stores yet though) so yours should be at least in the Country..

planet_kosmos
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Koorong have 5 in stock at their web store. (none at physical stores yet though) so yours should be at least in the Country..

Okay, thanks

planet_kosmos
12-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I sent them off an email.

flame_boi
12-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone I finally got my pre-orders of the skillet album with the bonus t-shirt and signed copy came today ;D a early christmas present ;D -flame_boi

planet_kosmos
12-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Yay! It finally came!!!!!!;D ;D ;D ;D

LeShep
12-21-2006, 05:58 PM
AWWW cool im so HAPPY 4 ya.... lets do the HAPPY DANCE!

planet_kosmos
12-21-2006, 06:39 PM
AWWW cool im so HAPPY 4 ya.... lets do the HAPPY DANCE!

lol, thanks.

planet_kosmos
01-03-2007, 01:26 PM
The first copy of Comatose that I pre-ordered came today.

DarkestRose
01-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Wow. Congrats. About time. :)

timmyrotter
01-03-2007, 04:24 PM
mine came 3 months and 1 day ago. mine came a day early. lol

Mikhail
01-16-2007, 07:49 AM
I finally got it!http://www.radioultra.ru/forum/images/smilies/new/yahoo.gif
But I was VERY surprised! I have made the order on January, 4th, but the shop has opened 10. And yesterday I have received email, that I can take my CD (it's very fast!). So, today I have bought it:)
3 months ago i have downloaded Comatose from the Internet (http://www.radioultra.ru/forum/images/smilies/new/blush2.gifhttp://www.radioultra.ru/forum/images/smilies/new/blush.gif), but now CD in my hands, and i am very happy;D

PS Comatose - the best Skillet CD, and the best of 20068)