saulg
11-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey you guys! how are you all?? for those who were judging me about downloading music, that i was stealing, blah bla blah, let me say... I ALREADY HAVE THE MONEY TO GET COMATOSE... and a bunch of other CDs ;D hahah..

Well.. i'm going to LA for holidays, i will be arriving December 16th at 1am... if someone wants to go and pick me up at the airport THANKS!!! HAHAHA... :afro: I will be returning to my home sweet home on jan 6th, 21 days, i hope i can get to meet some of you, last time i went to the USA i got to meet a couple of friends from the DH boards... maybe this time is the time for a PH to meet me ;D hahaha lol

I would like to know if there is a cool panhead that would help me with my problem...

...I WANT TO GO TO A SKILLET CONCERT!!!!... right now, the only concert i've found on the dates i will be in LA is the Barlow Girl concert in Knott's Berry Farm dec 31, but could someone tell me if there is another cool event in the area those dates???

help me please guys!!! you all know i need your help...

TX!!!

SaulG, "pa servirle a uste!"

Shattered_Life
11-14-2006, 03:38 AM
You're going to loooove L.A. I used to live there and it was awesome! Have fun at Knott's Berry Farm.

saulg
11-14-2006, 06:32 AM
You're going to loooove L.A. I used to live there and it was awesome! Have fun at Knott's Berry Farm.

Yeah! i know!! i love LA, i've been there like 3 or 4 times, and something really cool always happend ;D

And thanks! i will have fun at knotts

saulg
11-16-2006, 11:08 AM
so... anyone?? nobody wants to meet in la?? sos sad :(

unshakeable15
11-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Sorry Saul. Too far south and too much money getting there for me. Otherwise, i'd totally hang with you for a day or so. :D

theelectric3
11-16-2006, 07:55 PM
los angeles, eh? nice.

skillet is here dec. 9th... other than that, i think the knott's show is the only one. it's kinda slow around that time for Skillet concerts because of the holidays...

(there are always bands playing in L.A.)

BarlowgIRL
11-17-2006, 06:58 AM
LA nice? clearly you've never lived in a place where there wsa no smog! I live an hour away from LA though so I get all the gangs that move to my town. *shakes head*. Yeah, There are a TON of bands playing in LA and Holloywood. Getting to see concerts won't be a problem. Go to ticketmaster.com or somewhere and just start browsing to see what you want to see.

fifi la bomba
11-17-2006, 07:11 AM
haha i'd come and meet you saul, but i think la is a little out of my way.....