01-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Happy New Year everybody! Got any special plans for 2007?
01-01-2007, 12:55 PM
How about resolutions? ;)
01-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Right now, I'm starting out by filling out my FAFSA. woot. I'm also filling out my planner with important dates at my university. I'm a New Year 2007 party animal. :D
But, on the resolutions side, my goal this year is to simply beat procrastination into submission. I tend to avoid problems and conflict (and my budget) like a scared animal. I am trying to be bold this year with my work.
01-01-2007, 03:24 PM
dawn of light
01-03-2007, 06:33 AM
I prefer not to call them resolutions...those are things people claim to do on New Years Eve and forget about them a month later.
These are some of my current goals. (Not just for the "new year" I had some of these goals back in November.)
1. Concentrate more on school and don't leave things for the last minute
2. Be more friendly at school (actually everywhere) and make some more friends, also get to know a few friends a little better
3. Volunteer somewhere else at my church, maybe the latte bar or with the 3 year olds.
4. Find a new part time job with good pay, flexible hours and I actually enjoy.
5. Spend more time with my mom and little brother and sister.
6. Stick to a budget
7. Spend time alone doing something that makes me happy, maybe find a hobby
8. Travel with Neige
9. Read more books, fiction and non-fiction
10. Spend more time reading the Word and praying every day.
01-03-2007, 10:06 AM
try to find a good thing about me and try to remind myself who I am and try not being someone I aint... more or less to try to comfortable in my own skin.. if possible
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
I resolve to not bother with resolutions...
Realistically what do I want to do this year?
In particular no order of importance.
Get my best squad of 6 in Pokemon.
Get the highest degree I can.
Actually do some artwork or writing.
Work on killing my flesh. New faults have been revealed to me for me to work on.
Try to get back into a daily prayer habit.
01-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I am very happy to be starting a new year. It is very exciting and I have high hopes for this year. No resolutions for me ... I always break them. ;)
01-03-2007, 10:57 PM
To work on my Se.
01-06-2007, 05:20 PM
happy new year!
(yeah, i'm late in replying... sorry.)
hope it's great for everyone!
yeah, i have a lot of plans and goals for this year... should prove to be exciting.
vBulletin® v3.6.5, Copyright ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.