skynes
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Long story short: I have lots of Coursework and not enough time to do them in.

I'll be having to focus quite heavily on work and frankly my brain can't handle that much focus.

Any chance of some prayer for it?

planet_kosmos
11-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll pray for you skynes.

lamb_servant72
11-06-2006, 01:56 AM
I am praying for you, Scott.

weebird20
11-06-2006, 04:41 AM
you already know im praying :)

Starbucks5721
11-06-2006, 05:17 AM
I hear you completely. Of course I will pray <3

dawn of light
11-06-2006, 05:50 AM
I totally understand how you feel. You have no choice but to work because you need the money. But you also want to focus on university. I find it frustrating when I recieve a disappointing grade because I didn't have enough time to do better. I hate it that I know I could do so much better if I only had the time...

I'll pray. (I could use a little prayer in this area too...ok a lot of prayer. I'm fairly stressed out right now)

breakthesilence
11-06-2006, 08:10 AM
i shall be praying.

if i may offer a bit of encouragement...
trust God that He will help you to get it done. just a few weeks ago i had a project due but there was so much other stuff i had going on, but i knew it was his will that i do those other things (worship band & going to a new church). but i had an undying trust that God would help me get it done somehow though i had no idea how i could possibly get it done. both my morning classes were canceled inexplicably on that day & i was able to finish the project in time for that class in the afternoon.
trust God & He'll make a way.

skynes
11-08-2006, 01:23 PM
I totally understand how you feel. You have no choice but to work because you need the money. But you also want to focus on university. I find it frustrating when I recieve a disappointing grade because I didn't have enough time to do better. I hate it that I know I could do so much better if I only had the time...

I'll pray. (I could use a little prayer in this area too...ok a lot of prayer. I'm fairly stressed out right now)

I don't work (as in job) just work (as in coursework).

And believe me, Final year work is up to eyeballs... I wouldnt be able to work a job! Lol.

Thanks for the prayers. I have three assignments due in the next 3 weeks and all of them scream for my time.

dawn of light
11-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Ok, I understand. Well busy is busy whether it's job or university. I hope you do well. (which I'm sure you will)

I Bite
11-23-2006, 11:01 AM
i'm praying for you