smasth_the_tv
10-17-2006, 10:56 AM
ok.....i know somebody here has have to have a sick story of how hard they've got slammed in a mosh pit!!!:azn:
welll...the last mosh pit is was in was at the fall feast concert w/ skillet and i lost my shoe.....bruised my right foot...i drew blood from sombody(drew blood means u made :P someone bleed)....annnnddd.....ummm....yeah......sweet^_^8 )
how hard have u been slammed or what happened in the mosh pit?!:evil:

soleil
10-17-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm huge. I always am the slammer.

bob
10-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I've been hit in the face with a skateboard before. That hurt.

Just an f.y.i. there's already a moshing thread in this forum, its probably burried somewhere, but I'm sure it still exists. So if a mod could please merge it, that'd be dandy. =) Thanks.

weebird20
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM
actually we don't have a moshing thread...we have a poll thread on which is better moshing or headbanging...though i did find a headbanging thread from 2004...hmmm...you sure there was a moshing thread Bob?

smasth_the_tv
10-18-2006, 10:29 AM
I've been hit in the face with a skateboard before. That hurt.

Just an f.y.i. there's already a moshing thread in this forum, its probably burried somewhere, but I'm sure it still exists. So if a mod could please merge it, that'd be dandy. =) Thanks.

you got hit in the face w/ a sk8board?!
BEAST!;D

I Bite
10-18-2006, 02:49 PM
My first chance to actually be in a mosh pit was the 7th(oct.) and my sister got scared and we left. So. I've never actually been slammed, per say...

ChildOfChrist
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
A big guy tried to climb on my shoulders and go crowd surfing at a Kutless show. Didn't work.^^ Might have helped if I'd known what he was doing...lol

kittygirl
10-18-2006, 04:20 PM
I am small. I try to dance, but sometimes, people aren't careful of others around them.

I got kicked in the stomach, and knocked over at Showbread last Halloween. That hurt for days, and I had a huge bruise on my stomach (in the shape of a heal) the guy apologized though.

Jesus freak_14
10-18-2006, 04:57 PM
at rock the universe they started a mosh pit right next to us and i was with my parents and my brother... they already weren't having a good time cuz they don't like my music... especially my brother... and then these psycho dudes next to my brother started the mosh pit lol thankfully i didnt get hurt but my brother wanted to kill each and everyone of them :evil: .. i mean... uh.. tell them nicely to stop ;D but yea at that same show the dude in front of me that smelled like dirty butt did jump on top of me.. it was kinda painful and gross

FromTheInside
10-19-2006, 10:33 AM
At a local concert about a week ago some guys started a mosh...... In theater seating, lol.
Guys getting thrown over sevrel rows of seats, Fun stuff. ::]

TheFireBreathes
10-19-2006, 10:40 AM
I just dance. People move out of the way from my insane moves;) . and I've got my own pit.

smasth_the_tv
10-19-2006, 10:56 AM
have any of u guys heard of the "Santa Mosh" ?;D
well my friend Nick and i started the santa mosh at the skillet concert a couple weeks ago at fall feast!:evil:
sooo sweet dudes!;D

BarlowgIRL
10-19-2006, 11:50 AM
so for those of us who haven't, what is it?

dawn of light
10-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Some guy pinched my butt in a mosh pit at a Pillar concert a year or two ago. And no, I'm positive it wasn't an accident! It was a very distinct pinch! I was so mad but there were so many people around me and I didn't know who it was.

m_money618
10-19-2006, 04:30 PM
i've lost my shoes, gotten a blank eye, and some huge guy tried to like jump off a speaker and crowd surf.... didn't work... and i got in a unintentional fight with somebody and got a little beat up... but then my brother stepped so it was all good.

i have a shirt i found um... somewhere and all it says is "I lost my mom in the most pit' and people ask me all the time if i actually have:)

aliengurl7
10-20-2006, 08:25 AM
When I was at a Project 86 concert, when they were good and worth seeing :D some guy stomped on my big toe and left a big bruise it sucked.
I was in the front row and Andrew was staring at everyone with a crazy look in his eye then some guy(I think it was the same guy who smashed my toe) started pushing and shoving everyone that includes me and it was hell because I wasn't even in the mosh pit.
Fun part was when he got kick out for being to rough and people where getting hurt. Haha, good times.:)

smasth_the_tv
10-20-2006, 10:10 AM
so for those of us who haven't, what is it?

its some guy who dresses up as Santa Clause and goes to random places and starts to mosh.....Nick and I just started to do the same type of moshing he was doing....;) :evil:

smasth_the_tv
10-20-2006, 10:12 AM
When I was at a Project 86 concert, when they were good and worth seeing :D some guy stomped on my big toe and left a big bruise it sucked.
I was in the front row and Andrew was staring at everyone with a crazy look in his eye then some guy(I think it was the same guy who smashed my toe) started pushing and shoving everyone that includes me and it was hell because I wasn't even in the mosh pit.
Fun part was when he got kick out for being to rough and people where getting hurt. Haha, good times.:)

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!:D
except i got pushed out the mosh pit and lost my shoe and while i was moshing without a shoe some guy stomped on my right big toe and i bruised it.....:evil: :D

soleil
10-20-2006, 01:35 PM
I once shoved the pastor's daughter unintentionally, and her boyfriend said if I did it again, he'd kill me.

Apparently I pulled her earring out. All was cleared up afterwards, but hey - she was in a brutal pit.

kittygirl
10-21-2006, 11:26 AM
that kills. I got my ears peirced (again...for the 3rd time), and I haven't had that problem for a while.

A friend of mine was telling me a story about someone who got their lip rin just yanked out of their mouth. Ouch

smasth_the_tv
10-23-2006, 10:32 AM
that kills. I got my ears peirced (again...for the 3rd time), and I haven't had that problem for a while.

A friend of mine was telling me a story about someone who got their lip rin just yanked out of their mouth. Ouch

dude!!that must really suck!.....i remember goin 2 my youth ministry's rave and there was some dude who had his nipple pierced and while we were raving i accidentally got caught on his fish-net/nipple ring and pulled...i did'nt rip his ring out but i thought i did:o :( .....meh...:-\