love~addict
01-24-2007, 02:59 PM
these have been some of the worst few weeks of my life. i just feel like im bout to have a major break down. ahh. i the past week my best freinds gone satanist, my mom has told me that whatever i was crying about wasnt as important as simply cleaning the house, she told me i wasnt good enough. my dad constantly seems mad at me even though i havent done anything he always seems to be giving me "that" stare. he screams at me for stuff i didnt do or isnt my fault. one of my other best friends is kinda depressed half the time. he doesnt eat much. he hardly sleeps. he blacks out alot. and now i dont know whats wrong with me. my stomach is constantly hurting. i dont eat much. i always feel sick or hurting. ive been passing out. today i got really freaked out b/c i passed out and it was dark and i couldnt remember where i was for a sec. and i wasnt at my house i was in the middle of a walk and blacked out. my breathing attack things are worse than ever. and the docs. cant find out whats wrong.=[. i was almost almost raped again and few weeks ago.and i started to cut again b/c of it. i stopped myself b4 it got outta hand but im really disapointed in myself. my friend [[the satanist one]] thinks he understands every little thing im going through and he may understand some but he doesnt understand all and it just kinda upsets me sometimes. idk y.i think ive lost one of my friends. and if i did it was b/c of a stupid misunderstanding. also my friends dad is bi-polar and theyre having issues.it just seems EVERYTHING is crashing. i just cried my eyes out the other night and screamed as hard as possible into a pillow. and ah i tried to tell my mom all this and confide in her and talk to her. well all she says is its life get over it.your a teenager. after i toldher that i think im actaully depressed. i do belive that but no one will believe me.i just really need prayer...and thoughts if you have any on my sit. idk i just feel like im bout to break down.:'(

God bless

iloveskillet
01-24-2007, 03:35 PM
I'll be praying for you!! Keep your chin up, even when it seems like no one is there for you, Jesus always will be. Sometimes all we can do is grit our teeth and just keep plugging away. Remember that there are people out there who love you, even if they don't show it sometimes. I hope you feel better!:)

DarkenedHeart
01-24-2007, 06:54 PM
you're in my prayers, hun. and you're not alone, no matter how alone you feel.

m_money618
01-25-2007, 05:36 PM
You are in my prayers.

theelectric3
01-26-2007, 11:57 AM
perhaps what is going on in your body is the result of all the stress and pressure you feel, being kept in.

due to your dad having issues with his bipolar friend, maybe he's just keeping the stress in as well and lets out on you for no apparent reason at times, just letting out what has been built up (which is wrong, i'm not saying it's ok). just remember they are under pressure too.

prayers for you. remember the words of Jesus to you. "Come to Me all who [are burdened down] for I will give you rest."

if we give Him our madness, He promises to give us peace. during the storm and craziness.
and He is faithful to keep His promises. :)

love~addict
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
thank you. well its not my dads friend whos bipolar. its my friends dads. and she just almost commited suicide toniht it was horrible. :'(. her b/f is being stupid. he was saying that if i was a guy then my friend would flirt more with me than with him. and we arent gay!!=[...uggh her b/f is just being stupid and controlling and hurting her so much. i just wish she would be unblinded and realize that she'd be better without all this. its so close to killing her. thats the reason she almost commited suicide tonight.=[. uggh.

kittygirl
01-27-2007, 10:40 AM
The only 'thing' that will work is spending time with God, listening to what is good, and not believing the lies.

alienyouth9292
01-27-2007, 07:07 PM
i realy feel for you.....your about the same age as me, and your already dealing with suicide, satanism, and such.

just imagine what jesus went through back in his time....he was always troubled by worldly crap. but he managed to never sin and ended up saving the human race!!

i'll pray for you....

theelectric3
02-02-2007, 07:24 PM
The only 'thing' that will work is spending time with God, listening to what is good, and not believing the lies.

exactly. well put.

the simple truth.

love~addict
02-05-2007, 01:11 PM
thanx guys. grr things had gone good for awhile and seemed to finaly be gettin better but these past couple days have gone...not so great again...and it was horrible last night my friend gave me some advise. so i went and put on worship music and read the Bible and just prayed and poured out my heart to God. and always b4 ive been able to feel Him. but last night. i didnt feel anything it was like i knew He was there but i couldnt feel Him at all. and that had to have been the worst feeling ive ever felt in my life! i miss feeling God. i told Him that, ive been telling Him that...i just really want to feel Him again. im going on a youth retreat type thing this weekend so i ask that you pray for me that God will reach me through that and thats what Hes been waiting on is this opportunity!
God bless
thanx

theelectric3
02-05-2007, 02:32 PM
i will keep you in prayer aly. just remember that love is not based on feelings alone. we will not always feel God but that doesn't mean He isn't there, or that He doesn't love us (or loves us less). far from the truth. His love is the same.

so why have moments when we do not feel Him? our love for Him cannot be based on how our feelings, but on who He is. He does not want us to be in love with the feelings, but with Him.

i pray this retreat will not only be a nice get away, but a refreshing time for you as well.

keep spending time with the Lord. He is our strength.

I Bite
02-16-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm praying for you Aly