alorian
09-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Is very very complicated right now. I left my parents' house yesterday and I'm staying at my grandparents'

The love is still there, it's just that there are...... issues

Pray please. It's so complicated.

lamb_servant72
09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
You know that I am praying.

m_money618
09-09-2006, 05:34 PM
i'll pray for you.

alorian
09-11-2006, 01:46 PM
My mom is still..... *sigh*

I'm going back to Florida next week, the 20th, God willing, and I'll be there about a month so yeah, then I'll probably go back to Florida. I'll probably live there.

alorian
09-12-2006, 07:33 AM
I'm trying to get along with my mom, but she's not letting that happen. She doesn't want me back at the house. *sigh*

I'm praying though. I've gotten into the word, received the holy spirit, and I feel much better. God will take care of things.

Though it still hurts.

m_money618
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
just keep believing. all you can do is pray and go to God in this difficult time.

i'm praying for you:)

alorian
09-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Heh, I don't have many friend here anymore, do I?
*Shrugs* *Sighs*

As it stands:
-I have army drill this weekend, and with me I have the pastor's letter I needed.
-I am still staying with my grandparents right now at their house.
-Next Wednesday, God-willing, I will be on a plane to Florida
-I am very depressed right now
-I am homesick, but I don't think I can return home. The invitation is there, but I don't want to fight with my mom anymore, and I know that that's what would end up happening. I am so tired. I can't do it.
-*Shrugs* I guess I'm an adult now. It came so suddenly. I was planning on weaning myself for about a year, but it happened instead in a couple of days. Amazing.

-This has been such an incredibly rough year. Worse than last year, which was bad. So much change this year.. SO much badness, yet there has been alot of good too, just more concentrated. The bad is big and drawn out, and the good is quick and sudden *shrugs* I have God though, and my amazing girlfriend who has helped me so much. I'm not sure why she loves me haha, but God does *shrugs*

-I don't feel lost, but I almost want to. It would make things easier. I have to stand strong and press forward. Move along move along move along. I feel like listening to that "move along" song now. Haha. I know what's going on, and I've made the decisions I'm going to make.
-The biggest uncertainty I have right now is the army, but I'm going to trust God to take me through it.

I'm not sure how many of you are actually going to read this, but I could use some prayer, and possibly some advice *shrugs*

Seth

amodman
09-14-2006, 10:18 PM
My bad, been to busy to actually KNOW any of this, apparently >_<. Eh, well, we all have our things...I'll pray you deal with yours. I, unforunately, have to get back to dealing with mine. Be napping or working on schoolwork if you try and talk to me (tonight), but I'll see if I can respond if you do.

john316
09-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Seth

Even thought i hadnt replied earlier I have been reading all this and of course praying....You said in your last line that you were going to trust God to take you through this...and at this time that sounds like all you can do.

I can only say that I hope all this works out for you...just remember that God promised not to put more on us then we can bear...I know that it seems like he does sometimes but if we just remember that everything is in his hands somehow it will have to work out.

Blessings

J

lamb_servant72
09-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Seth,

I know you were planning on taking a year for this, but maybe that wasn't God's plan. I don't know. Maybe you will be able to look back on this time later and realize He needed you in Florida. I know it seems hard now, but maybe this is what is suppose to happen.

Maybe you and your mother cannot mend everything being so close. Maybe she has things she needs to work on, and you being there will just cause more pain for you right now. Maybe God has things He wants to teach you, but He wants to move you to a more peaceful place to do it.

Just some thoughts.

I am continuing to pray for you, brother!

Oh, if you think you don't have any friends on here anymore, go read my prayer thread! But that's okay, because in the end, God is our one true friend. His advice is so far above what human's can provide. Don't get me wrong, I like getting others' perspectives, but it's okay if I don't. Maybe God allows it (not getting responses) so we will spend more time with Him instead of reading what others wrote and responding. Just another thought.

alorian
09-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Thanks Amos. Once my MSN decides to work I'll talk to you. And thank you John, I needed that reminder :)

And thanks Lisa!!! It's clear where your wisdom comes from :)

Seth,

I know you were planning on taking a year for this, but maybe that wasn't God's plan. I don't know. Maybe you will be able to look back on this time later and realize He needed you in Florida. I know it seems hard now, but maybe this is what is suppose to happen.

Funny enough, that thought hadn't occurred. I need to stop listening to what others are saying around me, and focus instead on the truth, and look at what God is telling me. He needs me in Florida for some reason. I'll figure out what that reason is eventually I suppose :P

Maybe God allows it (not getting responses) so we will spend more time with Him instead of reading what others wrote and responding.

That has been slowly pouring into my thoughts. Slowly. So until I read that I didn't allow myself the full thought. Thanks :)

Thank you for your prayers guys, it really means alot and it really helps.

dawn of light
09-15-2006, 07:05 AM
I will pray for you.

Starbucks5721
09-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey, I know you and I don't really know each other, but I want you to know I've been following what's been going on with you since the whole drama with getting out of the army etc, and I've been praying for you.

If you ever want to talk AIM me or something...and I hear the whole mom thing, I've been going through loads of crap with mine lately, and I hear the whole kicked out of the house to the grandparents thing. And even if it really isnt similar to you, I'm still around.

Keep your head up, man. God's got your back.

alorian
09-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Thanks a trillion!

Florida on Wednesday :D

Pray for me concerning the army please :)

The letter didn't work, but there's another avenue.....

MeNtAlCaSe
09-19-2006, 05:52 AM
i'm not on here a lot for now, but i am praying for ya man. Just know that God will get you through this. If He can pull me through the quazmire I'm in....

Hang in there man, listen for that still, silent voice. If ya miss it enough times....He may resort to the 2x4 or even a 4x4...

Starbucks5721
09-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh MAN the 2x4!!! I learned my lesson with that one. OY! One or two knocks upside the head with that one and you start to remember a few things that you shouldnt've forgotten in the first place!

MeNtAlCaSe
09-21-2006, 05:32 AM
unfortunately, in my case, He had to resort to a 4x4 a couple of times. Wonderful thing is, He never gave up on me.

alorian
10-14-2006, 06:28 AM
I think I didn't tell you guys. I don't live in Colorado now. I live in Florida.

I have a good job, but I don't get insurance through it for another 2 1/2 months, so I'm still under my dad's crummy insurance until then. I need to see the doctor about my nerves and my heart. My blood pressure gets high for pretty much no reason sometimes, and I get pains in my heart which worries me, and I get bad anxiety. I want to see the doc about it, but don't have the money yet. I'll probably go in a couple of weeks under my dad's insurance.

dawn of light
10-14-2006, 06:57 AM
I will pray for healing for you.

"And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Sorry I don't remember where that's found but I always confess that over myself whenever I'm feeling nervous or anxious.

lamb_servant72
10-14-2006, 08:47 AM
I will continue to pray for you, Seth. I struggled with anxiety attacks for about two and a half years. Medication helped me some, but not with the worst symptoms, so I only took it for a short period of that time.

My healing came as I took more and more of my burdens to Him and let Him work. I know sometimes we have so many burdens dumped on us at once that it's hard to stay on top of it spiritually. I sometimes have a tendency to try to figure out my solutions before I take them to God. What a time waster.

That's a good verse, Dawn. It's Phillipians 4:7. Verse 6 says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

breakthesilence
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Seth,

Maybe you and your mother cannot mend everything being so close. Maybe she has things she needs to work on, and you being there will just cause more pain for you right now. Maybe God has things He wants to teach you, but He wants to move you to a more peaceful place to do it.

Just some thoughts.

I am continuing to pray for you, brother!

Oh, if you think you don't have any friends on here anymore, go read my prayer thread! But that's okay, because in the end, God is our one true friend. His advice is so far above what human's can provide. Don't get me wrong, I like getting others' perspectives, but it's okay if I don't. Maybe God allows it (not getting responses) so we will spend more time with Him instead of reading what others wrote and responding. Just another thought.

oh wow i just found this thread, i don't think you guys even know how much it has helped me. especially the post which i have quoted. i have had so many problems with my dad and i don't know why things aren't working and it really is not cool. there are other things too in my life to which that applies. the post that had philippians 4:6-7 helped too, (that is the 6th or 7th time in the past two and a half weeks God has brought the verse to my attention and i never knew the verse before... not entirely sure why that is yet), i used to have panic attacks always and i wish i had had those verses. i haven't had one in the past two months though which is wonderful! but if i do have one, now i will be armed.
i don't mean to change the subject, i just wanted to share how God used all of your replies to help me as well and i wanted to give you encouragement!

though this is an old-ish thread your situation (wherever it's at now) is in my prayers, seth.