I Bite
11-22-2006, 08:52 AM
I thought it would be kinda cool to see what ppl put down...We did this at church last night, where everyone stood up and said what they were thankful for...It was really neat.

So.
I'm thankful for all the big things, like God, my family, and my friends, but I'm also thankful for all the little things, like toilets, toothpaste, and shoelaces.

Sometimes I think we take things like this for granted...Seriously...Where would the world be without toothpaste?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tromos
11-22-2006, 10:08 AM
I will be thankful for a steaming cup of hot chocolate while I'm waiting outside Circuit City at 1:30 Friday morning ;D

But seriously, the list is ridiculously long. Life. Health. Family. Friends. Comforts. Food. Salvation.

1nonlyjen
11-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Life! And that I have a place in heaven no matter how much I sabotage myself

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

lamb_servant72
11-22-2006, 01:36 PM
What I am thankful for:

God never let me give up on my marriage.

God continues to draw me to Him, and chooses to use me, even though I let Him down so much.

The lessons He has taught me.

The mercy and grace He has given me to help me survive the pain of those lessons.

My husband and children.

My job, the wonderful people I work with, and the inmates who have touched and changed my life.

love~addict
11-22-2006, 02:56 PM
i will be thankful for my alarm clock and anything with caffine at 4:00am friday morning at which ever store me and my mom have to hit first...lol

i am thankful for my friends gosh idk what i would do without all you guys and my family and God...def. God;D and im so thankful for all i have even though i take it forgranted alot...:)not to mention a roof over my head and food on the table:)

as~i~lay~dying
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Passion.

FromTheInside
11-23-2006, 08:08 AM
Cj, Buggy, Disciple, Shea, Laura, Kareem, Tibz, James, Jn, Ziffy, Raydon, Geoff, Liz, Jamie, Tom, Nogz, Spiffffffles, Danny, Daisy, Josh.

Any others I forgot.

:)

Jesus freak_14
11-23-2006, 09:52 AM
God never giving up on me
my family
Aly, matt, jackie, STEPHANIE!!, meli, danny, carlos, Juliana, disciple, etc..
everyone here on panheads (thanks for understanding me :))
the talents God gave me
much, much more
oh and of course [like aly said :)] a roof over my head and food on the table :):)

terrasin
11-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Turkey!!!!!

lee
11-23-2006, 11:36 AM
i'm thankful for God, and the things he has given me.. i'm thankful for my freinds, and aly.. they have gotten me through soo much, and helped me see my stupidity on many occassions.. i'm thankful for music, art, poetry, and love, for those are things life that make me soooo HAPPY!!!hehe

weebird20
11-23-2006, 01:10 PM
im thankful for chocy...and...marshmallows...yes the lovely soft squishy pink ones...yummm....heehee...other than those wonderful things im thankful for...

God's saving grace...my awesome Scott...my just as awesome family...my friends...my job and all the staff and kids there...that even though i had been working since 8am i was able to do Youth Group tonight and not feel the littlest bit tired :) and so many other daily things that i am provided with ;D

love~addict
11-23-2006, 01:11 PM
also specifying..im still verryyy thankful for matt l.danny,karina{ssab}:P,matt w., christian,beth,sarah,hrm who else..ohh adam, disciple, janna, will, rachel, tyler b.,and lotsa more of ya'll lol...and im thankful for all ur prayers you say for me;D

dawn of light
11-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm thankful for my health. I've been feeling terrible the last few days...lost my voice completely yesterday, today it's starting to come back. Coughing a lot, sore throat. So, THANK YOU GOD, FOR MY HEALTH!

pizza brain
11-23-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm thankfull for tabs. They make learning songs so much easier.

randompenguin
11-24-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm thankful for God/Jesus/Holy Spirit (they're all so awesome they deserve individual recognition!!) for blessing me and being so much bigger than everything/loving and interceding for me/guiding me through all the blehness.

I am also thankful for penguins, coffee, sugar, chocolate, corn pudding, breaks from school, friends, a cat, parents, blue lights, dancing bananas, fairies, chocobos, gravity, air pressure, InfoDirect, samurai, the numbers 4, 7, 9, 16, 18, 24, 256, 9999, and 5,741,680, creeks, hair, the SuperPad patch on my keyboard, Pluto (because it's so underappreciated!), werD, clouds, tails, and that we don't have to read Beowulf anymore.

freefalling\m/
11-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Justin.