NightCrawler
09-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Seriously, I when I read some of my posts... I sometimes think "Man, I wasn't agry then... was I? I don't remember being angry... ever. I am rarely angry when I post."...

Yet I am sure I come off this way to some people.

Does anyone think I seem like an angry person on here? Cuz I swear I am not... even in Mars Hill.

Grunge=Fun
09-14-2006, 06:50 PM
dude, that whole topic seems like your angry... haha jk jk lol. idk i havent really seen any of your posts i guess? if your being sarcastic maybe thats why people might think your angry and since its online people cant really tell how your saying things :-\

terrasin
09-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Yah, I get that a lot as well with people thinking I'm angry when I'm really not. It's pretty difficult to tell over a computer. :P

CJ

dawn of light
09-15-2006, 06:12 AM
I don't think you come across as angry, just a lot of people who haven't really debated or chatted with you very much might think so. You just come across as strong minded. I really enjoyed some of the debates we've had in Mars Hill despite our very different points of view! (Wealth & Predestination were good times!)

lamb_servant72
09-15-2006, 12:20 PM
At first you did to me, but then you said something that was so cool, I cannot remember what or where it was, but since then, I "read" you in a different light.;D

CJ, I think you've become "soft" since you got married! I use to cringe when I saw the terrasin avvy after one of my posts! LOL!!

dawn of light
09-15-2006, 12:42 PM
CJ, I think you've become "soft" since you got married! I use to cringe when I saw the terrasin avvy after one of my posts! LOL!!
He probably toned down a little when his wife kept misinterpreting him and thinking he was mad at her! (I'm just buggin' :P)

NightCrawler
09-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks. I was just checking because sometimes I feel like my posts are unclear.

CJ
You still scare the crap out of me. And your sig is like showing your victory. (biggest troll award)
:)

terrasin
09-16-2006, 11:06 PM
I think I just got too busy to post as much as I use to. j/k ;)

CJ

weebird20
09-18-2006, 04:11 AM
hey Jonathan...i have to say that yes sometimes you do seem to be a little angry in your posts....though i can say the same for a few others on here as well...its just very difficult to determine the tone of a post...hey and you might not even be angry at all...but its hard to tell...

if you are concerned about how you come off in posts though (and this can be for anyone)...maybe if its possible get someone to read over it first...that way they can guide you to anything you have said that is unclear or maybe sounds too harsh...just a thought...

riz
09-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah. It's the same with me, also. I'm really not angry all the time. I'm not angry at all right now; I actually am ENTHRALLED! But I don't think my post reflects that.

It's the online thing. Hard to pinpoint emotions and intentiosn and expressions.

I Bite
09-21-2006, 01:49 PM
I've never once thought that you were angry, even when you were disagreeing with someone in one of your posts...