timmyrotter
09-25-2006, 06:28 PM
its been real guys. im gonna miss a lot of you. i'll still be back to update on radio progress of Comatose. im not gonna make any lame excuses, the truth: i dont see a point in arguing over the internet, waste of time. and i dont think i can sit back and not say anything. because anything that i feel like saying will only cause trouble. Skillet is great! see you around.

m_money618
09-25-2006, 06:35 PM
it's sad when people go:( everyone has a reason and time, and this was yours. hope to see you around lots, and you'll be missed.

God bless you~~~

-Sarah

pizza brain
09-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Bye dude have fun :)
God bless!

LeShep
09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
nooo dont leave... I just got to meet ya and like to read ur post and ur so nice to me...I'll miss ya if u leave

Leslie

weebird20
09-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Timmy we will be sad to see you leave...perhaps in the future you will come back :) but until then God Bless

people join and leave the boards all the time and if we had a thread for each time someone left it would really clutter things up...in the past threads such as this have always been closed soon after they are created...so in the interests of consistancy...this thread is now closed...

but please feel free to PM timmy and wish him the best and say your goodbyes there...