SkFan1983
10-29-2006, 05:51 PM
All Right I admit I was a little hard on him in the past but righ now I been trying to be Nice to him. But het gets mad at me when I talk to him. This all happen when I was shareing my belifes with him because from what I learned is that that's a real big thing I told him that we all face a real Virtue Terrorist then he offended my own belifes when he said well good for you how about you just keep that crap to your self it upseted me a little.

love~addict
10-29-2006, 06:42 PM
im so srry...well idk what to say really except for im praying for you!

lamb_servant72
10-30-2006, 02:22 AM
It's great that you have been working on improving your relationship with Nick. That is really nice that you want to share with him. Don't let his attitude get you down. Let's pray that God will put a hunger in Nick to hear what you have to say, and pray that God will give you wisdom on the best way to go about it.

kittygirl
10-31-2006, 11:06 AM
My brother is 13, and he's not exactly...right with God either. It's weird, because we live in the same house, but we have totally different values. He's been hanging with some kids who aren't exactly good influences too, so that I'm pretty sure that's where he's getting alot of his beliefs from. But only God can change him, so that gives me hope

Vuren
11-01-2006, 06:58 PM
All Right I admit I was a little hard on him in the past but righ now I been trying to be Nice to him. But het gets mad at me when I talk to him. This all happen when I was shareing my belifes with him because from what I learned is that that's a real big thing I told him that we all face a real Virtue Terrorist then he offended my own belifes when he said well good for you how about you just keep that crap to your self it upseted me a little.

well, i can understand why he said what he said though, you didn't have the best relationship becuase you had been hard on him in the past, so he already was a little warry of you. you may have had good intentions but he's at the age where rebelliousness will really start to take ahold, and then he probley felt that you were forcing your beliefs on him, and that's something he didn't want. I could be mistaken of course. But the best thing you could do it seems is to just say that if he ever needs someone to talk to that you'll be there for him, and to lead through actions instead of words.

freefalling\m/
11-25-2006, 05:06 PM
koffkoffthissoundslikemybrotherskoff

iangirl180
12-21-2006, 12:48 PM
i'll pray for you...i used to be like that tho...like i really hated it when my sisters started to talk about God it kinda made me mad..idk but i went to this thing and now i'm happy to talk about God!

skilletosis
12-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Let your actions be your witness. He needs to see your happiness and enjoyment of life for a while. Then maybe he will begin to wonder what it is all about.