Destiny
10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I pre-ordered Comatose like 2 weeks ago and still have not got it!!! (It's now Oct. 12th!) I e-mailed them and they said they JUST NOW sent it out! So it should still be like another 5 days. I can't believe this. I can't afford to go out and buy another copy either. I'll never pre-order a cd again! This makes me so mad!!

Sorry..just had to rant..

planet_kosmos
10-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

DarkestRose
10-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Bummer that you have to wait to so long. Where did you pre-order from? I usually get my stuff off of Amazon because they usually get it to you soon. I got mine on the fourth of October. Well, I'll send you hugs of sympathy. ::hugs::

drummer_punk82
10-12-2006, 02:04 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with you, Destiny. I pre-ordered Comatose from MusicChristian.com expecting to receive the album early, at least by or the day after the release date. I didn't get it until the 7th!!!!!!!!!! That is a fricken long time to wait for a CD you've been looking forward to for months, years even.

One website got it right. I also love "Project 86" and I pre-ordered their new album, "And The Rest Will Follow..." (which is an AWESOME album by the way) I can't remember which site it was, but I got it a whole day before it was scheduled to release!!! That is the way its supposed to work.

Oh well, I've got Comatose now, thats all that matters. :)

terrasin
10-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Complain to them, they usually give you a promotional code for something like free shipping on your next order. :P

CJ

rkcguitar
10-12-2006, 09:46 PM
I personally think pre-ordering is stupid. If you want a t-shirt or autograph then go to a show, lol. After you pay for shipping and all you will be paying more than what you would in the stores. Most online stores never know what they're doing.

planet_kosmos
10-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I personally think pre-ordering is stupid. If you want a t-shirt or autograph then go to a show, lol. After you pay for shipping and all you will be paying more than what you would in the stores. Most online stores never know what they're doing.

I wanted a skillet t-shirt and seeing going to a concert is quite out of the question for me, I pre-ordered. I'm still waiting for it. It doesn't bother me. Besides you can listen to the whole thing online legally which I've done quite a few times.

aliensoul_squire20
10-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Destiny, did you pre-order from the link off of skillet's website? Cause if so, that's rediculous. I just got mine today, but it probably came in to the post office yesterday (I had a field trip and didn't get home till after the post office closed).

And, the comment about if you want a t-shirt, go to a concert, well yeah, could do that. But, you won't get the t-shirt that comes with the pre-order at a concert.

Destiny
10-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Well, I FINALLY got mine, Saturday Oct. 15th. 12 whole days after the release...that's crazy huh? I've totally learned my lesson now. NO MORE PRE-ORDERING!!! The cd rocks though!
And yes, I did order through the link on Skillet.com which was MusicChristian.com. And I never received my streaming audio link that I paid for, which doesn't matter now anyways but it would have been nice to have before.

planet_kosmos
10-14-2006, 11:59 PM
12 Days won't change your life, its only a cd......a good one admittedly but still.

Falinguplights
10-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Lucky you... I Pre-ordered mine forever ago.. and still haven't got it, its going on 2 weeks, I got like autographed and t shirt and everything and .. still nothing..... I do live in Canada but I mean come on its goin on 2 weeks since it came out.. I've already heard the album 50 million times, But I want my T-shirt.... lol

skilletfreak101
10-15-2006, 06:46 PM
I pre-ordered Comatose like 2 weeks ago and still have not got it!!! (It's now Oct. 12th!) I e-mailed them and they said they JUST NOW sent it out! So it should still be like another 5 days. I can't believe this. I can't afford to go out and buy another copy either. I'll never pre-order a cd again! This makes me so mad!!

Sorry..just had to rant..
that's so weird because i've pre-ordered from musichristian thousands of times before and they have always come either the day before or the day of the release. maybe it just depends on where you live or something.

Falinguplights
10-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Still No album, Man what a rip this makes me mad

terrasin
10-25-2006, 08:15 PM
As I said before. Make sure you were charged. If you weren't charged for it, you probably won't be getting it because the transaction didn't go through. It happens sometimes with online orders. You should have also gotten a order confirmation number. If you have that number, call the number in the pre-order thread and see what's taking so long.

CJ

planet_kosmos
10-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Getting the link to listen to the songs would be adequate to know that my order went through right?

Tromos
10-26-2006, 08:39 AM
Probably.

Call them. Don't email. Don't send it through the mail.

Look at your emails for one listing your order number. Write it down. Call their customer service and tell them.

What can you lose? You might just get some answers.

Falinguplights
10-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Finally got it 2day, After like a month almost..... Sad.. but at least I got my t-shirt

fifi la bomba
10-26-2006, 01:15 PM
yeah i ordered from musichristian.com, too, and i got my cd on the 7th i think.... i think if you PRE-order something, it should get to you before anyone else is supposed to be able to get it.... wouldn't you think?

planet_kosmos
10-26-2006, 01:45 PM
Probably.

Call them. Don't email. Don't send it through the mail.

Look at your emails for one listing your order number. Write it down. Call their customer service and tell them.

What can you lose? You might just get some answers.

It might cost a bit to ring them......

fifi la bomba
10-26-2006, 01:48 PM
that's for sure....

breakthesilence
11-03-2006, 07:52 AM
i pre-ordered subseven's cd from musicchristian.com (i think) and i got it the day before it was released... so at least pre-ordering isn't always bad...