TheFireBreathes
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Hmm, I'm sure you all have heard of them. They open for a lot of big bands. But I like them, I can't figure out why. They have no 'original sound' to them I don't think. They kinda remind me of Fall Out Boy and Sanctus Real. But here take a look for yourself.:)

My favorite song is The Call Out.

http://www.myspace.com/runkidrun

amodman
08-28-2006, 09:44 PM
I will say this once (or twice), they are a -good- pop punk band. Not great, but good. Relient K's first cd was a pure 4 word expletive I'd rather not use on these boards, as were the first release(s) of a number of other pop punkers. I see good things in RKR's future.

"You have your ups aaaand downs, don't let 'em push yoooouu out, cause time is all you got now..."

skilletfreak101
08-29-2006, 11:09 AM
i'm seeing run kid run on november 3rd. they are playing with kutless, disciple, and red...it's going to be an AWESOME show

_energy_
08-30-2006, 07:09 PM
I've heard them being compared to Hawk Nelson...

...do they sound anything like them...?

TheFireBreathes
08-30-2006, 07:36 PM
I think Run Kid Run's songs are little more passionate. Some of Hawk Nelsons are about girls and California. Although I haven't all of either the bands.

amodman
08-30-2006, 11:20 PM
I've heard them being compared to Hawk Nelson...

...do they sound anything like them...?

It's the same genre, why don't you try listening to them yourself? www.myspace.com/runkidrun

skilletfreak101
09-01-2006, 11:06 AM
isn't run kid run the new side walk slam? i think side walk slam's songs were way better for some reason