love~addict
08-28-2006, 12:31 AM
wat r ur blonde moments or clutzy moments...
{idk if u guys will like this thread or not but wateva...}

and if u no me on here im sure ur not surprised im the one starting this thread!!lol:P ;D

anywas heres ONE of mine...i was in the mall and talking to my friends and they confused me on somethign and i was trying to get the to explain it to me and i ran straight into one of those pillar things and flew backwards...my friends thought it was hilarious..lol

planet_kosmos
08-28-2006, 01:31 AM
I was on a farm at night and was running, didn't see the electric fence, ran into it and fell backwards getting burnt on my face.

love~addict
08-28-2006, 05:21 AM
ouchy...thats gotta hurt just alittle bit...lol

i was messing round with my friends b4 i had a b/f and we were trying to look at this guy who was looking at us and we didnt kno her sister had stopped well she runs into her and i run into her and we all fell over in a pile feeling as stupid as ever...lol;D

disciple
08-28-2006, 06:12 AM
I was on a farm at night and was running, didn't see the electric fence, ran into it and fell backwards getting burnt on my face.
lol... reminds me so much of The Simpsons.

BarlowgIRL
08-30-2006, 04:36 PM
I smacked myself in the face and head today with my flag trying to get the routine down. And I learned not to throw your flag into the sun. I smacked my side really hard and was VERY grateful that I didn't get my face!

love~addict
08-30-2006, 06:06 PM
oo i was trying to um..do the fake slap thing to my friend then i went and did it to myself and wacked myself upside the head...:P;Dlol

fang
08-31-2006, 03:17 PM
I tried to thaw out some bread by putting a towel on the toaster and then putting the bread on top of it. I kinda forgot about it and when I came back the towel had holes burned in it and it still had sparks so I started flapping it then it burst into flames so I threw it into the sink. A lot of the plastic around the bread slots is melted now.

love~addict
08-31-2006, 04:14 PM
my mom asked me where my jacket was today and i couldnt find it..i couldve sworn i had it..well i looked all over my house and still couldnt find it so i resorted to calling a friend to c if he could remember if i had it or not..well then i couldnt find the phone..i looked all over the house in everyroom..then i went back into my bedroom stupidly looked on my bed and there it was right there in front of me..staring at me..lol;D

love~addict
09-14-2006, 05:23 PM
i almost caught the house on fire making soup..enough said..lol

Starbucks5721
09-15-2006, 11:05 AM
the best one I ever had was on a retreat in high school a few years ago (well, I guess it was like 4 or 5)...there was this great guy who I though was cool and being 16 or so at the time, I thought Id like to impress him - so we started up this little football game with a few other people in between the cabins and the little chapel - he decided to throw a pass to me, and I, being all cool, went to catch it and totally missed it. It hit me smack in the face. I stopped trying to impress guys by plaing football after that XDDD

love~addict
09-22-2006, 05:54 PM
i went to sit down...and i missed the chair totaly and fell on the floor..and then i was talkin to my friend and i wasnt payin attention and i walked rite into the wall...:d thats me

BarlowgIRL
09-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Two days ago my friend went to throw a launch with his flag but he was standing on the silk so the pole smacked him right in the nose and it started bleeding and he was convinced that his nose was crooked. It was funny cause it was all swollen and he sounded funny!

saulg
09-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Here in Guatemala, there is a restaurant that in the tables instead of having salt and pepper, they this things filled with cinnamon and sugar glass (i dont know if that's the translation) so, the thing is that i went to this restaurant with my g/f, and the smelled the cinnamon, and she was so thrill with that, later that they, we went to another restaurant, and she saw the "cinnamon" and she grabbed that thing took the biggest breath she could... just before i could say.. HEY GIRL, THAT'S PEPPER! well... imagine the rest of the story, lol

pizza brain
10-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Today I ran into like 4 people during soccer :evil:

love~addict
10-21-2006, 12:01 PM
man i get realy confused...alot of people can vouge for me on that..lol..but im also clutzy..hehe i hit the same door 3 times today..and my friends love to trip me and make me go BOOM..lol