Nedarbi
08-31-2006, 12:08 AM
by now we all know of the recent and not so recent events in the world that have all affected gas. i remember when it started back when here in canada gas was at 40cents a litre(now it's $1.20). since then there have been many events in the world that have caused gas to constantly get higher. the world at this point in time completely relies on oil and gas to run economies and transportaion and such. with the way global events and the wars overseas have been happening it all seams to make gas prices worse. in a way the world has been united in this way. the wars with lebanon and israel and the wars with terrorism and event natural disasters all affect our daily lives in a very serious way. for most there weekly money spending has doubled or tripled due to gas costs, and on a larger scale the national and international ecomomies are growing increasinly more instable.

this to me proves that god is working in bigger ways right now. god is showing us one by one that things are changing. ideas are changing, worldly luxeries are changing, and the way we live is changing. this shows me that god has a higher purpose beyond what mankind believes is necessary. for living and survival.

what do you think?

terrasin
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
Gas price is going down. They expect it to be $2.00-2.50 by Thanksgiving.

CJ

riz
09-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I agree with CJ. Just one of those things.

theelectric3
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM
yay for price of gas going down!