Destiny
09-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Here is the first video of a few that I'll be posting. This was at Rock the Universe in Orlando, FL on 9/8. They blew me away like always!! They are one of the best bands I've ever seen live! I absolutely can't wait for the new cd. ;D
Anyways, enjoy the video...more to come soon!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfkwOo_tRx0
(the quality turned crappy after I uploaded it but it's still alright)

edit - added "The Last Night:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f9CywpIYAuA

That song rocks!

Jesus freak_14
09-13-2006, 11:33 AM
kool! you were like right by where i was. you were like a few people to the right of me :)

Destiny
09-13-2006, 11:39 AM
what did you look like? I had a camo skillet shirt on and long hair w/ red streaks in it..don't know if you saw me

Jesus freak_14
09-13-2006, 11:44 AM
hmmmm.... idk. just like i told lynn, i probably have you in a picture somewhere. i have long dark hair with bangs and i was wearing cargo shorts and a grey tank. grrr.... i saw soooo many people wearing skillet t-shirts... idk i probably saw you

Starbucks5721
09-13-2006, 04:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHA my head is in both those videos XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hooray for being right up front!!!! Those are awesome videos!!
Are either of you going to Clearwater?

Destiny
09-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Not sure if I'll be able to afford it but possibly! When/where is it?

Starbucks5721
09-13-2006, 06:45 PM
October 14th, Coachmen Park, Clearwater. It's a Saturday. Gates open at 2:30pm.

They are there with (HAHA get this) - Casting Crowns, Andrew Philip, and Luis Palau. It's being put on by Z88.3's sister station over that way.

Tickets are $25 in advance, $33 at the gate. You can get more info and things and order tickets at www.thejoyfm.com

I am most likely going, I'm waiting on one more factor to clear up to make sure I can go definitely. It'll be a three hour drive for me, I live on the east coast - if you are somewhere in the middle and want to go, if I end up going for sure, I'd be more than happy to grab you along the way if I can :) Same goes for Kari!

skilletosis
09-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Did you watch that Ben guitar solo clip. Cool.