GuitarHero
10-11-2006, 07:31 PM
i liked the album a lot and i wrote out tabs to my favorite songs. so if ne one is interested i got tabs for guitar and music for the piano on the songs last night, and whispers.

ChildOfChrist
10-12-2006, 08:05 AM
sweet! Where can I get them?

saulg
10-12-2006, 09:31 AM
cool... i want those tabs and piano sheets!

GuitarHero
10-12-2006, 01:36 PM
k so i did this all by ear and i'm no good at using a computer so bear with me i'll post the guitar chords and the piano stuff sometime tonight but its not real sheet music or ne thing i'm not that fancy, but i'll post "last night" sometime tonight

GuitarHero
10-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Last Night

Intro (Piano): D Gflat G Gflat D G A G Gflat
D Gflat G Gflat D Dflat D Dflat B Gflat

Verse (guitar): G D A G this part is muted power chords with distortion

Chorus (guitar): G D A G this part is open chords with distortion

Bridge (piano/guitar): guitar plays the same chords (G D A D) amd the piano plays: Dflat D Dflat A A flat (not exact but close enough)

K thats all of last night srry about no tabs i couldn't figure out how to post them on ultimate-guitar.com if i gigure it out and post them i'll let u know if not there may already b somemore tabs on that site if mine don't work for u

Unregistered
10-13-2006, 01:16 PM
sweeet awesomeness .am i the only one that thinks they should make a guitar tab book for Comatose? ya'll know if their are any plans for one?

GuitarHero
10-15-2006, 11:48 AM
idk if they have ne plans for one but i think it would b cool if they made like a skillets greatest hits book with stuff from collide, comatose, and alien youth but i'm sure hal leonard will come out with a tab book eventually it seems like they have a book for every band.

ChildOfChrist
10-20-2006, 09:45 AM
That would be the coolest thing ever!