kittygirl
02-03-2007, 04:59 PM
I went to my friend's birthday party last night, and something I found out kind of upset me.
One of her other friends showed up with bags of marajuana, needles, pipes, and other drug related items.

I guess the thing that upset me the most is that my friend lied about not using drugs, and she has been addicted to them for months. I had no clue.

So, as a christian,and her friend, I would like some prayer right now.

i am george
02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
i will pray 4 u

m_money618
02-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I'll pray for her, and you.

pizza brain
02-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I'll pray

timmyrotter
02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I went to my friend's birthday party last night, and something I found out kind of upset me.
One of her other friends showed up with bags of marajuana, needles, pipes, and other drug related items.

I guess the thing that upset me the most is that my friend lied about not using drugs, and she has been addicted to them for months. I had no clue.

So, as a christian,and her friend, I would like some prayer right now.

I dont know if calling her a pothead is very good. i had a similar situation in my early high school, my buddy lied to me about being clean for a long time, it ended up ruining our friendship pretty good. i wish i reacted more understanding like, just be understanding...

theelectric3
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
prayers for wisdom... and to see your friend through the eyes of Christ. and to love her with His Agape love.

kittygirl
02-05-2007, 03:41 PM
I dont know if calling her a pothead is very good. i had a similar situation in my early high school, my buddy lied to me about being clean for a long time, it ended up ruining our friendship pretty good. i wish i reacted more understanding like, just be understanding...

I remembered that after I wrote that, and yes, I should correct myself.

One of the things I didn't mention above is that she goes to the Unity Church, and I just feel myself drifting away from her, and I wonder if I should just let her go. We don't have anything on common anymore.

Haloer2006
02-05-2007, 04:17 PM
ill pray for her..

dawn of light
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
One of the things I didn't mention above is that she goes to the Unity Church, and I just feel myself drifting away from her, and I wonder if I should just let her go. We don't have anything on common anymore.
I don't think it would be a good idea to be really close friends with her because of the difference in morals but you don't necessarily have to drop her as a friend altogether. It depends; is she a negative influence on you or are you a positive influence on her?