soleil
10-31-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm stoked and nervous for this day. I write my test an hour from this posting, so the time is ticking.

I actually never thought this day would come, considering my life circumstances. I at one point said I wouldn't do it, because I never needed it.

Well, now I'm 22, I have a steady job, and I'm living on my own. And hopefully in a couple hours, ...driving!

Pray for me. I probably won't be posting again until late tonight!

korey_cooper_jr
11-01-2006, 04:47 AM
I hope it all turned out okay!

weebird20
11-01-2006, 10:10 AM
so Sol how'd the test go?

soleil
11-01-2006, 07:03 PM
The test went better than expected, and I was amazingly stoked when I got the paper handed back to look over. It was a two test process - one written and one for basic road signs.

I aced the road signs test and only got one of 15 questions wrong on the written. It was tricky too, and I knew I'd probably screw it up. It was as follows:

When is permissible to pass someone on the right:
a. at no time
b. when they are turning left
c. at any time
and d, which I forget.

Anywho, it was trick wording, because as I sat there, I thought "wait - are they on the left or am I on the left? And am I crossing the white barrier or not?"

anyway, I chose A and the answer is B.

But now I am licensed to drive with one person and 0.00 percent alcohol.

Plus, I got a cell phone to boot later in the day!

So, while an adult for years, I am now truly being able to live freely and independently.

My family and friends all agree I've come a long way in the past eight months in terms of maturing.

weebird20
11-02-2006, 03:59 AM
great news Sol...congratualtions! ;D

dawn of light
11-02-2006, 05:22 AM
Way to go Sol! It must feel great to be able to drive! I remember when I got my licence, it felt awesome.

lamb_servant72
11-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Congrats!! You had a great day! That's got to feel wonderful. Where was the first place you drove?

breakthesilence
11-03-2006, 06:57 AM
congrats on the test!!! have fun driving places! :)

Undomiel
11-03-2006, 04:43 PM
awesome....have fun driving, i sure do........