terrasin
10-06-2006, 05:19 AM
I was a bit at odds of where to put this, but I decided to make a thread for it. Here is a little Panhead brainbasher for ya:

There is a line in a song on the Comatose CD which was origionally written for another song on the Collide CD but ended up getting cut by the producer.

What is the line?
What song was it origionally in?
What song is it in on Comatose?
Where did you hear the line?

Good luck with this one. ;)

CJ

skilletfreak101
10-06-2006, 07:16 AM
I was a bit at odds of where to put this, but I decided to make a thread for it. Here is a little Panhead brainbasher for ya:

There is a line in a song on the Comatose CD which was origionally written for another song on the Collide CD but ended up getting cut by the producer.

What is the line?
What song was it origionally in?
What song is it in on Comatose?
Where did you hear the line?

Good luck with this one. ;)

CJ
"feel you coming on so fast, feel you coming to get me high" from better than drugs...hehehe just kidding i don't know

neb0789
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
wow, that's definitely a brainbasher, let me think on that one

smileynumber13
10-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Hm that's rough. I somehow want to link Older I Get to Open Wounds... but I dunno. And I really want to know. :P

planet_kosmos
10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
The Bridge in Yours to Hold -

Iím stretching but youíre just out of reach
You should know
Iím ready when youíre ready for me

It was originally made for A Little More.

Right?

DarkestRose
10-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I might be really off on this, but I was thinking "When will we learn that wars, threats, and regrets are the cause and effect of living in fear" because it kind of had the same theme as Collide with the living in fear type of theme.

terrasin
10-06-2006, 09:06 PM
The Bridge in Yours to Hold -

Iím stretching but youíre just out of reach
You should know
Iím ready when youíre ready for me

It was originally made for A Little More.

Right?

Nope :)

CJ

terrasin
10-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I might be really off on this, but I was thinking "When will we learn that wars, threats, and regrets are the cause and effect of living in fear" because it kind of had the same theme as Collide with the living in fear type of theme.

Haha that's the line. Now where did you hear it from? ;)

CJ

planet_kosmos
10-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Imperfection?

riz
10-07-2006, 08:54 PM
It sounds a bit like the self-titled track on Collide.

DarkestRose
10-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah. I was thinking Collide. Maybe at the end of the second verse?

terrasin
10-08-2006, 04:25 AM
Yep, it was origionally the verse for Collide, but was changed in the studio. The question now is, where did you hear it? Or if it was a good guess, maybe someone else has the answer. :)

CJ

planet_kosmos
10-08-2006, 04:28 AM
The Promo Tour for Collide.

Good Guess?

korey_cooper_jr
10-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Ohhhh! I remember where I heard it! On the current skillet.com bio section, on John's, right at the very end when they're giving credits, it's playing a clip of John playing on piano and singing "regrets are the cause and effect of living in fear". I thought it was beautiful and is why I never forgot it, hehe.

dawn of light
10-08-2006, 08:52 AM
The line is from the song Looking for Angels.

terrasin
10-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Ohhhh! I remember where I heard it! On the current skillet.com bio section, on John's, right at the very end when they're giving credits, it's playing a clip of John playing on piano and singing "regrets are the cause and effect of living in fear". I thought it was beautiful and is why I never forgot it, hehe.
*ding ding ding*

That song at the end of John's bio video was actually the origional version of Collide but was later changed in the studio when it was being recorded.

CJ

neb0789
10-08-2006, 12:17 PM
very interesting CJ!