soleil
10-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey gang,

I'm coming to you with a prayer request, something I do online very rarely. It's technically one request, but with two reasons.

I am in need of guidance and direction in my life. First, because I have not been living my life in the right direction, and am trying to change that. Secondly, because I am considering applying to a really expensive 2 year program to do record engineering.

Music is a passion in my life, and has been since I found out the record existed. I've been recording at home on my own since 1999, and have so much original music behind me I know I wouldn't be making a mistake pursuing this as a career. I talked about it to several family members in the summer, but while they approved, they suggested I pursue my interests as a web developer.

After 2 years of working on projects and designing sites, I've come to realize I'm not very good at this! I know I could practice more, but I am not passionate about it.

....I would rather sit around and record music ;D

anywho, there's my long-winded prayer request.

Thanks ahead of time,
Sol

weebird20
10-30-2006, 05:42 AM
Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

God places desires in our hearts...when we are putting Him first those desires fall within His will for our lives and He does everything in His power to enable us to fufil those desires...and since God is God....His powers are preeeetty big :P

Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Keep praying about this and asking God to guide you to the job He wants you to be in...give Him praise for the talents and skills He had blessed you with and tell Him how much you want to use those talents and skilled to their fullest :) you wont be disappointed.

unshakeable15
11-01-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna move this to the Garden so that those who are more active in praying can keep their eyes on it there. :)

soleil
11-02-2006, 03:32 PM
thanks. I meant to place it here. slight forum mis-click