alorian
01-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Yeah, so pretty much my mom is kicking me out of the house here really soon, and my only job is a sporadic temporary one, my truck in uninsured, unplated, needs a new battery, needs a new tire, and still needs to be paid off. It's probably what I'll wind up sleeping in. Fun fun.

skynes
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Ouch?

I'll keep that in prayer.

kittygirl
01-05-2007, 04:31 PM
it seems like you have gone through alot of crap this year.
I'm sorry about that, really, I am.

Praying.

m_money618
01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm praying for you:)

alorian
01-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Hmmm I guess that when I posted something when I couldn't sign in, it wasn't approved.........

Thanks for the prayers!

It is hard, but I trust God, and I don't worry.

alorian
01-07-2007, 01:14 PM
So today my mom turned my phone service off, then she told me that I had to leave today. My dad said I could stay though. I'm really not sure what to do. I'm praying, but could use yours too. It's so painful going through this, especially from someone you love =/ I shoulda stayed in florida and lived on the beach haha.

I'm planning on getting a job, using the LITTLE money I have now and getting my truck drivable, then living out of that until I can get my own place. It's a small cab, so it stays warm, and I've got blankets lol.

Life is hard sometimes, but I'm trusting God. I can stay with my grandparents if I have to, but not for too long. I may for a week or two until my truck is going, then live out of that, then an apartment or something like that.

Well, prayer is what I'm asking for I guess. ttyl.

skynes
01-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Sounds like my family... the amount of times my dad told me to get out and to pack my bags etc. was freaking unreal. He'd be doing it at least once a fortnight since I was 16. Thoufg I'm pretty sure he did it before it was legal...

My mum never let him though... It was all really screwed up and confusing so I can relate to what you're in...

alorian
01-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks. I slept in my truck last night, and this morning my dad took me to my grandparents' house because, well, my mom finally decided to kick me out. *sigh*

alorian
01-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Things here are going well at my grandparents'. I have a potential job offer.

And the post I posted when I couldn't sign in still hasn't shown up.......

lamb_servant72
01-10-2007, 05:54 AM
I am praying for you, Seth. It seems like this has been a weird year for alot of us.

dawn of light
01-10-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm sorry you have to go through all of this, Seth. I can't imagine how hard it must be.

alorian
01-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks a ton! My mom stopped by my grandma's today, she's here now, and it just feels...... really off. I came to the back room/ my room, and yeah. BLah bad feelings.

skynes
01-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks a ton! My mom stopped by my grandma's today, she's here now, and it just feels...... really off. I came to the back room/ my room, and yeah. BLah bad feelings.

She trying to convince them to kick you out also?

alorian
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
No, thank God. It was something eerily like normal, CASUAL conversation, like nothing had happened.