love~addict
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
i desperately need your prayers...my best friend's best freind committed suicide two days ago and last night my best friend decided he no longer wants to follow Christ and yesterday dedicated his life to the devil...and im the only person he will talk to about this and i cant handle all of it...i told him to talk to his youth pastor,parents,school counsiler,brother...but no he will only talk to me..and i cant handle all this...but im so scared for him,not only is he devoting his precious life to the devil , but as he feels hes to blame for his friends suicide..i feel to blame for him...i feel like i couldve done so much more...i just dont know...i need your prayers..i couldnt take it at school today i talked to the counsiler for over an hour and i couldnt make it at school so i had to go home...please pray for him, me , and the family of the girl who committed suicide...:'(but im at a loss now as to what else to say to him i've said everything i possibly know to say...any verses for me and for me to help him or whatever im trying to say would be alot of help also...

thanx
God bless

ChildOfChrist
11-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Satan is attacking hardcore now more than ever 'cause he knows his end is coming, and it's coming soon. That's heartbreaking...but to start, do NOT blame yourself! You know that's just Satan just dumping more guilt on you. But as for your friend who commited his life to Satan...that's a painful loss. But obviously you know God is infinitely stronger than Satan...and He's on OUR side. And we're in a war. THIS IS A WAR!!! You may feel helpless right now, but the Bible says that God will give you the words when you need them. Somewhere in James it says that if you don't feel you have the wisdom for something, ask God for it! God will lead you through this war, and Jesus will win back that soul. He'll leave the 99 to get the lost one. I'll pray.
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

weebird20
11-01-2006, 10:56 AM
certainly praying for you Aly...thats must be so hard for you....we are called to help one another to carry burdens...but sometimes those burdens can pull us down too...

Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.

You need to be very careful...you were right in going to a counsellor because these are very serious matters and you should not try to deal with these things on your own...i would ask that you talk to your youth pastor/parents or other older Christians that could give you advice as well as prayer support...

Psalm 34:19,
"The good man does not escape all troubles—he has them too. But the Lord helps him in each and every one."

just remember...like Anthony said we are in a war and Satan will try very hard to make us think that we have not done everything we can or have failed...don't fall for the lies...keep singing God's praises...

Psalm 42:11,
"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will praise Him, my Savior and my God."

love~addict
11-01-2006, 12:33 PM
thank you guys thats already helping me

love~addict
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
God works fast:)im so happy to tell you i have an exciting update:)he realized today that {and i say this in his words}"i knew i had made a stupid decision"and later says that "ive grown with God and i am disfunctional without him" those are the best words i have heard all day:)thank you to those who read this and prayed!!thank you so much.he has offically decided to come back to God!!:D...thank you so much for praying!!may God be with you all:)

kittygirl
11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
I am so glad that he has recieved God's offer to take him back again. That is so exiting!

lee
11-01-2006, 04:16 PM
yes, he's very glad that he decided to go back to god.... :)

Vuren
11-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Love~Addict what do you mean by dedicating his life to the devil?