alorian
12-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Yep, I've got heart problems. I'm going to be seeing a doctor about it, FINALLY, on the 21st. I have poor circulation, especially in my arms and hands, I get dizzy-light-headed when my heart is stressed/worked, I have chest pains, and when I go through these things my speech slows down (lack of blood flow to the brain). It's quite scary.

m_money618
12-08-2006, 02:15 PM
omg that is REALLY scary.... i'll be praying for you.

drumchick101
12-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Claim your healing, as I do now. I'll pray for total healing.

><sarah><

alorian
12-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Three and a half cheers for curiosity! *Cheers* [/sarcasm]

I'm pretty scared :) (grimace)

I was looking into my symptoms, and they, well, they appear to be signs of a heart attack! Grahrgh.

It comes and goes, but lately it's here more than gone =/

aliengurl7
12-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Alorian, you really shouldn't diagnose yourself because your symptoms could mean anything and alot of conditions and dieases mimic each other. I'll pray for you and don't worry about it.

alorian
12-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, this I know, and that's something I don't usually do *shrugs*

My mom has heart problems. She has tachycardia and arrhythmia, she's got a heart murmer, had a heart attack at 25, and another in the last year. She has high blood pressure, and when I was talking to her about her symptoms, they seemed to match mine *Shrugs*

I'll see the doc next week.

amodman
12-11-2006, 10:47 PM
I am sorry Seth, I have been praying for you since I saw your Myspace blog. You are strong though, and I don't believe that God would have put you in a life where you are faced with heart problems that you couldn't handle with him. Tough it out brother, and don't stress. It's Christmas :).

alorian
12-16-2006, 09:57 PM
It's been so bad the last few days. Checking my vitals today my blood pressure was fine, but my resting pulse was VERY high, yikes.

The doc on thursday, can't wait.

planet_kosmos
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
How are you doing now Seth?

alorian
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
A tad bit better, but I'm still taking it quite easy until thursday. The circulation to my arms tonight is pretty poor, but there's no overwhelming pain as of now.

planet_kosmos
12-18-2006, 11:56 PM
I hope everything works out well and i'll be praying for you.

alorian
01-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Well after a ton of BS and blizzards and even MORE BS, I saw the doctor today. The top of my heart beats irregularly or something. So far I've been diagnosed with *looks at sheet* Atrial Tachycardia. That was after a basic EKG, and I see the cardiologist today in about 4 hours.
*takes a phone call*
*gets off the phone*
So I guess I'm doing bloodwork today too, blah.
I had to call my mom about getting insurance info too, which she wouldn't give me, GRAH! So I had to dig around and wind up getting it from another doctor *rolls eyes*

FUN

alorian
01-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Bloodwork wasn't so bad *shudders involuntarily*

:'( >:( My mom's calling the doctors saying NOT to bill the insurance. What the hell? Does she want me as far in debt as she is? GAH!

alorian
01-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Patient should not be involved in any physicaal exertion or activity until his cardiac work-up next week.

*Sigh* It's gonna be a long drill weekend.

alorian
02-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Structurally it's okay. There may be something wrong with my blood and bone marrow. Yay for more testing ::]

[/moderatorapproval]

Haloer2006
02-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Well you will be in my prayers and well my whole entire school well the people in my 7 classes ( i have 3 or four people who are on this site and i put them up as prayer entensions(sp).) So maybe the prayer of 70 ppl + might help ^_^. Hope it helps!