Vuren
11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm going up to Kenosha to deliver a truck to my aunt and uncle and i was wondering if there was a good church up in that area i could visit(i've been thinking of going back to church(first time i've wanted to go since i was 7)) i know of a church just south of the boarder in Zion but i don't really want to go to that church when i went there with my cousin and his wife(and when the minister married them) i felt...a little glare coming from everyone.

breakthesilence
11-03-2006, 04:19 AM
hehe i go to living light... in my opinion it is the best church ever but that's just me. it's really intense though so it might be kind of strange to you if you're not used to it, but everyone there is so friendly. first assembly is good, i used to go there. it's pentacostal (speaking in tongues but it's not like they're doing that the whole time) which weirds some people out i guess but it's a pretty good one, you might like it. otherwise i'm not sure maybe i can get back to you on that...

BarlowgIRL
11-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm going up to Kenosha to deliver a truck to my aunt and uncle and i was wondering if there was a good church up in that area i could visit(i've been thinking of going back to church(first time i've wanted to go since i was 7)) i know of a church just south of the boarder in Zion but i don't really want to go to that church when i went there with my cousin and his wife(and when the minister married them) i felt...a little glare coming from everyone.

not to get off topic but what state is Zion in?

Vuren
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Illionis, it's about 4 or 5 miles south of the boarder with wisconsin. They meet inside a school right now it's a newish church(well it might have moved to it's own location but when i was there in...05 it was in a school).

TheFireBreathes
11-03-2006, 06:49 PM
what a cool name for a city!

breakthesilence
11-05-2006, 03:34 PM
sorry i never got back to you, i was actually out of town at a retreat/conference type thing. it was pretty sweet. but i was so sad cause i didn't get to go to church today and i miss everyone. but wednesday is home group and i can't wait...

Vuren
11-07-2006, 05:38 PM
The church was named cornerstone(the one i went to)