zeroneff
10-02-2006, 04:54 AM
This album is going to Rock!!!! Wahooooooooooooo!................................. ........:o ;D ;)

neb0789
10-02-2006, 05:07 AM
i won't be able to sleep tonight!

korey_cooper_jr
10-02-2006, 05:31 AM
Someone had better unhook me from this life support because I'm waking from this COMATOSE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

terrasin
10-02-2006, 06:08 AM
We're gonna go hassle the people at Walmart tonight at midnight to put them on the shelf. Make sure they are right at the top. ;)

CJ

dawn of light
10-02-2006, 06:19 AM
Hey does anyone know anything about the rumour that Best Buy will be giving away the Acoustic cd? Is there any truth to that? I wanna know if it's worth driving an extra 20 minutes to go to Best Buy!

Starbucks5721
10-02-2006, 07:26 AM
LOLOL The UPS man came twice to my house this weekend and each time I panicked thinking my preorder had come early XD

I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

neb0789
10-02-2006, 10:04 AM
11 Hours!!!!

alienyouth9292
10-02-2006, 11:58 AM
i hope my preorder comes tomorrow

planet_kosmos
10-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Its October 3rd in Australia!! Its 7 10 AM!!!

DarkestRose
10-02-2006, 01:35 PM
My goodness! I am sooooo excited! It's tomorrow! Ahhh! I can hardly believe that. ::mind explodes in eagerness::

planet_kosmos
10-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Oh No, it will take at least a week or two for my pre-order to ship!!!

timmyrotter
10-02-2006, 02:31 PM
you know whats funny, i oredered it form Musicchristian.com in the middle of august or something. and i got it at like noon oct. 2nd. no joke! i was like YAY

spoilers: the cd is black , with white skillet, and red comatose.

the cord the boy is holind leads to a pile of tv's computers, speakers etc...

no bonus song... cool lyrics, they got them all right this time!

Spiffles
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh No, it will take at least a week or two for my pre-order to ship!!!

Yeh, its the only thing that makes America better then Australia..
I'm just waiting untill koorong or Word gets it.

But, while I wait when everyone is listening to it, I make myself feel better by remembering that we have superior accents in the land down under ;D

planet_kosmos
10-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, the lyrics are really good.

Yeh, its the only thing that makes America better then Australia..
I'm just waiting untill koorong or Word gets it.

But, while I wait when everyone is listening to it, I make myself feel better by remembering that we have superior accents in the land down under ;D

Yeah, I'm going to Koorong today if all works out but they won't have it, and anyway I needed a skillet T-shirt!

Maugrim
10-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey does anyone know anything about the rumour that Best Buy will be giving away the Acoustic cd?

I would also very much like to know. I'm guessing it's not happening on the release date tomorrow...we probably would have heard something about it by now. Well, I'm willing to wait to get the whole shebang!

st1_Lord
10-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I just got it today too. Its awesome. There's a pic of them on the back that hasn't been released (it has them sitting on the pile of tv's, computers, speakers, etc.). Now I just have to wait for my signature edition to come...

riz
10-02-2006, 03:18 PM
But, while I wait when everyone is listening to it, I make myself feel better by remembering that we have superior accents in the land down under

Hahahahaha, that is precisely what my Aussie friend is going to say when I see him next week. Probably word for word, expect he might go farther than just accents.

terrasin
10-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey does anyone know anything about the rumour that Best Buy will be giving away the Acoustic cd? Is there any truth to that? I wanna know if it's worth driving an extra 20 minutes to go to Best Buy!
Nope, as far as I've heard, the acoustic set is being used for something else.

CJ

the rocker
10-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Skillet will be siging my Cometose the day after tomorrow, just after it comes out. That's gonna be awesome.

JohnnyRocker
10-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Ben doesn't even know anything about when the acoustic EP is going to be released and whether or not it's going to be with the album at Best Buy. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

zeroneff
10-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Skillet Rock

3H and 33Min toll realese time WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

dawn of light
10-02-2006, 07:27 PM
But, while I wait when everyone is listening to it, I make myself feel better by remembering that we have superior accents in the land down under.

True that. I adore Aussie accents. But being a Canadian, I know that we have the third best accent in the world, eh? (right after Aussie and New Zealanders).

Too bad about the Acoustic EP. :(

GuitarHero
10-02-2006, 07:55 PM
i couldn't wait i need the cd tomorrow and then they r coming in concert for CO on the 31st i can't wait!!!