randompenguin
11-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Okay, well, recently I've felt sort of down. I've been in the same class for 11 years (K-10) and so everybody knows me a bit too well. There was a time when I was going through a lot and bad stuff happened and I didn't react in the most Christlike manner. As a result, most people got that impression of me and I haven't been able to shake it since. It's like a cycle: I'm being meh=> people think I am meh=> I try to convince them I'm not meh=> it's hard and not working=> I act meh about it...and so forth. At that point I really felt like the only ones that loved me were God (but he loves everyone), my parents (but they have to love you) and maybe two other people. I just felt like I wasn't good enough for to be loved since obviously nobody loved me...how wrong I was!! ;D
This year has been truly amazing. There have been people who have just come up and talked to me and invited me to stuff, and there I can finally show them who I really am. I shared how I felt, and they told me things about myself that I knew were true, but now I can believe in my heart. They do love me, and now I feel more confident in my status as a Princess of the Eternal Kingdom of Heaven. These people who came around me are my angels, sent by God to remind me of who I am.

So, with all that being said, who are your angels? Share what God has done in your life, too!! This topic gives me warm fuzzies...::]

breakthesilence
12-01-2006, 01:27 PM
everyone at college this year has been amazing. especially my friend rachel. she has helped me through so much and helped me grow tons!!!
all my life i never really had any true friends. and now God has brought so many amazing people into my life! and i can't thank Him enough.

m_money618
12-01-2006, 07:48 PM
ok well every year me and my mom and dad go to this Christmas concert thing and so last night we went and it was good and all. at the door when you leave there's always somebody there that was in the program to say Merry Christmas and God Bless you and stuff to you. well, last night when we were going out the door, some guy i've never seen before stopped me and said, "Merry Christmas Sarah, God loves you and He'll get you through." i asked him how he knew my name and he said God told him. it was really cool and really weird at the same time. i believe God sent him to me to tell it it's all alright. so, it's all good.

God has also blessed me with alot of really great true friends that love me no matter what and i know they always will. I'm very thankful for it all.

randompenguin
12-03-2006, 12:03 PM
ok well every year me and my mom and dad go to this Christmas concert thing and so last night we went and it was good and all. at the door when you leave there's always somebody there that was in the program to say Merry Christmas and God Bless you and stuff to you. well, last night when we were going out the door, some guy i've never seen before stopped me and said, "Merry Christmas Sarah, God loves you and He'll get you through." i asked him how he knew my name and he said God told him. it was really cool and really weird at the same time. i believe God sent him to me to tell it it's all alright. so, it's all good.

That's really cool! I love it when God does things like that!:D

breakthesilence
12-03-2006, 06:16 PM

God has also blessed me with alot of really great true friends that love me no matter what and i know they always will. I'm very thankful for it all.

that is really awesome. that right there is the Holy Spirit. thank You Lord!

God has continued to bring even more amazing people into my life. i am so thankful.

can this thread turn into something of a praise-fest for God?? ;D

bubblesemm
12-05-2006, 07:48 AM
well,i am sorry to hear about the hard time that you are going through.i have found it easier to just let things like that go,cause if we let it go then everyone else seems to as well. also, i have come to find out that people soon forget about the mistakes that we make and everything ends up falling into place. so,just don't try so hard to fix everything and let God take care of the rest.but i am glad that things are getting better for you.i have a serious angel in my life too.she is now my best friend and she has helped me through alot of hard times. such as, my dad having a heart attack, my sister being preganant(she's 15), etc. she is sweet and selfless. i just adore her.she really is my angel,a God-send if you will. she has blessed me so much,and i am so grateful for her.well,ttul.if there is anything that i can do for you let me know;i am here for you

m_money618
12-05-2006, 05:04 PM
^^ ya i know.... it was so cool..... i can't stop thinking about it....