Tromos
01-12-2007, 04:52 AM
For some reason, I vividly remember someone here having a sig quote about how if people go to hell, let them do it clawing their way through us. Or something like that.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or has my morning dose of crack-laced coffee finally shot me over the edge?

Tromos
01-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Nobody??? :(

Crud. Must have been the crack talking. Sorry about that.

theelectric3
01-12-2007, 07:42 PM
sorry.. i don't recall that if it was a sig here. though to be honest, sometimes i read sigs and sometimes i don't. nothing against anyone... it's just me i suppose.

so maybe it was on here and i am just no help. sorry. :(

(i just wanted to reply so you'd have some kind of response to your question.)

lamb_servant72
01-14-2007, 07:43 AM
My first reaction was no, that no one has/had a sig like that, but after I thought about it, I do remember seeing something like that somewhere.

I searched through some of the members who haven't been around in awhile, but I couldn't find it.

Tromos
01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Well, thanks for looking - and for responding so at least I knew someone read this thread!

My mind wants to say it was something like "So if they be condemned, let it be with our arms around their ankles pulling them back from the edge" or something. I know that's not even close to correct but it really struck me and I wanted to find out where it came from.