ImaPunk4SkilleT
11-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Anyone like her?

SkFan1983
11-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Anyone like her?Yes I am and really goodthing is she's Really Popular in Japan.

fifi la bomba
11-02-2006, 07:00 AM
are yuo from japan? my brother was there a few months ago. okinawa, actually. he said the food was awesome!!!

fifi la bomba
11-02-2006, 07:00 AM
are you from japan? my brother was there a few months ago. okinawa, actually. he said the food was awesome!!!

sorry... misspell above ^^^

ImaPunk4SkilleT
11-02-2006, 01:14 PM
yea she is quite amaziing. My favorite singer actually..

pizza brain
11-02-2006, 03:48 PM
She's good not one of my favs though :)

skilletfreak101
11-02-2006, 08:03 PM
i have her first cd...it's ok but definately nothing really special...and she really can't sing at all live. her new cd was a downfall i thought.

SkFan1983
11-02-2006, 09:38 PM
are yuo from japan? my brother was there a few months ago. okinawa, actually. he said the food was awesome!!!No she mentioned that.

Shattered_Life
11-03-2006, 03:38 AM
She's ok...definitely not one of my favorites. I saw her at Winterjam in Greensboro last year, and her talent just isn't that amazing. I think her earlier stuff is better.

kittygirl
11-03-2006, 10:54 AM
nooo...not at all

ImaPunk4SkilleT
11-03-2006, 01:29 PM
I think she is talented. Shes way better than Avril Lavigne and she has a great message

kittygirl
11-03-2006, 01:58 PM
that's cool if you like her

LeShep
11-06-2006, 09:00 AM
when we seen he I loved her live singing Collide, yet she did have some trait of Avril Lavigne, like the stance, the moves and the way she wore her outfit... btw I liked her outfit cept the glasses, and in which she did not take off when she took a pic with me, kinda rude not to do that I thought.

DarkestRose
11-08-2006, 10:05 PM
I bought her CD because I thought it was odd how she sounded and dressed almost exactly like Avril Lavigne. It was like the Christian alternative for _____ taken to a new, more precise level. I got bored of her CD after awhile though and now my little sister has it.

skilletfreak101
11-09-2006, 03:05 PM
yeah she's pretty much an avril lavigne rip-off.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
11-13-2006, 12:16 PM
yeah she's pretty much an avril lavigne rip-off.

I respect your opinion.. really I do. But Ill have to disagree on this. Krystal Meyers changes lives and she has a message in her music. She loves the Lord, and she definatly stands up for what she believes in. I dont see in any way shape or form where she dresses like Avril Lavigne, or sounds like her. Krystal sounds way better I think. and she also knows how to dress better. I dont see at all how she dresses or sounds like Avril.
Avril is a jerk too in real life, so Ive heard and Ive seen it on tv. All she does is say the F word to and Krystal definatly isnt like that. I think Krystal is a great rolemodel for girls and a great musician

but this is just my opinion..
I hope you respect that.

skilletfreak101
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
I respect your opinion.. really I do. But Ill have to disagree on this. Krystal Meyers changes lives and she has a message in her music. She loves the Lord, and she definatly stands up for what she believes in. I dont see in any way shape or form where she dresses like Avril Lavigne, or sounds like her. Krystal sounds way better I think. and she also knows how to dress better. I dont see at all how she dresses or sounds like Avril.
Avril is a jerk too in real life, so Ive heard and Ive seen it on tv. All she does is say the F word to and Krystal definatly isnt like that. I think Krystal is a great rolemodel for girls and a great musician

but this is just my opinion..
I hope you respect that.
don't get me wrong, i respect the fact that she's a Christian. if her desire is to follow God and do His will, then that's awesome.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
11-14-2006, 12:53 PM
don't get me wrong, i respect the fact that she's a Christian. if her desire is to follow God and do His will, then that's awesome.

no dont worry.. its all good.. Its your opinion and I respect that