go_home_red
09-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Lori wasn’t kidding in her myspace.com post—the crowd at Lifelightfest In Sioux Falls, SD on Saturday night was by far the best crowd I’ve ever seen at a Skillet show. Of course, from where I was, I couldn’t really see the crowd—there were only two people between me and the stage, and we spent most of the show shoved up against the barrier so hard that I could have picked up my feet without falling down. It was great, although—as always—I came away smelling like a locker room.

One more show, and I’ll have been to 10 Skillet concerts in 10 years.

yamaha_250cc
09-05-2006, 11:34 AM
yeah, that concert was awesome. i woke up the next morning and started to wash my face, then i realized that i didn't have one anymore cause skillet rocked it all off! ;) the crowd was awesome too...i had one person in between myself and the stage but my friend and i had to get outa there so we could really do some damage rockin out! it was an awesome show, and the new songs rock harder than ever...but i still love the first ones, nothing will ever rock my face as hard as locked in a cage does! whispers is comming close...