forceflow17
01-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Okay, i saw this in a book once so i'll post that list and all you other great guys add on.

P.S. this one goes out to Teal Chamberlin:-*

they always smell good, even if it's just shampoo

the way their heads always find the right spot on your shoulder

the ease with which they fit into your arms

the way they kiss you and all of a sudden everyhting is right in the world

how cute they are when they eat

the way they take hours to dress, but in the end it's all worthwhile

because they are always warm, even when it's minus thirty degrees outside(and your hands are blue)

the way they look good no matter what they wear

the way they fish for compliments

how cute they are when they argue

the way their hands find yours

the way they smile

the way you feel when you see their names on the caller ID after you just had a big fight

the way they say "lets not fight anymore" even though you know an hour later ...

the way they kiss you when you do something nice for them

the way they kiss you when you say "i love you"

Actually, just the way they they kiss you

the way they fall into your arms when they cry

then the way the apologise for crying over something silly

the way they hit you and expect it to hurt

then the way they apologise when it does hurt(even though we won't admit it)

the way they say "i miss you"

the way you miss them

the way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt them anymore

m_money618
01-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm touched......honestly.

Undomiel
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Interesting.....

BarlowgIRL
01-23-2007, 05:14 PM

I dunno, I was beating up my friend earlier and he was saying ow everytime... The my other friend kept saying "that sounds like it hurt..."

dawn of light
01-23-2007, 07:07 PM
That's really cute. I've read it before, there's a similar one "why girls like guys". That one is cute also.

because they are always warm, even when it's minus thirty degrees outside(and your hands are blue)
Except this one isn't true. All my friends (who are married or dating someone) count on their man to keep them warm... I'm almost always cold, I don't know who this guy is talking about here, but I envy her. (I want to be warm).

NightCrawler
01-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Girls are by nature cold. That is why they need guys -- guys have arms.

Bassplayer
01-24-2007, 09:50 AM
lol ^. wow... most of that is true (ok, really all of it.) i have to admit, i do agree with all that was stated. lol. whoever wrote that book were dead on.

skilletfreak101
01-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Okay, i saw this in a book once so i'll post that list and all you other great guys add on.

P.S. this one goes out to Teal Chamberlin:-*

they always smell good, even if it's just shampoo

the way their heads always find the right spot on your shoulder

the ease with which they fit into your arms

the way they kiss you and all of a sudden everyhting is right in the world

how cute they are when they eat

the way they take hours to dress, but in the end it's all worthwhile

the way they look good no matter what they wear

the way they fish for compliments

how cute they are when they argue

the way their hands find yours

the way they smile

the way you feel when you see their names on the caller ID after you just had a big fight

the way they say "lets not fight anymore" even though you know an hour later ...

the way they kiss you when you do something nice for them

the way they kiss you when you say "i love you"

Actually, just the way they they kiss you

the way they fall into your arms when they cry

then the way the apologise for crying over something silly

the way they say "i miss you"

the way you miss them

the way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt them anymore
fun

the rocker
01-24-2007, 10:55 AM
I've heard that before. It's good.

alienyouth9292
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
cool

skilltroks
01-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Seriously that was cute. And I'll have to share it with my boyfriend to see if any of those are true.

Angel
01-24-2007, 02:42 PM
That's cute. And I'm also curious as to what my boyfriend would think. Not that I'd ask him lol.

Quadripedman
01-24-2007, 04:47 PM
interesting...:azn:

as~i~lay~dying
01-24-2007, 07:35 PM
That is too cute!

dawn of light
01-25-2007, 10:45 AM
guys have arms
uh. I'm not sure if you knew this but most girls have arms too...unless it's just the girls in Canada that have arms...
It's just very convenient that girls seem to fit perfectly in her boyfriend/husband's arms.

I Bite
01-25-2007, 11:04 AM
That's really cute. I've read it before, there's a similar one "why girls like guys". That one is cute also.

Except this one isn't true. All my friends (who are married or dating someone) count on their man to keep them warm... I'm almost always cold, I don't know who this guy is talking about here, but I envy her. (I want to be warm).

Yah, seriously. I'm cold all the time.

kittygirl
01-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Haha, only thing is:my boyfriend and I have never kissed. Not even on the cheek.

vothra13
01-25-2007, 06:12 PM
uh. I'm not sure if you knew this but most girls have arms too...unless it's just the girls in Canada that have arms...
It's just very convenient that girls seem to fit perfectly in her boyfriend/husband's arms.yeah, im thinkin thats the case. over here in america, girls with arms are frowned upon, and tend to have undercooked brownies thrown at them.

its true. cep the part where its worth it when they spend forever getting dressed, and its worth it. cuz, like, girls will come from swim practice, or whatever, and they say they look horrible, but usually, i think they look just as good as when they spend forever getting dressed.

i'm gonna go cry till i have a dream about a girl, cuz real life has none to offer.

Undomiel
01-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Haha, only thing is:my boyfriend and I have never kissed. Not even on the cheek.

*hehehe* same here:)

skelfy
01-26-2007, 04:41 AM
It's just very convenient that girls seem to fit perfectly in her boyfriend/husband's arms.

HAHA. Yeah I think the girls in Canada have arms...except I hear they don't breathe normally. :)

dawn of light
01-26-2007, 06:43 AM
HAHA. Yeah I think the girls in Canada have arms...except I hear they don't breathe normally.
We breathe normally in the summer...just not in the winter for fear of icicles forming in our lungs.

skynes
01-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Laura's revealed to me why girls take forever getting dressed... They actually aren't getting dressed, they're procrastinating. Putting everything off to the last minute followed by a mad rush to get ready.

cinnamonxspider
01-26-2007, 10:08 AM
HAHA. Yeah I think the girls in Canada have arms...except I hear they don't breathe normally. :)

was that a reference to me talking on the phone??

NightCrawler
01-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Ah, but what point are arms unless they are NOT by nature cold?

skelfy
01-26-2007, 04:48 PM
was that a reference to me talking on the phone??

yeah, it was. although I think I've grown accustomed to hearing loud breathing-like noises on the phone. or maybe they're not there anymore.

Undomiel
01-26-2007, 07:14 PM
this is a strange thread...

BarlowgIRL
01-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Laura's revealed to me why girls take forever getting dressed... They actually aren't getting dressed, they're procrastinating. Putting everything off to the last minute followed by a mad rush to get ready.

yeah that sounds like me. Like school starts at 7:27 am and I wake up at 6:30. but I stay in bed until 7:00 and then really quickly throw on clothes and liner, and then I leave my house at 7:15.

dawn of light
01-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah that sounds about right.

forceflow17
01-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Why is no one adding to the list? there are plenty of more reason why we like girls.

Quadripedman
01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
*hehehe* same here:)

yea. ive never kissed my gf either. i said girlfriend! and i think im the only guy on here lol :azn:

okay, not the only, but the youngest.

Quadripedman
01-27-2007, 05:59 PM
yeah that sounds like me. Like school starts at 7:27 am and I wake up at 6:30. but I stay in bed until 7:00 and then really quickly throw on clothes and liner, and then I leave my house at 7:15.

yea. my alarm goes off at 6:30, and my mom wakes me up at 7:00 and the bus comes at 7:12 so im usually in a mad rush to get ready...

skilletfreak101
01-29-2007, 11:26 AM
this is a strange thread...
i agree

weebird20
01-29-2007, 11:38 AM

*hangs head*

its true...i get up at 6.30am for work at 8am and no matter how organized i am...i am never able to leave the house before 8am...i dunno why that is...when its time to leave the house i find there are a few more things i still have to do...like go find my shoes or get my coat from upstairs or i really need the toilet :P yes...im almost always late for work...but my bosses are good to me and don't mind so much as im normally only a few minutes late...

kybz
01-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Addition:

We love girls cause they want to defend us but then ask us to do the 'dirty work'... lol

We love girls cause of the way they want to constantly be with us even if it does get annoying sometimes...

We love girls cause they want to know everything about our day, even to the miutest detail, and it makes us feel valued and appreciated...

We love girls cause they put up with our 'dead head' mates just keep us happy...

We love girls cause when we find our Eve everything else in the world just fades into obscurity...

Just some thoughts I added when I think of my wife.. hope they make sense and appeal to you guys.

Bassplayer
01-30-2007, 06:18 AM
actually, yeah those do sound pretty acurate. it's amazing how attraction works....

forceflow17
02-01-2007, 04:54 PM
The way they say they don't deserve it when you get them stuff, when if they don't think they deserve it then they really do.

Crazy4U
02-01-2007, 05:08 PM
hmmmfff.... i wish Kyle (the guy i like) would think that... i cant seem to get ANY luck with him....
cute, i wish the guys i knew would admit that! lol

newday_7
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
I've read that so many times in chain e-mails and stuff i can't even get all the way through it now. But I think i agreed with a bunch of it when i read it first...

Shattered_Life
02-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Hmm. Interesting. Most of it's true. I'll hafta show it to Michael. :D

SlitWrist
03-06-2007, 11:46 AM
mmk i got one

The Way When She Looks At You And Your Whole Body Just Warms up And Life Is All Good Again.

The Way She Makes Little noices When Shes Happy Or Excited (Only For Some PPl)

froggy'sgirl
03-15-2007, 06:07 PM

I'm not sure I agree-when your hand are blue, I'm usually pretty cold too. I can't stand cold weather.

Bassplayer
03-22-2007, 05:27 AM
i love cold weather, but my hands are usually cold. i think he meant body temperature, maybe not hands exactly. but i could be wrong. most of the girls i know have warm hands.

Hawknelson~girl
03-23-2007, 01:23 PM
wow alot of those i'm not... guess that's why the guys never like me.

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 02:00 PM
wow alot of those i'm not... guess that's why the guys never like me.

heh...i'm sure sum1 does...;)
you'll find him.

theelectric3
03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
*hangs head*

its true...i get up at 6.30am for work at 8am and no matter how organized i am...i am never able to leave the house before 8am...i dunno why that is...when its time to leave the house i find there are a few more things i still have to do...like go find my shoes or get my coat from upstairs or i really need the toilet :P yes...im almost always late for work...but my bosses are good to me and don't mind so much as im normally only a few minutes late...

the beauty of wearing a uniform to work. it eliminates all of that. ;D

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
I can't verify any of that stuff...But I guess you'd have to be a guy with a good gf to verify it, lol. (I've never had a gf)

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 02:26 PM
does sum1 have that "why girls like guys" thing? i googled it but couldnt find it. (i believe sum1 said that there is one)
thx--guitarfreak

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Ask a girl about it. :P

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 02:41 PM
maybe i'll ask myself...;)

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Oh, yeah. Sorry. *mentally slaps self for being so dumb and ignorant*

You'd think I'd tell after a while, hey?

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 02:55 PM
heh...it's a'ight
made me laugh....

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Ok, good. But there is a reason there is a little female head under your name...

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 03:00 PM
eh, yeah. but think of christine (aka matt)

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Whoaha?

forceflow17
03-23-2007, 03:02 PM
do you not know about that?

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 03:05 PM
i don't know most people by their names here, lol. Like, I dont know you as Josh.

Bassplayer
03-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Chrat and Mristine had a sex change. lol. i would like to know why girls like guys. that'd be nice to know.

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah, it'd be great for us guys. I'm confused as to why Giselle asked, though...

guitarfreak
03-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, it'd be great for us guys. I'm confused as to why Giselle asked, though...

just cuz i wanted 2 c if it was true 4 me so i could compare it. if i found the "girls to guys" true for me, then i would conclude that i could believe the "guys to girls". get it?

The Lamma
03-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I guess...Lol

froggy'sgirl
03-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Makes sense to me

forceflow17
03-24-2007, 06:00 PM
just some of the many reasons i love you

V-Ball Queen 32
03-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Ha Ha! I think that's funny. Does anyone know where the one about guys is?

I Bite
03-24-2007, 08:34 PM
You mean this one?

. The way they always wear their favorite cologne (which happens to be the
one that you bought them for their birthday)
2. The way the run their hands through out hair
3. The way that they look at you and you want to die right then and there
4. The way that they casually put their arms around you
5. The way that they kiss away your tears
6. ...and the way that they then get mad at how they can't make your problem go
away
7. The way they show off around their friends, even though you both know that
you would love them even if they missed a basket or two
8. How there eyes light up at the result of 3 hours of preparing for your date
9. How they always know just what to say to make you blush
10. How they sometimes think that they know just what to say to make you feel
better, even if you think that it is the worst thing that they could say
11. The way they hold you close when you are cold
12. How they look at you when your mad at them and all your anger melts away
13. How they always smile when you are together
14. The way that they always let you win any game that you play together
15. ... and then when you point that out to them they pretend to not know what
you are talking about
16. The way that they smile at you
17. The way that you feel when they call to apologize after you had a big fight
18. The way that they say I love you
19. The way that they say I love you in front of their friends
20. The way that they touch and hold you so gently, like they are afraid that they
will break you
21. The way that they kiss you
22. The way that they open their arms to you when you are crying
23. The way that they never admit that you hurt them
24. The way that they try not to cry when they are afraid that they are losing you
25. The way that they think that they are your big protector, even though you
think that you are theirs
26. The way that they say I miss you, even though they hate to admit it
27. The way that you miss everything about them when they are gone
28. The way that they remember your special moments, or aniversaries when
you think that they forgot
29. The way that they apologize when they do forget
30. The way that they comfort you when you have a bad day
31. The way that you can't wait to get home and tell them all about your day
32. The way that they write you love letters even if they think that it is uncool
33. How they would rather be with you then their friends sometime
34. How you want to hug them even though they are all sweaty
35. Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that
you would die without them... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever
they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in
the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things
without a trace of sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley comsumed
within the rhythimic beatings of his heart. We love them for a million reasons,
No paper would do it justice. It is a thing a feeling, that is only felt

The Lamma
03-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, some of that is totally me. :P

forceflow17
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
i wouldn't think that we are worth all that. nice to know though:)

I Bite
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
some guys are

prolly not william chratt

:D

j/k

forceflow17
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
i'll have to ask froggy'sgirl about that

I Bite
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
tell me what she says

:D

forceflow17
03-26-2007, 03:53 PM
ok

The Lamma
03-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh, yeah. I'm not the whole list:P

kittygirl
03-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Some of those things, my boyfriend still wouldn't do. NOT because he doesn't love me, but because it's slightly innapropriate for this time, like kissing, and being too physically intimate. That's just our convictions.

Undomiel
03-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Same here...

fifi la bomba
03-28-2007, 07:22 AM

hahaha that's great!!! lol you made me laugh....

yeah i don't have a bf/husband, so i can't attest to any of that stuff, but im sure most of it is true...

fifi la bomba
03-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Some of those things, my boyfriend still wouldn't do. NOT because he doesn't love me, but because it's slightly innapropriate for this time, like kissing, and being too physically intimate. That's just our convictions.

rock on.. yeah save the kissin' for marriage. there's plenty of time for that laters. i don't plan on kissin' anybody til i get married.

The Lamma
03-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Good for both of ya. :)

frymeskillet
03-28-2007, 12:21 PM
rock on.. yeah save the kissin' for marriage. there's plenty of time for that laters. i don't plan on kissin' anybody til i get married.

That is totally the best thing to do, I might find it hard in the future, and others might find it crazy... but it'll be worth it all in the end. And if he really loves you, he'll respect you and your decision.

The Lamma
03-28-2007, 12:26 PM
You've all been girls saying it thus far, so just let it be known that there is at least one guy agreeing with you.

I Bite
03-28-2007, 04:19 PM
That is totally the best thing to do, I might find it hard in the future, and others might find it crazy... but it'll be worth it all in the end. And if he really loves you, he'll respect you and your decision.

I have a few friends that feel this way...While I like the idea, I wouldn't be able to hold myself to it...weird as it may sound. i can't. but more power to ya.

kittygirl
03-28-2007, 06:49 PM
well, engagement for us anyways. At least till we get engaged.

The Lamma
03-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Its really up to your own decisions, but keep it within the Lord's guidelines.

alorian
03-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Wow that would be.... weird heh. That first kiss is going to be amazing then, let me tell ya ;) Mine was heh

fifi la bomba
03-29-2007, 06:56 AM
yeah the whole expectation thing will just add icing to the cake... even though i really don't like frosting all that much, but i digress....

The Lamma
03-29-2007, 03:57 PM
^^^Lol. How about the chocolate coating on the nut or something? :P

fifi la bomba
03-30-2007, 06:42 AM
ta' heck with the nut.. just eat the chocolate!!! oh wait, we were talking about marriage and not candy... nevermind :-X lol

dawn of light
03-30-2007, 08:38 AM
I think it's a neat idea to wait to kiss until marriage. But I would hate to have my first kiss in front of a whole bunch of people! I think it would be too awkward. But waiting until engagement is cool too. Eh, it's too late for me anyway, my first kiss was a very long time ago.

Ha ha, one a different note, [i just think this is funny], my pastor always says "remember, engagement is not a learner's permit!"

The Lamma
03-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Is not a learner's permit? Lol. Yeah, if you don't want your first kiss on marrige day, engagement is all cool. In fact, the Jews considered engagement kinda the same as marrige in the way of divorcing. Remember Joseph saying that he would divorce Marry quietly, even though they were only engaged?

fifi la bomba
03-30-2007, 10:36 AM
yeah but their terms of engagement (<--great title for a movie if it isn't already lol) were different than those we have today. now it's getting a marriage license from a judge... back in the day, the act of *ahem* was what "sealed the deal" when speaking of marriage. mary and joseph hadn't gotten that far, hence the virgin birth. so technically, in AD-Jewish-Bible terms, mary and joseph were engaged. or betrothed, rather...

The Lamma
03-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah, that is a great title, but I have a feeling that it was used for something else about a different topic, lol. But when you are engaged, its kinda the same as divorcing when you break the engagement....but we're kinda getting side-tracked...

jade
04-07-2007, 11:52 AM
I went ahead and split out the topic of waiting for marriage since it turned into pretty good topic of its own.. It can be found over in Mars Hill. (http://www.panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?t=6142)

The Lamma
04-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Oh, thats why all those posts dissapeared from here, lol. Thanks.