ChildOfChrist
10-31-2006, 06:22 AM
Attention attention! Dear panheads from all areas of the board, I'd like to take up a minute of your time by telling you to celebrate with me as our very own I Bite ages yet another year! Now, normally I would have posted this under the "happy birthday" thread, but dear I Bite is the one who welcomed me to the board, and for the past two years she has tolerated my annoying humor in our PMs without (many) complaints. She is super-duper kind and funny, and she's got a passion to grow closer to Jesus and to be used by Him. 'Tis very encouraging to listen to her. And I've never had a bad day that she wasn't able to make good again! Therefore, I figured she deserved something a little bigger...just a humble 'thank you' from a humble Canadian. ;D

So in order to celebrate this very special birthday, DO NOT SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THIS THREAD!!!! Instead, everyone send her a PM and we'll see how fast we can fill up her inbox .;) Haha, just kidding.
HABBY BIRTHDAY STEPHONOPOLOUS!!!! ;d ;d ;d

theelectric3
10-31-2006, 11:08 AM
So in order to celebrate this very special birthday, DO NOT SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THIS THREAD!!!! Instead, everyone send her a PM and we'll see how fast we can fill up her inbox . Haha, just kidding.

then let us close this thread to disable that feature, shall we? :)

[especially since we do have a happy birthday thread for birthdays. i understand why you did this, and yes it is very sweet, but i am sure everyone on here has someone they would want to do this for... thus creating multiple threads for birthday wishes... and that's why we combined them all to one thread.]