smasth_the_tv
12-12-2006, 10:47 AM
last week God has been showing me ALOT! for those that dont know im a student leader in my youth ministry. my grades have'nt been too good so i had a meeting w/ my youth pastor and my parents and so now im a "leader out of action" (which means im not an active leader..). after that meeting God has been showing me about the "thorn" (our "big" sins). ok, so we end up doing this "really big" sin and yeah we ask God for forgiveness but its still not delt with. the spirit is still there. we need help(maybe from a youth pastor or someone spiritually strong). u try to take care of it yourself (you keep pulling at it and pulling at it) but its still coming back and each time its coming back its bringing more pain with it and its making thing worse.u just need to give up and ask for forgiveness for not talking about it earlier and get the "thorn" pulled out(get HELP!). yeah, its gonna hurt when its getting pulled out(its gonna hurt to come forward) but its all for the better!if it stayed it would mean spiritual death then (all things that happen in the physical happen in the spiritual first) leads to a physical death.
its hurting me right now but ever since i got into sk8boarding and other tomboy stuff people have been calling me names like (its all true) "dyke" or "gay" and crap like that...after a while i started 2 belive those things and i ended up dealing w/ a homosexual spirit.....it hurt to come out and tell my youth pastor all this..especailly with me still being in leadership.....
its gonna hurt but i think its time to see the doctor^_^;)

m_money618
12-12-2006, 03:34 PM
it must be hard:(
I'll pray for you.

smasth_the_tv
12-13-2006, 07:42 AM
thanks for the prayers.....im healing up pretty quick.....seeing the "doc" helps alot!^_^

m_money618
12-27-2006, 02:09 PM
i'm glad you're getting better:)

theelectric3
12-28-2006, 03:29 PM
being accountable hurts and is often very humbling. but it is a vital part of our walk.

especially with you being in a leadership position, i respect your decision to deal with the problem. you had to let the others in leadership know, and even step aside for a time, in order to heal so you can be a more effective leader.

and that quality of character makes a great leader. simply because you are a great follower - of Christ and submitting to Him.

smasth_the_tv
01-08-2007, 07:24 AM
true dat...true dat....:afro:
im feeling very gangster today....yo..."G"8)
ok im gonna stop....

bubblesemm
01-08-2007, 07:59 AM
i'm glad to hear that you are fixing your problem and that things are becoming better for you.so many people don't have the guts to do what you did and it can cause spiritual sometimes even physical death,like you said.so,i give you props for that,and i know that you don't know me but if you ever want to talk i am here for you.

smasth_the_tv
01-23-2007, 10:51 AM
to me i dont view it as having guts..its fear satan puts in us...and from experiances w/ opening up w/ other people, if they're good satan does'nt have much of and effect, but if they sucked well it gets pretty hard.