SkFan1983
09-29-2006, 06:17 PM
http://www.dinoriders.com/ It was a Scif/Adventure Cartoon from the 80's I sure do remember it I thought it was awesome so was it's ToyLine I also had the Diplodocus I bought the second episode when they save the Stegasarus from the Tyranasaurs Rex. The Show was a about The Good Guys that were a Super Human Race called The Valorians and they were trying to escape there Tyrantal Enimies The Rulons that were Aliens that had Animal Species faces and they time travel through there ship with there Space Time Projector to PreHistoric times and both Sides had these Futureistic Weponry to have these Dinosaur Wars, The Valorions quickly made friends with the dinosaurs through the use of their AMPs, which are necklaces that allow the Valorians to telepathically communicate with each other and with animals And The Rulons used Brainboxs on them to brainwash Dinosaurs to obey which I think that sounded pretty mean and Cruel I knew the dinosaurs must not have liked that.

Tromos
09-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Dare I mention that many of the people here hadn't even been born yet in the 80s?

weebird20
10-02-2006, 02:11 AM
actually Dave you would probably be surprised at how many of us here were around in the 80's...heehee...

but Skfan i don't remember that...hmmm...it did sound familiar though...but i don't remeber ever watching it...maybe it was a show my brother watched and that why i remember the name...